• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Call Out for Players - Twilight Imperium

#1 User is offline   Blend 

• Gentleman of High House Mafia
  • View gallery
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 24 June 2019 - 06:52 PM

If anyone has noticed over the past several months we have been playing Twilight Imperium 4th Edition on the Games Forum.

We are currently between games, and signups are open! We have space for at least 2 more players, more if new players are willing to team up with experienced players for their first game!

We encourage new blood, the game is very complex, but a lot of fun! In general, it's a lot to learn at the front end of the game, but once you've gotten through a round or two, the game is more or less understandable!

If you're interested, hop on over to the Game thread and let us know! We'll slot you in to one of the games that are going to start in the next couple of weeks!

This post has been edited by Blend: 24 June 2019 - 06:53 PM

There is no struggle too vast, no odds too overwhelming, for even should we fail - should we fall - we will know that we have lived. ~ Anomander Rake
My sig comes from a game in which I didn't heed Blend's advice. So maybe this time I should. ~ Khellendros
I'm just going to have to come to terms with the fact that self-vote suiciding will forever be referred to as "pulling a JPK" now, aren't I? ~ JPK

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users