Malazan Empire: Kellanveds “reach”? - Malazan Empire

Page 1 of 1

Kellanveds “reach”?

#1 User is offline   gandrin 

• Lieutenant
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Interests:Deciphering truth and escaping into fantasy

Posted 09 May 2019 - 11:18 AM

I am used to having several remaining questions at the end of a book but this one was fairly straightforward. One question I have left is this: what did kellanved “do” after naming that island a “reach”? I was expecting that he had created a new card in the deck of dragons named shadows reach or something. But the only evidence I saw of any change was a release of Tellan that got nightchill upset (and nobody else noticed).

#2 User is offline   nacht 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 09 May 2019 - 10:48 PM

I think it was just a joke. He does not need to go back and sit on the throne to command the T'Lan Imass.

#3 User is online   worry 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 10 May 2019 - 12:33 AM

It's like his own personal Spar of Andii.
They came with white hands and left with red hands.

#4 User is offline   nacht 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 10 May 2019 - 01:32 AM

View Postgandrin, on 09 May 2019 - 11:18 AM, said:

I am used to having several remaining questions at the end of a book but this one was fairly straightforward. One question I have left is this: what did kellanved "do" after naming that island a "reach"? I was expecting that he had created a new card in the deck of dragons named shadows reach or something. But the only evidence I saw of any change was a release of Tellan that got nightchill upset (and nobody else noticed).

The card's show actors (and sometimes their symbols), for example the obelix is K'rul.
It can show shadowthrone, or it can show the T'lan Imass. Places are only decorations. So at most the reach would be background decoration on the card.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users