• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

TI4 Game 4C - Chat Thread

#1981 User is offline   Imperial Historian 

• Master of the Deck
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 03 December 2019 - 07:19 AM

And you leave me the strategy card of my choice next round.

1tg to me when i leave vefut, 2 when you move into it as a binding deal

The rest as you said.

If so yes.

#1982 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
  • Group: High House Mafia
  • Interests:Mafia. Awesome Pictures. Awesome Videos. Did I mention Mafia?
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 03 December 2019 - 08:15 AM

So do you think I can play my turn IH or is there a possibility that leadership won't be played?
Apt is the only one who reads this. Apt is nice.

#1983 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus

Posted 03 December 2019 - 08:21 AM

View PostKhellendros, on 02 December 2019 - 10:41 PM, said:

Now to attempt some other deals I suppose:

@ Jazz: If you do not contest me for Wellon/Tar'Mann, I will give you the 2TG you're giving me with the free refresh you owe me.

@ D'rek: If you don't contest me anywhere this round and play Tech by turn 4, I will not make any move against MR so long as you hold it, or against any of your other holdings. Plus after this round you'll probably have some of my ships as easy pickings for new tech.

@ Nom: For the same thing as D'rek, I have a deal in mind but I would like to discuss it later.

@ Twelve: If you do not contest me for Wellon/Tar'Mann, I'll forget that vote you owe me, and give you mine instead.

@ Morgoth/Toaster: Uh, I have no deal in mind here, and I don't want to threaten punitive action and reprisals...but I guess I just did? Suffice to say I'd like to keep to our live and let live policy which has been working well for all three of us so far.

@ IH: Hi!

I am quite content with our good relationship, Khell, and see no reason for it to change now or in the future.
Take good care to keep relations civil
It's decent in the first of gentlemen
To speak friendly, Even to the devil

#1984 User is offline   Imperial Historian 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 03 December 2019 - 09:01 AM

View PostTattersail_, on 03 December 2019 - 08:15 AM, said:

So do you think I can play my turn IH or is there a possibility that leadership won't be played?

I can't speak for twelve. I think I've been pretty reasonable.

#1985 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus

Posted 03 December 2019 - 09:04 AM

View PostImperial Historian, on 03 December 2019 - 09:01 AM, said:

View PostTattersail_, on 03 December 2019 - 08:15 AM, said:

I can't speak for twelve. I think I've been pretty reasonable.

You haven't built and threatened anyone with your flagship, nor crashed a single destroyer into anything! You're the very essence of reasonable.

#1986 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 03 December 2019 - 09:31 AM

View PostKhellendros, on 02 December 2019 - 10:27 PM, said:

View PostTattersail_, on 02 December 2019 - 04:20 PM, said:

View PostKhellendros, on 02 December 2019 - 04:14 PM, said:

View PostTattersail_, on 02 December 2019 - 04:05 PM, said:

View PostKhellendros, on 02 December 2019 - 03:59 PM, said:

View PostTattersail_, on 02 December 2019 - 03:28 PM, said:

View PostKhellendros, on 02 December 2019 - 02:40 PM, said:

View PostTattersail_, on 02 December 2019 - 02:32 PM, said:

I am thinking of making myself speaker. Any incentive to make someone else speaker, I am all ears.

That makes sense, asking for Speaker was a long shot, I know that's a bit much.

However, if you agree to our deal, I would like to ask to be given and use Tekklar Legion when we make contact. I would use it in the same round you give it to me. If I don't use it, I'll give it back to you anyway.

So you with my SFTT and TL what's to say you won't attack me further than what agreed? I'd be losing the SFTT by retaliating yet you'd already have the planets.

You only have Lazar at the moment, with the two I mentioned which other two would you be going for? They are quite spread

Even if I wanted to do that, which I don't, it would be impossible. There's no way I could send over more than a paltry fleet to begin with, which you could easily wipe out if you had to. Plus it wouldn't be in my interests anyway - as you say it will stretch me too far. I can promise to bring over no more than two infantry - one for each planet, and to not try to take over more than the planets we agree on, if that helps soothe your worries. If I did, then obviously I would lose more than I would gain with getting the SftT back - I'd lose the planets, and I'd lose your vote as well. I have Gral as well, so would need one more, for which I have an idea (that is not meant in a sinister fashion!).

Mansa.

Fair enough, 1 infantry per planet. What would you need TL for?

I'm very close to agreeing to this by the way. We'd need a post with everything on before finalising the deal. So as to say we won't be shafting each other in anyway.

To ensure I have a better chance of taking the planet from your one infantry, if I'm going to be fighting it with just one or two. Of course, if you can retreat with your infantry, that would be better for both of us, but obviously I can't stop my ships from firing and they might unfortunately destroy yours (unless you've already moved out - but then someone else might swoop in before my turn).

Yep, agreed on a 'full deal' post.

I'd be moving out so that the system would be empty. I could do one at a time, but it would help if I understood what you were planning so that I can plan accordingly.

Okay, I'll stop beating around the bush. I have an action card which will help me get to you this round. So if we agree on this, and you were to move out of Wellon turn 1, that'd be great And with Logistics I could feasibly take both - so long as you move out of both/don't move the Wellon units to Tar'Mann.

I was planning on playing Politics turn 1 so i'll be changing my strategy a little. How about 1 TG on top of your SFTT when you receive TG's? You stay in those two planets until you've scored the PO and then you leave.

What are the terms, let me see;

I'll be receiving 1 VP, you'll be scoring the 2VP objective
I'll be losing two tech planets with resources you'll be gaining two tech planets with resources.
I'll be offering 0 defense, moving ships and infantry off both planets.

I don't see how you will get any extras fom me doing this. That's a deal that is already in your favour. As it is I'd want your vote on one of the coming agendas, I haven't viewed them yet but I'll be gaining 1 VP and 1 vote and you'll be gaining all the above.

What do you think?

Edit; (ignore the 1 TG, the 1 vote is better for me)

This post has been edited by Tattersail_: 03 December 2019 - 09:31 AM

#1987 User is offline   Khellendros 

• Saboteur of High House Mafia

Posted 03 December 2019 - 09:50 AM

View PostTattersail_, on 03 December 2019 - 09:31 AM, said:

I am thinking of making myself speaker. Any incentive to make someone else speaker, I am all ears.

However, if you agree to our deal, I would like to ask to be given and use Tekklar Legion when we make contact. I would use it in the same round you give it to me. If I don't use it, I'll give it back to you anyway.

So you with my SFTT and TL what's to say you won't attack me further than what agreed? I'd be losing the SFTT by retaliating yet you'd already have the planets.

You only have Lazar at the moment, with the two I mentioned which other two would you be going for? They are quite spread

Even if I wanted to do that, which I don't, it would be impossible. There's no way I could send over more than a paltry fleet to begin with, which you could easily wipe out if you had to. Plus it wouldn't be in my interests anyway - as you say it will stretch me too far. I can promise to bring over no more than two infantry - one for each planet, and to not try to take over more than the planets we agree on, if that helps soothe your worries. If I did, then obviously I would lose more than I would gain with getting the SftT back - I'd lose the planets, and I'd lose your vote as well. I have Gral as well, so would need one more, for which I have an idea (that is not meant in a sinister fashion!).

Mansa.

I'm very close to agreeing to this by the way. We'd need a post with everything on before finalising the deal. So as to say we won't be shafting each other in anyway.

To ensure I have a better chance of taking the planet from your one infantry, if I'm going to be fighting it with just one or two. Of course, if you can retreat with your infantry, that would be better for both of us, but obviously I can't stop my ships from firing and they might unfortunately destroy yours (unless you've already moved out - but then someone else might swoop in before my turn).

I'd be moving out so that the system would be empty. I could do one at a time, but it would help if I understood what you were planning so that I can plan accordingly.

Okay, I'll stop beating around the bush. I have an action card which will help me get to you this round. So if we agree on this, and you were to move out of Wellon turn 1, that'd be great And with Logistics I could feasibly take both - so long as you move out of both/don't move the Wellon units to Tar'Mann.

I was planning on playing Politics turn 1 so i'll be changing my strategy a little. How about 1 TG on top of your SFTT when you receive TG's? You stay in those two planets until you've scored the PO and then you leave.

I'll be losing two tech planets with resources you'll be gaining two tech planets with resources.

I don't see how you will get any extras fom me doing this. That's a deal that is already in your favour. As it is I'd want your vote on one of the coming agendas, I haven't viewed them yet but I'll be gaining 1 VP and 1 vote and you'll be gaining all the above.

What do you think?

I think that as you can see above, I’ve already given my vote to twelve, and I’m promising my TGs to Jazz. Without those deals, there’s no point in me trying to get your planets. I’m happy to give you my vote on the next agendas IF twelve doesn’t want to use it (and it doesn’t hurt me specifically), but otherwise I can’t. Before you say it, my racial is off the table. I can pay you 1TG next round or 1 vote the following agenda round I suppose.
"I think I've made a terrible error of judgement."

#1988 User is offline   Khellendros 

Posted 03 December 2019 - 09:51 AM

Oh, and if I were you I wouldn’t take my turn till we hear from Jazz ;)

This post has been edited by Khellendros: 03 December 2019 - 09:52 AM

#1989 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 03 December 2019 - 10:00 AM

View PostKhellendros, on 03 December 2019 - 09:50 AM, said:

Mansa.

What do you think?

I think that as you can see above, I've already given my vote to twelve, and I'm promising my TGs to Jazz. Without those deals, there's no point in me trying to get your planets. I'm happy to give you my vote on the next agendas IF twelve doesn't want to use it (and it doesn't hurt me specifically), but otherwise I can't. Before you say it, my racial is off the table. I can pay you 1TG next round or 1 vote the following agenda round I suppose.

1 vote after Twelve has used your vote, or on the other agenda if it is one vote per agenda?

#1990 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 03 December 2019 - 10:01 AM

I am sure Jazz will agree to 2 extra TG's, but i'll wait until you both have spoken.

#1991 User is offline   Khellendros 

Posted 03 December 2019 - 10:01 AM

View PostTattersail_, on 03 December 2019 - 10:00 AM, said:

View PostKhellendros, on 03 December 2019 - 09:50 AM, said:

Mansa.

What do you think?

I think that as you can see above, I've already given my vote to twelve, and I'm promising my TGs to Jazz. Without those deals, there's no point in me trying to get your planets. I'm happy to give you my vote on the next agendas IF twelve doesn't want to use it (and it doesn't hurt me specifically), but otherwise I can't. Before you say it, my racial is off the table. I can pay you 1TG next round or 1 vote the following agenda round I suppose.

1 vote after Twelve has used your vote, or on the other agenda if it is one vote per agenda?

Ah yeah, true, we can do that (but twelve gets first preference for agendas). Again, though, if the agenda hurts me directly, I reserve the right not to vote for it.

#1992 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 03 December 2019 - 10:15 AM

Okay, so that's a deal. You transfer me the SFTT upon taking Wellon.Both planets will be empty.

#1993 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus

Posted 03 December 2019 - 11:42 AM

That PO2 was incidentally the one I considered to be the worst of all the possible draws. There's no way in hell I'll ever be able to get those tech planets considering my starting position and the wormhole placement.

#1994 User is offline   Imperial Historian 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 03 December 2019 - 11:50 AM

View PostMorgoth, on 03 December 2019 - 11:42 AM, said:

That PO2 was incidentally the one I considered to be the worst of all the possible draws. There's no way in hell I'll ever be able to get those tech planets considering my starting position and the wormhole placement.

But you can move around so far you can probably stop anyone else scoring it!

#1995 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 03 December 2019 - 12:02 PM

View PostImperial Historian, on 03 December 2019 - 11:50 AM, said:

View PostMorgoth, on 03 December 2019 - 11:42 AM, said:

But you can move around so far you can probably stop anyone else scoring it!

The PO police

#1996 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus

Posted 03 December 2019 - 12:12 PM

The PO-lice, to be precise.

#1997 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 03 December 2019 - 12:16 PM

I pronounced it as Pee-Oh Police, but I like the Poh lees too.

#1998 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus

Posted 03 December 2019 - 12:40 PM

Posted Image

#1999 User is offline   twelve 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 03 December 2019 - 12:57 PM

View PostImperial Historian, on 03 December 2019 - 07:19 AM, said:

And you leave me the strategy card of my choice next round.

1tg to me when i leave vefut, 2 when you move into it as a binding deal

The rest as you said.

If so yes.

Deal.

I'm playing leadership so I'll clean up my post in an hour or so.
I don't know what I'm doing but it sounds good.

#2000 User is offline   twelve 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 03 December 2019 - 03:33 PM

I've finished my action.
I don't know what I'm doing but it sounds good.

Share this topic:

• 189 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

11 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 11 guests, 0 anonymous users