• « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

NFL 2019 to Super Bowl 54

#221 User is offline   paran falcon 

• Emperor
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 18 January 2021 - 02:16 AM

Damn, we lose that stellar run on the penalty but then one of the best catches all year for the 1st down. Needed that!

This post has been edited by paran falcon: 18 January 2021 - 02:17 AM

#222 User is offline   paran falcon 

• Emperor

Posted 18 January 2021 - 02:24 AM

Only 3 points. Still need the Bucs D to do the job. *Gulp*

#223 User is offline   paran falcon 

• Emperor

Posted 18 January 2021 - 02:53 AM

Well my own team has stunned me. This is the first or second best game of defense the Bucs have played all season, the other happening to be against GB. I honestly thought everything was still in the Saints favor.

Now the Bucs are in reality one more win from playing the Superbowl in their home stadium. That was a fantasy when this season started!

#224 User is offline   paran falcon 

• Emperor

Posted 24 January 2021 - 06:56 PM

I guess you're pulling against me the rest of the way BK?

#225 User is offline   Abyss 

• abyssus abyssum invocat
  • Group: Administrators
  • Interests:Interesting.

Posted 10 March 2021 - 04:06 PM

modgod notice of thread title edit
other thread already had same title
if you prefer something else let me know
THIS IS YOUR REMINDER THAT THERE IS A
'VIEW NEW CONTENT' BUTTON THAT
ALLOWS YOU TO VIEW NEW CONTENT

#226 User is offline   paran falcon 

• Emperor

Posted 10 March 2021 - 04:15 PM

View PostBriar King, on 09 March 2021 - 09:46 PM, said:

Nah I was for you. Especially having "home field advantage" and making history.

Go figure it would be Brady team to do it.

Ok, cool. Though I get why you might be bitter over it; the Saints have had some brutal playoff exits. I thought I heard a few weeks after that Drew Brees had been playing with a torn (or partially torn?) labrum in his throwing shoulder. Is that true, to your knowledge? Cause that would certainly explain why it didn't seem like he could throw the ball with anything on it. And if it was true and could be fixed, I could see him NOT retiring this season. ARE YOU GUYS KEEPING JAMEIS??

I am still amazed by TB's playoff run and SB victory. I've seen seemingly mediocre teams make a playoff run before, getting hot at just the right time to win the SB. The Giants, I believe, were once a wild card team that pulled off 3 road wins and then beat the Patriots? But the way the Bucs came together, improving drastically, game to game surprised me to know end. The defense played on of the best games I've ever seen against KC. And even still, Mahomes made 2 throws at or into the endzone, while running for his life, that both could've been TDs and may have changed the game.

It will be very interesting to see what TB is this coming season. They franchise-tagged Chris Godwin and extended LaVonte David's contract yesterday. They MUST sign Shaq Barrett to a new deal and maybe Suh as well. I wasn't big on Suh when the Bucs picked him up pretty cheaply a few years ago but he has produced, especially when Vita Vea is beside him inside the D line.

#227 User is offline   paran falcon 

• Emperor

Posted 14 March 2021 - 07:07 PM

View PostBriar King, on 13 March 2021 - 03:25 PM, said:

What rather strange rumor I heard..Russel Wilson coming to wear the black and gold. Yeah right but hmm maybe..I mean shit we really do need to focus on who our next QB is going to be but I very much doubt Wilson would be happy coming here while Drew is still in the game and this sitting on sideline.

Rumor definitely got my attention though.

I heard that one, as well as Chicago. I don't know how the Saints could pull it off; they're in salary cap hell, aren't they? And what could you give in return? I would think a minimum of 2 first round picks plus a good young player. At minimum.

I heard Chicagoans want Wilson so badly some started buying Bears jerseys with his name on them...

Share this topic:

• 12 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users