Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Just one more book ...

#1 User is offline   Wilshire 

• Recruit
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 06 April 2018 - 03:14 AM

Though I know no one remembers, I posted probably 2 years ago that I was collected a set of Malazan books. Got everything in what amounts to matching Book Club Editions (BCE), except I CAN'T FIND HOUSE OF CHAINS as a BCE. Posted Image

If any of you fine people happen to have a BCE of HOC for sale, I'd love to buy it from you. B)
Update: FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---

Somewhat unrelated, I have some matching numbered Subterranean Press editions from Midnight Tides through Toll The Hounds and will be buying until it SP stops producing them. Or, plan to, but at this point I think I'm going to have to sell them to buy important "shit-im-actually-an-adult" items within the next few years. If you're in the hunt, let me know.

10/10/2018: Sold Midnight Tides and Bonehunters. Still have Reaper's Gale and Toll the Hounds for sale, plus rights to the rest, if anyone wants them.
All Sold!

This post has been edited by Wilshire: 18 July 2019 - 06:00 PM

#2 User is offline   Qben 

• Recruit

Posted 24 April 2019 - 03:30 PM

View PostWilshire, on 06 April 2018 - 03:14 AM, said:

Though I know no one remembers, I posted probably 2 years ago that I was collected a set of Malazan books. Got everything in what amounts to matching Book Club Editions (BCE), except I CAN'T FIND HOUSE OF CHAINS as a BCE. Posted Image

If any of you fine people happen to have a BCE of HOC for sale, I'd love to buy it from you. ;)
---

Somewhat unrelated, I have some matching numbered Subterranean Press editions from Midnight Tides through Toll The Hounds and will be buying until it SP stops producing them. Or, plan to, but at this point I think I'm going to have to sell them to buy important "shit-im-actually-an-adult" items within the next few years. If you're in the hunt, let me know.

10/10/2018: Sold Midnight Tides and Bonehunters. Still have Reaper's Gale and Toll the Hounds for sale, plus rights to the rest, if anyone wants them.

Hey m8, do you still own toll the hounds and rights to dust of dreams? I'm interested. If you happen to have 8/500's I would be in total luck :)

#3 User is offline   Wilshire 

• Recruit

Posted 18 July 2019 - 06:00 PM

View PostQben, on 24 April 2019 - 03:30 PM, said:

View PostWilshire, on 06 April 2018 - 03:14 AM, said:

If any of you fine people happen to have a BCE of HOC for sale, I'd love to buy it from you. :p
---

Hey m8, do you still own toll the hounds and rights to dust of dreams? I'm interested. If you happen to have 8/500's I would be in total luck :doh:

Sorry, I didnt update it after I sold the last two a few months back. But they weren't #8 so nothing lost :p

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users