Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

New recruit for the malazan ranks New member

#1 User is offline   Anzu 

• Recruit
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 08 March 2019 - 11:57 PM

Hello to all lovers of fantastic literature!

I have decided to register after avidly consulting this page every now and then, and taking advantage of its huge amount of data and the encyclopedic knowledge of the users about Erikson's world.

So, let me introduce myself:
I am 27 years old, I'm a doctor... sorry healer (although I still trying to properly harness the Denul warren).

I have to say that what has impressed me the most of this page are the graphic schemes and diagrams such as the one on the warrens or about the pantheon. In fact I'm considering printing a poster size one for my office (yep, nerd).

I first got into the Malazan world because of the wonderful metal-ambient band Caladan Brood (which I recommend). That raised my interest and since then I have read until Dust of Dreams and I have Mr. Esslemont's work for the next step as soon as I finish the Crippled God.

My favourite characters are Kruppe and Tehol Beddict, both because of their intelligence and also a good dose of whattthefuckery and Monty Phyton-level of absurd humor. Besides Kurppe f***** Hetan Taur so +1up.

Sorry for the long text, people.

Greetings from Asturies!

#2 User is offline   D'rek 

• Consort of High House Mafia
  • Group: Super Moderators

Posted 09 March 2019 - 03:19 AM

Welcome, welcome!

View Postworrywort, on 14 September 2012 - 08:07 PM, said:

I kinda love it when D'rek unleashes her nerd wrath, as I knew she would here. Sorry innocent bystanders, but someone's gotta be the kindling.

#3 User is offline   Slow Ben 

• Ranger

Posted 09 March 2019 - 05:22 AM

Welcome Anzu, damn glad to meet ya.
I've always been crazy but its kept me from going insane.

#4 User is offline   Wu ammanas 

• Recruit

Posted 31 August 2019 - 05:58 PM

Welcome. I am also a healer. Have read all. It's nice to see fellow healers who are passionate about this empire- Malazan. You are welcome

View PostAnzu, on 08 March 2019 - 11:57 PM, said:

Hello to all lovers of fantastic literature!

I have decided to register after avidly consulting this page every now and then, and taking advantage of its huge amount of data and the encyclopedic knowledge of the users about Erikson's world.

So, let me introduce myself:
I am 27 years old, I'm a doctor... sorry healer (although I still trying to properly harness the Denul warren).

I have to say that what has impressed me the most of this page are the graphic schemes and diagrams such as the one on the warrens or about the pantheon. In fact I'm considering printing a poster size one for my office (yep, nerd).

I first got into the Malazan world because of the wonderful metal-ambient band Caladan Brood (which I recommend). That raised my interest and since then I have read until Dust of Dreams and I have Mr. Esslemont's work for the next step as soon as I finish the Crippled God.

My favourite characters are Kruppe and Tehol Beddict, both because of their intelligence and also a good dose of whattthefuckery and Monty Phyton-level of absurd humor. Besides Kurppe f***** Hetan Taur so +1up.

Sorry for the long text, people.

Greetings from Asturies!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users