• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

BK OST

#21 User is online   Briar King 

• Master of the Deck
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Drive by bye bye king

Posted 07 March 2020 - 05:58 PM

Ch 15 was a bit disjointed imo on some Antsy bits like ICE took a long pause and then picked up writing again. Maybe it was just me. K&B...uh oh ain’t seen these guys since MOI iirc. I actually do vaguely remember Tor getting that blessing from someone. He is with Moranth now. Poor Stepphan. This chapter really brought most if not all arcs in it. Ed: no Kiska

This post has been edited by Beaver Killia: 07 March 2020 - 09:06 PM

Drive by bye bye king on my dumb horse

#22 User is online   Briar King 

• Master of the Deck
  • Drive by bye bye king

Posted 10 March 2020 - 04:01 AM

Ch 16 thumbs up bitches! Tay got his memory back and is going with Kiska. Leoman staying at the Big Bang place to “heal his mind”. I’m down with that. Now Antsy segment had the coolest convergence....of mortals series wide imo. Everyone going bananas trying to get the fuck out of dodge there. Loved the “attention” KnB have for Antsy. Mallet and WJ in their tomb with him was fantastic! Mother Dark(?) saving him at the end was dope. So I’m wondering if Morn is this King of Dark that was in Envy’s deck reading that exploded when she freaked out early in book? Pretty sure the books I’ve read have never covered who the King is. Rake was the highest male shown at Knight.

#23 User is online   Briar King 

• Master of the Deck
  • Drive by bye bye king

Posted 12 March 2020 - 06:12 PM

Ch 17 oh my. Scorch and Leff had better do something epic for that mouthpiece dude in the end. Trav getting closer to Darujhistan again, hmm what will happen? Kiska and Tay appear to spot a flock of dragons (I think). Other then this now ive been wondering why the fuck this book is supposed to be read after TCG. Also Ardata! That’s her first appearance I remember! Unless she briefly shows up in BH when Pust wife does her moon ritual to save Mappo? Seguleh fucked everyone up until the Moranth went all Vietnam on them.

End of book 2

#24 User is online   Briar King 

• Master of the Deck
  • Drive by bye bye king

Posted 14 March 2020 - 01:16 AM

Ch 18 was fairly good! Nice to see Ebbin “Mouth Piece” getting more mental resistance cracking but it’s kinda to little to late. It’s going to be up to S&L hopefully doing something for him to make me truly care about him. I hope Jan the man 2nd and Palla make it to fuck happily ever after. Orchid mystery is getting interesting..in Kurald Galain(hmm will they interact with Yan Tovis in the aftermath¿ of Liosan?) and a daughter of Tiam! Kiska is a magnet to ascendants. QoD’s, Ardata(!) and now likely D’rek. My god Duiker is out of his seat in K’ruls and doing something!! That is UUGE! I’m glad he is getting back his mojo finally! Envy and Taya...lol, I hope she goes back to Fisher in the end. Uh oh...Amman’s bedazzled terra-cotta thing is awake. My god I hope no more of the K’rul gang go out like in TTH even though they are all guaranteed to comeback now I want the few breathing BB’s to stay that way.

#25 User is online   Briar King 

• Master of the Deck
  • Drive by bye bye king

Posted 14 March 2020 - 05:01 AM

Ch 19 is holyfucknuggetsBatman! There is almost to much. WW2 air war. Stonney showing back up! Sordiko! Haha almost wish Pust would have been in bed with her when Antsy and company came. The moon is mentioned as reborn...it should be destroyed at this point. I don’t recall in my TCG reread that it was put together again. The reborn thing is the ritual that Pust wife did to save Mappo yes? Is she the witch of Ardata Taya is talking about? Has that been who Kruppe has been flirting with this entire time? It doesn’t seem like that fits quite right to me.

#26 User is online   Briar King 

• Master of the Deck
  • Drive by bye bye king

Posted 14 March 2020 - 07:56 PM

Ch 20 nice carry over from last. S&L were cool. Spindle opens his Warren got 1st time since MoI. Have no clue what the deal is with Raest’s Imass guest. Draconus...um ok kinda weak moment in ch imo. Jan the man 2nd will not be fucking Palla happily ever after. Dammit! That moment Trav tells Gall “I know.” as Gall is in utter shock at what happened. Trav is now 1st(again). No nuke coming.

#27 User is online   Briar King 

• Master of the Deck
  • Drive by bye bye king

Posted 15 March 2020 - 12:49 AM

Ch 21 is both satisfying as fuck and as frustrating as fuck. Fuck, ya know what I mean? Glad our BB’s remain alive after terra-cotta attack. What is Tay doing down there? Love that Kiska is having a drink in our bar and hope she may stick around there awhile. So Topper is half Andii...I still maintain this book is the 1st to give us that info or hints about it. Ebbin Mouth Piece is going to disturb Raest SOOO much lol, wish I could be a fly on that wall in house. Glad Baruk is back to being Baruk. Envy left, no Fisher make up sex here sadly but atleast Fist K’ess and Capt Fal-ej will be bumping uglies soon it looks like! Meese unleashing Jess towards Kruppe is funny after the entire book of her being a bitch to him lol. S&L think they are in deep shit and hope Kruppe can get them the fuck outta dodge...ha I hope to see them again. ICE does them better then SE.

#28 User is online   Briar King 

• Master of the Deck
  • Drive by bye bye king

Posted 15 March 2020 - 12:49 AM

Epilogue was just dandy! Sad that Spindle took off. Kiska sticking around is a no go as Topper ofcourse came to say hello to her with an offer. Rallick and Vorcan are free to make the beast with two backs again! Chaur is reunited with Barathol in a touching moment and they are off to the villa. S&L doing some true mafia shit giving the Body Snatcher a pair of cement boots! Maybe that was Aman though? Yusek and Sall are now free to start on the next generation of Segulehs! Leoman going all BK with Maker was great and there came Kiska so now they can get their Adam and Eve on! Tay is now T’renn.

#29 User is online   Briar King 

• Master of the Deck
  • Drive by bye bye king

Posted 16 March 2020 - 01:56 AM

Fuck that book for not giving me Torvald and Karsa meet up.

Also hellapissedoff at the cliffhanger Stonney and Harllo bit during the Moranth WW2 bombardment.

This book should absolutely have been read before TCG.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users