• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Formula One - BEWARE of rabid Schumacher fan

#161 User is offline   Tiste Simeon 

• Faith, Heavy Metal & Bacon
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 28 May 2006 - 03:52 PM

w00t! Alonso!
Schumacher not even in the top 3! As that race finished I was like "I wonder what Folken thinks of this..."
A Haunting Poem
I Scream
You Scream
We all Scream
For I Scream.

#162 Guest_BAD_*

• Group: Unregistered / Not Logged In

Posted 28 May 2006 - 03:53 PM

That was a class race though whatever the bs at the qualifying. What withScumacher overtaking a car a lap at the start up to 16th, then finally finishing 5th. :cool: Coulthard finishing 3rd and on the podium in a Superman cape! =D I love it! Couldn't help but laugh when Raikonnen blew out then went and chilled on his boat with his mates.

But the best part by far? Button being totally wank all weekend. Loved the interview at the end, him trying to blame everything/one but himself for the poor performance. Barrichello qualified 5th (?) with a shedload of fuel and finished 4th in the same car. He didn't seem to have any of the problems Jenson had and even kept a lot of the faster cars behind him at the beginning. Face it commentators, he's never gonna be great! :)

Also wth was up with Fisichella overtaking Coulthard? He blatantly cut the chicane after he overtook him thereby gaining an advantage but wasn't penalised. *sigh* But even then he ended up 3 places behind Coulthard. =D

A most entertaining race. :(

#163 User is offline   Folken 

• Never throw your life away so easily

Posted 28 May 2006 - 05:14 PM

Tiste Simeon said:

w00t! Alonso!
Schumacher not even in the top 3! As that race finished I was like "I wonder what Folken thinks of this..."

ignorant comment there simeon

Schumacher started last and finished 5th and at Monaco this is a mean feat. He would've made the podium if this was a track where passing was possible. I am by no means a fan of the media this weekend. Utterly disgusted by them. I'll be keen on hearing what these assholes have to say now that they saw what Michael was capable of had he started from the front of the pack.
<div align='center'>You must always strive to be the best, but you must never believe that you are - Juan Manuel Fangio</div>

#164 User is offline   Tiste Simeon 

Posted 28 May 2006 - 06:41 PM

Well now I found my answer. :)
I will admit I missed the beginning of the race as I was at church, so sorry for my ignorance. :(
A Haunting Poem
I Scream
You Scream
We all Scream
For I Scream.

#165 Guest_BAD_*

Posted 28 May 2006 - 06:52 PM

LOL

That's right, blame religion. Everyone else does. xD

#166 User is offline   Tiste Simeon 

Posted 28 May 2006 - 09:55 PM

It worked this time at any rate. :(
A Haunting Poem
I Scream
You Scream
We all Scream
For I Scream.

#167 User is offline   Called-by-the-Voices 

• High Fist
  • I am not yet done

Posted 29 May 2006 - 09:54 AM

Jen said:

I didn't watch it...nope
but u see my point...5th...from last...at MONACO...yes...yes indeed this genius had to cheat to get on pole so he could win by some obsene margin instead. Yes...yes in****ingdeed...

Now.. let's see... Nico Rosberg? Mark Webber? Kimi Raikkonen? Jarno Trulli? Christian Klien? That's 5 drivers that retired while in front of sumi--- And that would've pushed him right where he belonged- 10th place! :(
I know he did a great job, but c'mon, with so much retirments, it's a wonder Albers didn't get into points...

And my hero of the day is Fisico... He showed the pure briliance of his driving skills. That was just impressing... Way to go, Fisico! :) :) :D

As for Alonso, I have nothing more to say... He's just born with that wheel, isn't he?:cool:
And one by one the gardens died

#168 Guest_BAD_*

Posted 29 May 2006 - 11:03 AM

Called-by-the-Voices said:

Now.. let's see... Nico Rosberg? Mark Webber? Kimi Raikkonen? Jarno Trulli? Christian Klien? That's 5 drivers that retired while in front of sumi--- And that would've pushed him right where he belonged- 10th place!
I know he did a great job, but c'mon, with so much retirments, it's a wonder Albers didn't get into points...

And my hero of the day is Fisico... He showed the pure briliance of his driving skills. That was just impressing... Way to go, Fisico!

As for Alonso, I have nothing more to say... He's just born with that wheel, isn't he?

That's kind of the point here. . . it's Monaco. It's got a high attrition rate. So coming through all the slower cars is that much harder than anywhere else. You can't make a mistake, the car has to be reliable as hell and you have to be "on it" all the time. Even if your car is 1-2 seconds a lap faster you can't normally overtake, but Michael did (at least for the first 5-6 cars he overtook). Then it's down to the other factors, which he and Ferrari had nailed down.

And Fisichella is crap at the moment. He is in the same car as Alonso with the same team and doesn't have half the points. You can blame it on luck if you want, but it really isn't. The overtake move he did on Coulthard should have been penalised because he gained an advantage after passing him by totally cutting the second chicane. Which you cannot do. And after all the steward activity over the weekend they should have. :(

Really, Coulthard was driver of the day. He was in a Redbull and got on the podium. :)

#169 User is offline   Folken 

Posted 29 May 2006 - 03:54 PM

Fisi is ur hero? wow...Id forgive you for calling Alonso ur hero, atleast hes good. But Fisi? really...did not Michael finish AHEAD of Fisi even though he started some 13 places BEHIND him? As to your point on the attiriation rate...um...well I don't really know what to say. If you're going to use that as an excuse lol. I mean Alonso would've clearly finished 2nd or even 3rd had both Kimi and Mark survived. Kimi had the raw pace and Mark had the strategy as he had more fuel on board than both of them.

But hey...Michael passed Button (yet again when the likes of Kimi and Alonso would clearly have kept him behind)...does this mean ppl will stop hailing him as some kind of awesome driver?
<div align='center'>You must always strive to be the best, but you must never believe that you are - Juan Manuel Fangio</div>

#170 User is offline   Folken 

Posted 29 May 2006 - 07:17 PM

And as BAD pointed out...*ahem*!

#171 Guest_BAD_*

Posted 29 May 2006 - 08:06 PM

Exactly. With all the steward penalties going around this weekend I can't believe he didn't have to let Coulthard back in front after that. Though who cares really, he still finished 3 places behind Coulthard. David being in a RBR and Giancarlo in the world championship winning Renault. . . xD

#172 Guest_Fool_*

Posted 29 May 2006 - 08:22 PM

When i heard about it, i figured there'd be no way he'd pull something like this after winning the championship 7 times.

Clip

Though after seeing it... that does look real strange especially the onboard.

#173 User is offline   kettle 

• Fist

Posted 29 May 2006 - 09:05 PM

my what a hot topic this has become!!

I still don't think Schumacher did it on purpose, he had nothing to gain from it really as his race pace has shown, he had the fastest lap round monaco in the race, he came from the back of the grid to finish 5th, Massa started in front of him and only came 9th, even if Alonso had taken pole on that last qualifying lap, Schumacher would have won the race, I think it was one of his stupid rookie like mistakes, he makes at least one every year, it seems even the worlds best sometimes have their off moments...

as to Fisi being the hero of the day...pfft...were you watching the same race as me? :( he has the same car and the same opertunities as Alonso, but seems to be going backwards in every race these days, at least he got penalised for holding up DC in qualifying, but he should have had a drive through penalty for that overtaking manouver as BAD said, tbh I can't be doing with all Fisi's whinging these days :)

as to the race, the luck was all Alonso's way, I could have cried for poor Kimi when his engine let go, then there was Webber, who after all his good worked deserved being up on the podium, McLaren and Williams have to get their act together and start being reliable and challenging for race wins and podiums...but you have to hand it to old square head, he did good, or should I say a super job and it was a well deserved podium for him, he has to be the driver of the race for me too...

as to the Button fan club...alas I don't think we've heard the last of them...

#174 User is offline   Folken 

Posted 30 May 2006 - 12:20 AM

maybe I should go point that picture out to grandprix.com...they have the habit of pointing out, quite angrly might I add, everytime Michael gets away with things...perhaps I should send them this

#175 User is offline   Folken 

Posted 30 May 2006 - 03:13 AM

Kimi to Ferrari next year. I sure hope it happens, I feel way to sorry for him. I also hope that Mclaren continue to be unreliable so Alonso can crash and burn and Kimi or Schumacher(if he stays) prevail!!:(:D:D:D

#176 User is offline   Called-by-the-Voices 

• High Fist
  • I am not yet done

Posted 31 May 2006 - 10:07 AM

Oh you're all so all-knowing f1 fans, and schumi fans... Face it, Alonso today is a better river, the results show it!
Yeah, you can blame luck, but can you REALLY have 64 out of 70 points in 7 races all thanx to LUCK ??

C'mon... You know you're talking silly right now..

As for Fisico, his cutting of the chicane wasn't a major cut, nor did it gain him an advantage over DC, as he was much faster and ahead of him by the time.. And, in the NEXT lap, he overtook Villeneuve on the same place!SC did the job for Schumi so that he can beat Fisico...

As for him being in the same car as Alonso, I don't think so. It's clear that ALonso pushes his Renault over the limits as he is an extraordinary driver.. Fisico's results are a more objective state of this year's Renault. Fisico is raw talent, an unused diamond I would say, and he lacks discipline. But that's why I like him.
As for Kimi and Webber challengng Alonso's win... Not too sure about that, as Webber was clearly low on fuel, or he wouldn't have kept that pace... And Kimi finished behind Alonso after the 2nd pit stop... So what could he do? Overtake Alonso in MC? I don't think so...
Alonso himself addmited that he was saving tyres in the second tint, so that he can move away after the second pit stop...
Due to Kimi and Webber's retirements he dind't have to... So...

Congratulations, Mr. Champ. :) :) :(

#177 User is offline   kettle 

• Fist

Posted 31 May 2006 - 12:55 PM

Fisichella might be fast, but he’s not a great driver, he’s been in F1 for ten years now and I know he hasn’t been in the best cars during his career, ( 8 races with Minardi, 1 year with Jordan, 4 years with Benneton, 2 more years with Jordan, a year with Sauber, then last year and this with Renault) but he has never fulfilled the promise he showed in the early years, somehow he has let things slide, he seems to go to sleep in the middle of races when he should be putting in the fast laps, then suddenly wakes up when it’s too late and does his fastest laps at the end of the race, this inconsistency is the difference between him and championship winning driver. Since he’s been at Renault he’s had the same spec car and the same opportunities as Alonso, but he hasn’t really achieved anything, pushing the car to its limits is what makes a race winner!! There is no doubting Alonso’s talent, but so far he has been winning in the most reliable car, McLaren has reliability issues, Ferrari have the tyre problems (especially last year) so Alonso has been having a easy time of it, what will be the test for him is when he goes to McLaren next year, is he going to be able to cope if McLaren have another unreliable car? Can he do what Schumacher did when he left Benneton for Ferrari and win in a car the despite it’s faults. Kimi is a championship winning driver, but can’t win races because of the reliability of the McLaren, which of course let him down again at Monaco where he had the faster car….luck it seems does have a part to play in the race...

As for Fisi’s overtaking manoeuvre on DC, if it had been Schumacher who cut the chicane you can bet he would have been penalised!! :(

#178 Guest_BAD_*

Posted 31 May 2006 - 02:19 PM

If he (perenial loser Fisichella) hadn't cut the corner he would have slid off and spun, most likely crashing. Thus gaining an advantage in cutting the corner after overtaking. This isn't allowed in the rules. Just think if that had been a wall corner, would he have made that overtake stick, would he have tried it? Fin. :hand:

#179 User is offline   Folken 

Posted 31 May 2006 - 02:45 PM

China 2005 - Fisi in the pits for a drive through penalty

Team over radio: "Fisi u've been penalised come in for a drive through"
Fisi: *cries like a baby*NOOOOO

Fisi in pits
Team over radio: "Fisi just relax, relax we still get what we want today with 3rd. relax fisi, relax, just relax. dont worry about it. do your job just relax"

A few times this years
Team over radio: "Fisi u just can't be 2-4seconds a lap slower than Alonso, it can't be!"

*ahem* Yes I'm sure fisi is some sort of genius;)

Michael, Kimi, Alonso would NEVER need stuff like that

#180 User is offline   Called-by-the-Voices 

• High Fist
  • I am not yet done

Posted 31 May 2006 - 04:59 PM

You'll see... You'll see..

He did win Malayzia this year, didn't he? That's worth something... Granted, he's the 3rd driver in the championship, tied with Kimi :hand:

But is he good as Alonso and Kimi? :Erm: Noooo... I don't think so.
But still way better then shoe-maker :eek: :(

Share this topic:

• 19 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

5 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users