• You cannot reply to this topic

Jedi Fallen Order and Jedi Survivor

#1 User is offline   Briar King 

• High Fist
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Drive by bye bye king

Posted 17 November 2019 - 11:36 PM

Deleted

This post has been edited by Down the shitter in the great flush: 30 May 2022 - 07:33 PM

Drive by bye bye king on my dumb horse

#2 User is offline   QuickTidal 

• Frog
  • Group: Team Quick Ben
  • Interests:Nothing, just sitting. Quietly.

Posted 18 November 2019 - 02:49 AM

Yeah, I want to play it! Hoping I get it for xmas actually.
"When the last tree has fallen, and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no." ~Aurora

“Someone will always try to sell you despair, just so they don't feel alone.” ~Ursula Vernon

#3 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?
  • Group: The Wheelchairs of War

Posted 19 November 2019 - 06:59 AM

What's your opinion of the protagonist so far? Is he as young adult as the trailer suggest? Is it a good story addition to Star Wars ?

#4 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?

Posted 19 November 2019 - 08:01 PM

I've heard the game has worse loading times than Bloodborne

#5 User is offline   Garak 

• Emperor
  • Interests:40k, Star Wars, Babylon 5, WW2, A Song of Ice and Fire, the Drenai series, the Riftwar and all that followed it, D&D, Vikings, the Malazan Book of the Fallen. I think you get the gist of it.

Posted 20 November 2019 - 06:13 AM

I played and finished it over the weekend. I recommend sitting down at every bonfire/meditation spot you see - that's enough to save. I've had very few glitches and it loads decently fast for me, the only thing I saw was a weird stuttering now and again. Without going into spoilers, the game does show how traumatized various people after Order 66, which is a good thing to see imho. You can't do 100% on Zeffo til later, you still need certain abilities.

Btw the upgrade for BD-1 to hack consoles/boxes is on Zeffo behind a door you need to Force push to shatter.
The meaning of life is BOOM!!!

#6 User is offline   Garak 

• Emperor
  • Interests:40k, Star Wars, Babylon 5, WW2, A Song of Ice and Fire, the Drenai series, the Riftwar and all that followed it, D&D, Vikings, the Malazan Book of the Fallen. I think you get the gist of it.

Posted 20 November 2019 - 07:00 AM

Normal difficulty. Oh and later on you'll get the opportunity to have the blade be purple. Explore Bogano well, with the scomp link and Force push you should be able to reach an abandoned workshop where you can get a second blade for the lightsaber (you can also get it on Dathomir but there's little point going there before the story tells you to).

#7 User is offline   Garak 

• Emperor

Posted 21 November 2019 - 06:09 AM

There are two crates upping your stims on Bogano and one really early on Zeffo.

You can get the first of stim canister upgrade as soon as you have the wall run ability (before you leave Bogano for the first time). From the Landing Pad, head to the left toward Binog Mesa and those two arena-like depressions. Wall run from the first arena to the second. Use the vines around the hole in the center of the arena to climb down. The stim canister is at the bottom of the wall. (This is actually the top of the Subterranean Refuge area.) The second Bogano crate is under the landing pad. You need Force push for that one and you have to solve a ball puzzle. To solve this puzzle, you just need to get the ball in the socket. Which is much easier said than done.

When you land on Zeffo, turn to the right from the Mantis. Follow the path until you reach the clearing with two scazz fighting over a dead stormtrooper. From that clearing, turn left, and keep following the path. You’ll fight a few more scazz in another clearing. Look for a cave that leads into the cliff on your right. Using your lightsaber to light your way, follow the path on your left around the room as you platform your way up to the yellow chest. Open it for the stim upgrade.

There might be more on Zeffo, I didn't fully explore the first time around. I will this second playthrough however.

#8 User is offline   D'rek 

• Consort of High House Mafia
  • Group: Super Moderators

Posted 22 November 2019 - 03:27 PM

Does anyone actually eat boogers in this game?

View Postworrywort, on 14 September 2012 - 08:07 PM, said:

I kinda love it when D'rek unleashes her nerd wrath, as I knew she would here. Sorry innocent bystanders, but someone's gotta be the kindling.

#9 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?

Posted 22 November 2019 - 05:46 PM

BK I will give you rep if you put a space between Order and the parentesis. Maybe 2 rep if you also capitalize Booger.

#10 User is offline   Garak 

• Emperor

Posted 24 November 2019 - 11:07 AM

Yeah it was completely out of the left field. One cool thing however is that depending from which area you enter the ice caves, you'll encounter a different hunter. Also you'll run into the hunters again later on as mini boss fights. But the whole thing does feel like they had a bigger idea and only used part of it for whatever reason.

#11 User is offline   Garak 

• Emperor

Posted 24 November 2019 - 09:52 PM

Yeah that sphere is annoying. You'll get another color but it'll take a bit more. Sadly it's toward the end of the game.

#12 User is offline   Traveller 

• exile
  • Group: Malazan Artist

Posted 28 November 2019 - 07:01 AM

Ha bit like me in zelda suddenly remembering all the useful but sometimes neglected powers like magnesis and stop time.

Looking forward to this game now. Have you found the Venator wreckage?

This post has been edited by Traveller: 28 November 2019 - 07:02 AM

So that's the story. And what was the real lesson? Don't leave things in the fridge.

#13 User is offline   Traveller 

• exile

Posted 28 November 2019 - 09:28 PM

View PostBfuckinK, on 28 November 2019 - 05:56 PM, said:

What?

Apparently there's Venator wreckage as an optional mission on.. Zeffro? I'm avoiding spoilers but that one caught me out, and I wondered if you'd made it there yet.
So that's the story. And what was the real lesson? Don't leave things in the fridge.

#14 User is offline   Garak 

• Emperor

Posted 29 November 2019 - 12:10 PM

Yeah you can find the Venator the first time you visit Zeffo but you need all 3 Force powers to explore it (can't even go inside without double jump). There is a smaller, broken off bit of the Venator you can explore however, just need BD-1 to turn off a force field.

#15 User is offline   Maark Abbott 

• Part Time Catgirl
  • Interests:Redacted

Posted 29 November 2019 - 12:46 PM

I was sort of interested until you said the S word... Oh well
Debut novel 'Incarnate' now available on Kindle

#16 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?

Posted 29 November 2019 - 01:19 PM

Shower?

#17 User is offline   Traveller 

• exile

Posted 29 November 2019 - 03:29 PM

Does
Spoiler

It is way more fun gaming these days with kids watching and getting involved!

This post has been edited by Traveller: 29 November 2019 - 03:33 PM

#18 User is offline   Garak 

• Emperor

Posted 30 November 2019 - 07:39 AM

You're pretty close to the end.

#19 User is offline   Traveller 

• exile

Posted 30 November 2019 - 05:19 PM

I was listening to a SW podcast a few days back, and before I really noticed they were talking about the Fallen Order story, spoilers and all. I'd sort of been half listening, as soon as I caught on I switched it off. Couldn't help getting some details though, so the odd spoiler tag hasn't bothered me much at a glance, although I'm not actively looking to find out what happens.

I'm sure with its borrowed DS mechanics and SW story I'll like it more than the first person shit they seem obsessed with churning out over recent years.

#20 User is offline   Garak 

• Emperor

Posted 01 December 2019 - 07:17 PM

Total is 10 stims.

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users