• You cannot reply to this topic

Arclands (D&D 5E) A new rule set for D&D 5E

#1 User is offline   TheRetiredBridgeburner 

• House Knight
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 20 August 2020 - 09:48 AM

Hi All,

Arclands - World Anvil

Arclands is a project I've been involved with for a while - and the Spellforger's Companion (the player's handbook) arrives in two weeks. It was originally funded through Kickstarter so the project will be fulfilled at the end of the 14 days - but digital and in print proofs will be available on DriveThru RPG shortly. It contains new classes, backgrounds and most importantly a new, original magic system.

The basis of appeal for Arclands is to cross the last frontier of customisation in D&D... and give players the ability to create their own spells and customise the magic which is returning to the world of Aestis from beyond living memory.

For the sake of disclosure - I worked as a proof reader for the team, DM'd for the play test and will be part of the lore team going forwards later this year.

There is a Discord channel for players to share their spell ideas and play experiences, and the idea is for to be active and communicative with players as the project moves forwards.

We're on Twitter and some fun giveaways and things will be happening over the fortnight countdown.

If anyone would like to hear more, Nick (the creator) was on the Dads and Dragons podcast last week talking about Arclands :)

This post has been edited by TheRetiredBridgeburner: 20 August 2020 - 09:49 AM

- Wyrd bið ful aræd -

#2 User is offline   Slow Ben 

• Ranger
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 20 August 2020 - 11:43 AM

Sweet! That sounds awesome to be a part of. I’ll definitely check it out.
I've always been crazy but its kept me from going insane.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users