Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Kallor and Rent/K'Chain questions

#1 User is offline   Rhand 

• Lord of the Morning
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 09 November 2022 - 10:33 PM

Finished MoI few days back and got some questions about Kallor and the Rent/K'Chain situation.

About Kallor:

- How did he not only kill millions of people, but also incinerate the whole continent? Pretty much everything is completely destroyed, all fauna and flora is destroyed. He doesn't have any magic. Are we expected to believe he convinced people to kill themselves, and mages to kill the entire continent before they also killed themselves? If yes, I get the impression he's taking quite some liberties concerning human behavior. Or do we get an explanation later on?

Not a great guy but I did enjoy him killing WJ. God, that man was so morally perfect he was so boring to read. Good riddance. Give me grey characters please.

About Rent/K'Chain:

So, if I understood correctly (English is not my native language), the Matron was sealed in the Rent. Kilava dropped of two kid Jaghuts, but only one was taken. Matron came out, but still locked up with wards etc. But that was 300.000 years ago. Did it really take such a long time (give or take a few hundred years) for her to free herself? And what happened with the boy Jaghut during all that time? If he was in the Rent and she took him out, he should not be bound by any wards as he was not entombed or made prisoner so how did he spend 300.000 years?

Yeah, again a question about timeline. Bit of an obsession I guess...

#2 User is offline   worry 

• Master of the Deck
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 14 November 2022 - 06:52 AM

Re: Kallor, yes you find out later on.
They came with white hands and left with red hands.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users