• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Seven Cities Map

#21 User is offline   joshuabbutler 

• Sergeant
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 13 May 2019 - 10:40 PM

Here is some more progress... I thought it would be cool to show Seven Cities in context to the rest of the planet. In that globe, I just chose to put Lether on the other side.... explains why it is so remote.

I want to replace the sword at the bottom left with something relating to the Malazan Empire. Possibly the claw and orb symbol. Still deciding. It could be about seven cities.

What do you all think?

Attached File(s)

#22 User is offline   Coltaine - 

• First Sword

Posted 18 May 2019 - 09:42 PM

World Map looks good. Claw and Orb in the bottom left should work in my opinion. Or maybe the Whirwind? Would be a fitting symbol for the Seven Cities

#23 User is offline   Werthead 

• Ascendant

Posted 26 July 2019 - 10:20 AM

Here is some more progress... I thought it would be cool to show Seven Cities in context to the rest of the planet. In that globe, I just chose to put Lether on the other side.... explains why it is so remote.

Well, you can do that, but canonically Lether (or rather the eastern half of Lether) is south of Seven Cities, as per Steven Erikson's own maps.
Visit The Wertzone for reviews of SF&F books, DVDs and computer games!

"Try standing out in a winter storm all night and see how tough you are. Start with that. Then go into a bar and pick a fight and see how tough you are. And then go home and break crockery over your head. Start with those three and you'll be good to go."
- Bruce Campbell on how to be as cool as he is

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users