Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Shurq Elalle's footwear?

#1 User is offline   NowhereTo 

• Recruit
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 02 June 2019 - 04:24 AM

Hi everyone, there's one detail I was curious about. I think the book describes Shurq Elalle's dresses, but I don't remember anything being said about her footwear, so I wanted to ask you if it's mentioned anywhere?

A couple of fan drawings have her wear boots, but I've always imagined her with bare feet: pirates often went barefoot onboard their ships for better grip, and zombies are also usually depicted barefoot, having no need for footwear. So for a pirate zombie, it would be twice as likely Posted Image

#2 User is offline   Abyss 

• abyssus abyssum invocat
  • Group: Administrators
  • Interests:Interesting.

Posted 02 June 2019 - 04:49 AM

Doc Martens most likely.

...or barefoot.
THIS IS YOUR REMINDER THAT THERE IS A
'VIEW NEW CONTENT' BUTTON THAT
ALLOWS YOU TO VIEW NEW CONTENT

#3 User is offline   Puck 

• Mausetöter
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 02 June 2019 - 09:40 AM

She wears boots, possibly ones with heels, and no dresses. Dresses are crap incarnated for climbing walls and jumping across ships.

This is from Midnight Tides:

Shurq Elalle stood in front of the long silver mirror. Instinct had her gauging the worth of all that silver for a moment before she finally focused on the reflected image. A healthy pallor to her skin, her cheeks glowing with vigour. Her hair was clean and had been cut for the first time in years, scented with a hint of patchouli oil. The whites of her eyes were clear, a wet gleam reflecting from her pupils.
The rotted leathers and linen of her clothing had been replaced with black silks beneath a short black calf-hide jacket. A new weapons belt, tanned leggins and high boots. Tight leather gloves. 'I look like a whore.'
'Not any old whore, though, right?' Selush said.
'True, I'll take your coin then kill you. That's how I look.'

Puck was not birthed, she was cleaved from a lava flow and shaped by a fierce god's hands. - [worry]
Ninja Puck, Ninja Puck, really doesn't give a fuck..? - [King Lear]

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users