• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Last of Us - Part II

#21 User is offline   Tiste Simeon 

• Faith, Heavy Metal & Bacon
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 02 June 2023 - 10:34 PM

Well I finished. Not sure how I feel. The first one left me feeling a bit awestruck, a bit angry and a bit numb all at once. It was a wonderful, beautiful and crushingly brutal experience. And while I've loved the journey of part 2 (utterly stunning game in the sense of how it looks and feels) I'm just a little bit... Drained? I dunno. I think the last bit between the farms was possibly too much?

I dunno. Apt never posted in here why he hated the story so much. On the whole I was fine with it and actually came to like Abby a bit by the end. Not happy with what she did but could understand and emphasise with her.

Will they make a third? Who knows. I'd like to see where Dina and the baby end up and if Ellie finds them again. There's the whole thing of "we've got a few hundred Fireflies mooching around here!" So the third installment could be the story of one woman trying to reclaim lost love against a backdrop of a civil war between the remnants of Fedora and whatever Rebel factions Ellie hasn't decimated yet.

Finally, whatever that massive multi headed monster in the hospital was can absolutely do one I HATED that thing!
A Haunting Poem
I Scream
You Scream
We all Scream
For I Scream.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users