• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Starfield Bethesda

#1 User is offline   Briar King 

• High Fist
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Drive by bye bye king

Posted 13 June 2022 - 03:03 PM

Consider me impressed by this. Wouldn’t be surprised to get 1 more delay before dropping but we will see. No Man’s Skyrim indeed. Wonder how many more planets will be added to the thousand when expansion(s) and how much meat is on them?

Likely a day 1 purchase for me.
Drive by bye bye king on my dumb horse

#2 User is offline   Khellendros 

• Saboteur of High House Mafia
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 13 June 2022 - 06:42 PM

I was a little bit underwhelmed. What I mean by that is, I’m sure it’ll be a very fun game, but it also seemed a little…conservative? Like, it really is a blend of Elder Scrolls and Fallout in space. There wasn’t anything I saw which seemed genuinely innovative or revolutionary, and that was a little disappointing.

But as I said, I’m sure I’ll still enjoy it. There’s worse things to copy than those franchises and blend them together with No Man’s Sky.

I also wonder if there’s going to be any genuinely alien environments. Again, the vast majority of planets just being rocky dust balls makes sense, but those shots of habitable planets we saw all seemed to have very Earth-like vegetation. I’m sure they’ll explain it away in-game with some terraforming blah blah, but I do hope that also doesn’t mean they’ve completely played it safe there also, and have included some genuinely weird exotic environments.
"I think I've made a terrible error of judgement."

#3 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 13 June 2022 - 09:59 PM

I somewhat agree with Khell.

I see lots of people being mad about the combat - but it looks like fallout4's combat to me. Hopefully they have tech trees like in Mass Effect, I hope its more than just shooting combat.

Ship creation looks bonkers, and I hope that they are keeping alien encounters close to the vest because I agree, I really want something like that.
Monster Hunter World Iceborne: It's like hunting monsters, but on crack, but the monsters are also on crack.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users