Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Fred Saberhagen - Book of Swords

#1 User is offline   Leoman of the Flails 

• Corporal
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 23 October 2005 - 07:35 PM

I just picked up a copy of Saberhagen's First Book of Swords in excellent condition from a local used book drive. Dont really know anything about the author and very little about the series in question (aside from what I read on Amazon before picking it up), but Im looking forward to reading this novel. Just wondering if anyone has read the rest of them, or if anyone can post a list of all the books in the series? Im having trouble finding a definitive list aside from browsing Saberhagen's entire catalog on Amazon.

Thanks in advance to whoever can help me out.

#2 User is offline   williamjm 

• Sergeant
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 28 October 2005 - 09:59 PM

I read a few of the Swords books (actually, might have the "Lost Swords" series), but they were out of order, partly because I was a bit confused about what the right order was. They were moderately entertaining but nothing particularly special.

#3 Guest_Malazan Frog_*

• Group: Unregistered / Not Logged In

Posted 09 November 2005 - 07:56 PM

I read all of these in High School. Awesome books. Not very detailed, but great stories. My fave was Woundhealer. This soldier/knight jumps off a cliff to escape his enemies. This obviously breaks his legs and kills his horse. He takes Woundhealer and cuts through his shattered body so he can walk again! Another I loved was Farslayer. You could command it to kill someone and it would hit its mark. So this sword would find itself flying between enemy camps slaying everyone!

:cool:

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users