Malazan Empire: Mafia 147.5: The Office - Malazan Empire

Jump to content

  • 12 Pages +
  • « First
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia 147.5: The Office

#181 User is offline   Skintick 

  • Recruit
  • Group: Game alts
  • Posts: 4
  • Joined: 20-March 13

Posted 26 June 2018 - 11:03 PM

I'm here before bed. Right, 5 players alive? I self vote for lynch, leaves 3 if kill goes through. If symp alive we lose, so cannot do it. If Kalse was around I'd be able to do that aa it clears up I'm not the symp.

#182 User is offline   Skintick 

  • Recruit
  • Group: Game alts
  • Posts: 4
  • Joined: 20-March 13

Posted 26 June 2018 - 11:06 PM

remove vote

We need a scum to vote. 5 players alive, needing 4 votes. That means with WCS we need scum to vote off scum.

If scum truly think I'm their symp then that's a reason I've not been lynched. So that leaves Thyr as possible killer?

Thoughts Jalan?

#183 User is offline   Thyrllan 

  • Recruit
  • Group: Game alts
  • Posts: 3
  • Joined: 05-October 08

Posted 26 June 2018 - 11:09 PM

I really dislike Skintick's play and it reads scummy as fuck all. However, I don't think he's the right lynch and it's based off that last post of his I quoted.

#184 User is offline   Thyrllan 

  • Recruit
  • Group: Game alts
  • Posts: 3
  • Joined: 05-October 08

Posted 26 June 2018 - 11:16 PM

View PostSkintick, on 26 June 2018 - 08:01 PM, said:

Maybe going to night may be best here and clearing another.

If I was symp, I'd reveal healer just to iut the healer which would be dangerous going into last couple.

Stop it.

I have my reasoning why I'd lynch Aranatha oe Eldat followed by Thyrllan.

Funny how no one is questioning my complete reversal on Jalan. I'm effectively piing them and no one is disputing it. That's goid for you Jal.



The italicized would appear as if he's claiming healer. I'm resistant to lynch someone making that claim today.

#185 User is offline   Thyrllan 

  • Recruit
  • Group: Game alts
  • Posts: 3
  • Joined: 05-October 08

Posted 26 June 2018 - 11:16 PM

To clarify: I'm resistant to lynch someone uncontestedly making that claim.

#186 User is offline   Jalan 

  • Recruit
  • Group: Game alts
  • Posts: 0
  • Joined: 20-March 13

Posted 26 June 2018 - 11:26 PM

That's why I think if we at least lynch skintick we hit one scum.

#187 User is offline   Thyrllan 

  • Recruit
  • Group: Game alts
  • Posts: 3
  • Joined: 05-October 08

Posted 26 June 2018 - 11:30 PM

If he's scum, he's incredibly brazen.

I'm leaning Aranatha at this point myself.

#188 User is offline   Thyrllan 

  • Recruit
  • Group: Game alts
  • Posts: 3
  • Joined: 05-October 08

Posted 26 June 2018 - 11:35 PM

View PostAranatha, on 19 June 2018 - 04:54 PM, said:

View PostThyrllan, on 19 June 2018 - 04:10 PM, said:

And if we're lucky, we hit scum.


Really?

I'm voting for Fanderay just to be absolutely 100% certain of his CF. The chances of him being a killer and not noticing game started are very slim. I'm aiming to eliminate WIFOM speculation over a null CF in later days.

You actually think there's a chance he might be scum. That's... scummy.


There's the D1 train on Fandy that he started and then jumped on me for backing because I actually thought there was a chance he could be scum.

#189 User is offline   Thyrllan 

  • Recruit
  • Group: Game alts
  • Posts: 3
  • Joined: 05-October 08

Posted 26 June 2018 - 11:43 PM

View PostAranatha, on 21 June 2018 - 04:38 AM, said:

I'm thinking, not hard but more than anything from today, that Ay is looking to deflect from Thyrllan

Vote Thyrllan


Again he votes me, claiming Ay is deflecting. We now know that Ay was town.

#190 User is offline   Thyrllan 

  • Recruit
  • Group: Game alts
  • Posts: 3
  • Joined: 05-October 08

Posted 26 June 2018 - 11:48 PM

He's had reasons to go missing nearly every day in game and the hammer on Okaros doesn't look favorably on him either (as pointed out).

I'll be around to change my vote as necessary, but I really prefer it here
Vote Aranatha

#191 User is offline   Jalan 

  • Recruit
  • Group: Game alts
  • Posts: 0
  • Joined: 20-March 13

Posted 26 June 2018 - 11:53 PM

I hate to say it, but i thik we missed the lynch. fuckers. I'm probably a talking dead man, but my gut is saying eldat.

#192 User is offline   Thyrllan 

  • Recruit
  • Group: Game alts
  • Posts: 3
  • Joined: 05-October 08

Posted 27 June 2018 - 12:01 AM

View PostJalan, on 26 June 2018 - 11:53 PM, said:

I hate to say it, but i thik we missed the lynch. fuckers. I'm probably a talking dead man, but my gut is saying eldat.

We should still have around 40 minutes.

#193 User is offline   Thyrllan 

  • Recruit
  • Group: Game alts
  • Posts: 3
  • Joined: 05-October 08

Posted 27 June 2018 - 12:02 AM

View PostPath-Shaper, on 26 June 2018 - 08:28 PM, said:

It is Day 4. 4 hours and 10 minutes remaining

6 Players still alive: Aranatha, Eldat Pressen, Jalan, Skintick, Thyrllan


4 votes to lynch, 3 votes to go to night

1 vote Aranatha (Eldat Pressen)
2 votes Eldat Pressen (Jalan, Skintick)
1 vote Skintick (Aranatha)


Players not voted: (Thyrllan)

this was back at 1:28 my time and it's now 5.

#194 User is offline   Jalan 

  • Recruit
  • Group: Game alts
  • Posts: 0
  • Joined: 20-March 13

Posted 27 June 2018 - 12:19 AM

So Thyr, since you havenít been playing, what is your contribution?

#195 User is offline   Thyrllan 

  • Recruit
  • Group: Game alts
  • Posts: 3
  • Joined: 05-October 08

Posted 27 June 2018 - 12:29 AM

I've been about as active as I usually am. I've only missed a single timeout and that was due to it being in the middle of the night. I also helped tip the Okaros lynch, which I still think Skintick may have been stalling.

#196 User is offline   Aranatha 

  • Recruit
  • Group: Game alts
  • Posts: 1
  • Joined: 20-March 13

Posted 27 June 2018 - 12:48 AM

View PostThyrllan, on 26 June 2018 - 11:16 PM, said:

View PostSkintick, on 26 June 2018 - 08:01 PM, said:

Maybe going to night may be best here and clearing another.

If I was symp, I'd reveal healer just to iut the healer which would be dangerous going into last couple.

Stop it.

I have my reasoning why I'd lynch Aranatha oe Eldat followed by Thyrllan.

Funny how no one is questioning my complete reversal on Jalan. I'm effectively piing them and no one is disputing it. That's goid for you Jal.



The italicized would appear as if he's claiming healer. I'm resistant to lynch someone making that claim today.


No, no it doesn't read like he's claiming Healer. It reads like he thinks participation is awful.

Hard claim or no claim. Healers call only. Counter-claim means symp is alive which is information for us.

No lynch is best for us at the moment - one NK and 5 still leaves us at WCS D-Day

#197 User is offline   Jalan 

  • Recruit
  • Group: Game alts
  • Posts: 0
  • Joined: 20-March 13

Posted 27 June 2018 - 01:10 AM

View PostAranatha, on 27 June 2018 - 12:48 AM, said:

View PostThyrllan, on 26 June 2018 - 11:16 PM, said:

View PostSkintick, on 26 June 2018 - 08:01 PM, said:

Maybe going to night may be best here and clearing another.

If I was symp, I'd reveal healer just to iut the healer which would be dangerous going into last couple.

Stop it.

I have my reasoning why I'd lynch Aranatha oe Eldat followed by Thyrllan.

Funny how no one is questioning my complete reversal on Jalan. I'm effectively piing them and no one is disputing it. That's goid for you Jal.



The italicized would appear as if he's claiming healer. I'm resistant to lynch someone making that claim today.


No, no it doesn't read like he's claiming Healer. It reads like he thinks participation is awful.

Hard claim or no claim. Healers call only. Counter-claim means symp is alive which is information for us.

No lynch is best for us at the moment - one NK and 5 still leaves us at WCS D-Day


#198 User is offline   Jalan 

  • Recruit
  • Group: Game alts
  • Posts: 0
  • Joined: 20-March 13

Posted 27 June 2018 - 01:12 AM

Only if the rest of fucking town doesnít play. I hate you all.

#199 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

  • Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod
  • Posts: 1,255
  • Joined: 01-October 08

Posted 27 June 2018 - 02:46 AM

It is Day 4. 0 minutes remaining

5 Players still alive: Aranatha, Eldat Pressen, Jalan, Skintick, Thyrllan


4 votes to lynch, 3 votes to go to night

2 votes Aranatha (Eldat Pressen, Thyrllan)
2 votes Skintick (Aranatha, Jalan)

Players not voted: (Skintick)

Day is over. No one has been lynched.
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.
0

#200 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

  • Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod
  • Posts: 1,255
  • Joined: 01-October 08

Posted 27 June 2018 - 02:46 AM

Resolving night now
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.
0

Share this topic:


  • 12 Pages +
  • « First
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users