#3701 User is offline   Blend 

• Gentleman of High House Mafia
  • View gallery
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 05 June 2018 - 08:05 PM

View PostTattersail_, on 05 June 2018 - 07:45 PM, said:

Who's turn is it? Tappers or Khells?

Blend will you use warfare next turn?

I accept your Trade PN for wormhole placement.

Thank you for offering that action card.

Agreed - will post the trade as soon as I have my PN again if that's okay with you!
There is no struggle too vast, no odds too overwhelming, for even should we fail - should we fall - we will know that we have lived. ~ Anomander Rake
My sig comes from a game in which I didn't heed Blend's advice. So maybe this time I should. ~ Khellendros
I'm just going to have to come to terms with the fact that self-vote suiciding will forever be referred to as "pulling a JPK" now, aren't I? ~ JPK

#3702 User is offline   Blend 

• View gallery

Posted 05 June 2018 - 08:06 PM

View Posttwelve, on 05 June 2018 - 08:01 PM, said:

Blend would you be interested in my trade Pn for you not to use warfare next turn?

Who currently has your trade PN? Cause if you don't have it, then this deal would be dependent on them using it this round so that you can give it to me so I'll have it for next round.
There is no struggle too vast, no odds too overwhelming, for even should we fail - should we fall - we will know that we have lived. ~ Anomander Rake
My sig comes from a game in which I didn't heed Blend's advice. So maybe this time I should. ~ Khellendros
I'm just going to have to come to terms with the fact that self-vote suiciding will forever be referred to as "pulling a JPK" now, aren't I? ~ JPK

#3703 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
  • Interests:Mafia. Awesome Pictures. Awesome Videos. Did I mention Mafia?
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 05 June 2018 - 08:14 PM

Tapper has it currently. Is a deal like that binding if Tapper has it?

If you make this deal, which you could, then we could discuss the action card situation that Khell and IH mentioned.

Twelve cannot move out of that system, and he could use logistics but not move in the same turn. All he'd be doing is delaying the inevitable
Apt is the only one who reads this. Apt is nice.

#3704 User is offline   twelve 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 05 June 2018 - 08:57 PM

View PostBlend, on 05 June 2018 - 08:06 PM, said:

Blend would you be interested in my trade Pn for you not to use warfare next turn?

Who currently has your trade PN? Cause if you don't have it, then this deal would be dependent on them using it this round so that you can give it to me so I'll have it for next round.

I have. I've been trying to give it away all round but no one has been wanting to take it.
I don't know what I'm doing but it sounds good.

#3705 User is offline   twelve 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 05 June 2018 - 08:58 PM

View PostTattersail_, on 05 June 2018 - 08:14 PM, said:

If you make this deal, which you could, then we could discuss the action card situation that Khell and IH mentioned.

Twelve cannot move out of that system, and he could use logistics but not move in the same turn. All he'd be doing is delaying the inevitable

No tapper has my research not my trade pn.

#3706 User is offline   twelve 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 05 June 2018 - 09:22 PM

View PostTattersail_, on 05 June 2018 - 08:14 PM, said:

You only have 1 tactical action left, you need more firepower to take my system which you need warfare to get. Your action cards arent play as an action type of card or else you wouldn't have been asking to trade for that type of card. That means your next action has to be a tactical action as you have already played your strategy card. Once you are out of tactical actions you can't attack me. So either come at me undergunned or come at me next round if I can pay Blend not to use warfare.

It would be a binding trade if done on his turn as it can be resolved at the same time.

#3707 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 05 June 2018 - 09:32 PM

Stop with the threats haha, I know I need to buils a war sun to take your system.

#3708 User is offline   Blend 

• View gallery

Posted 05 June 2018 - 09:34 PM

View Posttwelve, on 05 June 2018 - 08:57 PM, said:

I have. I've been trying to give it away all round but no one has been wanting to take it.

Deal, then. I will not use Warfare primary on my next turn in exchange for your Trade Agreement PN.

#3709 User is offline   Gnaw 

• Recovering eating disordered addict of HHM
  • View gallery

Posted 05 June 2018 - 09:54 PM

View PostBlend, on 05 June 2018 - 09:34 PM, said:

View Posttwelve, on 05 June 2018 - 08:57 PM, said:

Deal, then. I will not use Warfare primary on my next turn in exchange for your Trade Agreement PN.

Do use it and I'll give you yours back. Unused.

This post has been edited by Gnaw: 05 June 2018 - 09:56 PM

"Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom." - Viktor Frankl

#3710 User is offline   Blend 

• View gallery

Posted 05 June 2018 - 09:58 PM

I dont particularly need yours or Twelve's TGs THIS round, so youll have to sweeten the pot if you want me to hold off on using it.

#3711 User is offline   Blend 

• View gallery

Posted 05 June 2018 - 09:59 PM

LoL....

Well, honestly, I dont currently have it so wasnt gonna be receiving the goods this round anyway, so yeah....

#3712 User is offline   Gnaw 

• View gallery

Posted 05 June 2018 - 10:02 PM

View PostBlend, on 05 June 2018 - 09:59 PM, said:

LoL....

Well, honestly, I dont currently have it so wasnt gonna be receiving the goods this round anyway, so yeah....

Yeah. I have yours. Use warfare your next turn and I'll give you yours back. And if trade does get played (not certain what the order is off the top of my head) in the meantime I won't use it.

This post has been edited by Gnaw: 05 June 2018 - 10:03 PM

"Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom." - Viktor Frankl

#3713 User is offline   twelve 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 05 June 2018 - 10:05 PM

LoL....

So. Does this mean you are now taking Gnaws counter to my deal?

#3714 User is offline   Blend 

• View gallery

Posted 05 June 2018 - 10:08 PM

View PostGnaw, on 05 June 2018 - 10:02 PM, said:

LoL....

Yeah. I have yours. Use warfare your next turn and I'll give you yours back. And if trade does get played (not certain what the order is off the top of my head) in the meantime I won't use it.

It is a shame you would go against the spirit of our deal like that.

Still gonna have to sweeten the pot, frankly.

I would definitely like that Trade Agreement back, but I wont negotiate for you to use it or give it back to me.

#3715 User is offline   Blend 

• View gallery

Posted 05 June 2018 - 10:08 PM

View Posttwelve, on 05 June 2018 - 10:05 PM, said:

LoL....

So. Does this mean you are now taking Gnaws counter to my deal?

Currently, no. We shall see if he can offer me something more interesting.

#3716 User is offline   Imperial Historian 

• Master of the Deck
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 05 June 2018 - 10:26 PM

Is Nico still playing or is Drek playing as him? Been waiting on an answer on whether he is going to accept my deal for a free trade refresh in return for no looting or not...

#3717 User is offline   twelve 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 05 June 2018 - 10:44 PM

Khell, now that you have a dock in Quan, will you be building ships there? I was going to ask you if it would be alright to park a cruiser there to block the wormhole but if you are going to do it instead that is fine by me.

#3718 User is offline   twelve 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 05 June 2018 - 10:45 PM

View PostImperial Historian, on 05 June 2018 - 10:26 PM, said:

Is Nico still playing or is Drek playing as him? Been waiting on an answer on whether he is going to accept my deal for a free trade refresh in return for no looting or not...

Drek mentioned that she was playing Nico based on vague instructions and that he should be back today and I assume take back over, hence why she hasn't acted on his behalf regarding that offer.

#3719 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 05 June 2018 - 10:46 PM

Blend I'll give you that action card you like on top of Gnaws deal to play warfare next go. That's what all the bartering was about earlier anyway. Twelve didn't step into those negotations did he? It also keeps a TCT in your hand to make use of the Strategy card.

#3720 User is offline   Gnaw 

• View gallery

Posted 05 June 2018 - 10:54 PM

View PostBlend, on 05 June 2018 - 10:08 PM, said:

View PostGnaw, on 05 June 2018 - 10:02 PM, said:

LoL....

It is a shame you would go against the spirit of our deal like that.

Still gonna have to sweeten the pot, frankly.

I would definitely like that Trade Agreement back, but I wont negotiate for you to use it or give it back to me.

Huh? What spirit?

You got the Naalu token in exchange for your TG PN. Now I’m offering not to use it as part of a new deal? Where’s the conflict?

This post has been edited by Gnaw: 05 June 2018 - 10:57 PM

Share this topic:

• 276 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

51 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 51 guests, 0 anonymous users