Malazan Empire: Before humans turn up, what do the Azathani look like? - Malazan Empire

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Before humans turn up, what do the Azathani look like?

#1 User is offline   I know Jhek Shit 

• Recruit
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 17 April 2023 - 09:44 PM

Not necessarily a serious question because it effects my enjoyment not at all but all the other races have an Azathani patron or originator I think although now that we're here I'm not sure the Jaghut do? Regardless, my general understanding was that somewhere along the way, Imass became humans much like in our own world, early homos became sapiens. But if that is true, what race did Mael, K'rul, Sister of Cold Nights and Draconus (and no doubt many others) think they looked like? Are you telling me, Steven, that humans evolved in the image of those Azath long after the other races were created? I'm not totally sure im articulating this question well but hopefully someone who pays a bit more attention than me has some input.

#2 User is offline   Keysi 

• Fist
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 15 June 2023 - 10:11 AM

Kinda two answers to this question I can think of off the top of my head. First the Azathanai can shape shift at will, which begs the question as to why they choose the particular shape each spends most of their screen time in. 2nd is I think they created the races in their own image. Which also begs the question of why they choose that image. Not a great answer but all I can think of.

#3 User is offline   Abyss 

• abyssus abyssum invocat
  • Group: Administrators
  • Interests:Interesting.

Posted 15 June 2023 - 01:42 PM

Time is a flat circle.
THIS IS YOUR REMINDER THAT THERE IS A
'VIEW NEW CONTENT' BUTTON THAT
ALLOWS YOU TO VIEW NEW CONTENT

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic