• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Spoilers (maybe?) Warren of Shadow

#1 User is offline   tehol1769 

• Recruit
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 22 June 2019 - 10:22 PM

Long-time lurker first time poster... spoilers-ish

So not sure if I missed this, but Kurald Emurlahn... Imperial Warren... Jacuruku.... confused on how these fit together. Dancer/Wu have been prancing around the Imperial Warren (the part of Kallor’s Empire that K’rul turned into a warren), but Wu keeps kind of referencing its the Warren of Shadow (he used shadows to get there in Dancer’s Lament)... are they related?

Also, how does Jacuruku fit in... I never got how there’s a physical continent (isn’t it the site of Kallor’s old empire?) when K’rul turned it into a warren back in the prologue in MoI....

#2 User is offline   worry 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 23 June 2019 - 01:42 AM

What K'rul did was excise this immense surface wound on the face of the planet -- who knows what it was doing to Burn or anyone/thing else just through the sheer size of the atrocity -- and create a space inside of his/her own heart for it. K'rul didn't undo the damage (which I have to assume is impossible) but did the next best thing, leaving the wordly continent of Jacuruku with undamaged new skin.

To my knowledge Kel doesn't refer to IW and Shadow interchangeably, though it can get a bit confusing with how readily he bounds between various realms.
They came with white hands and left with red hands.

#3 User is offline   tehol1769 

• Recruit

Posted 23 June 2019 - 04:28 PM

Ah thanks for the clarification. Also reading back I see Nightchill comments that Shadow being broken allows it to “leak” everywhere, including the IW, missed that on the first time round

#4 User is offline   Wu ammanas 

• Recruit

Posted 24 August 2019 - 11:55 PM

Kkurald emurhlhn is an elder warren. Equivalent to kurald galain orkurald liosan. It's a fragmented warren and one of where the fragments is located is jacuruku, a continental island.
The warren of meanas which was a human warren that was far inferior and also was an access route to kurald emurhlain. Imperial warren was created from kallor empire by krul et al.no body could claim it, hence it's being converted to imperial warren. The three Warren's are linked and similar in some ways to each other along with mockra. Kelenved was an adept of all four.

#5 User is offline   Wu ammanas 

• Recruit

Posted 25 August 2019 - 09:22 AM

Kkurald emurhlhn is an elder warren like kurald galain or kurald liosan. It's a fragmented warren and one of where the fragments is located is jacuruku, a continental island.
The warren of meanas is a human warren that is inferior in strength to kurald emurhlain but it can be an access route to kurald emurhlain. The Imperial warren was created from kallor empire by krul. The three Warrens are linked and similar in some ways to each other along with mockra. Kelenved was an adept of all four.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users