• This topic is locked

Twilight Imperium (I) - Chatty Thread

#1781 User is offline   twelve 

• Master of the Deck
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 09 May 2018 - 04:31 PM

View PostBlend, on 09 May 2018 - 04:12 PM, said:

View PostBlend, on 09 May 2018 - 04:11 PM, said:

Nico - given your most recent action does not mention giving me back the TG you stole from me, I can only assume that our deal re: pillaging and Production Biomes is off. I will not be providing you with the 2TGs from that action.

Everyone else - I will have to give someone 2 TGs when I activate Production Biomes. Who wants them, and what are you willing to give me for them?

I should note that I would be interested in having one of my planets become the elected planet for the Cybernetic agenda. I'll give you the 2 TGs in exchange for your support on that agenda.

That one I don't care either way but I'm very concerned regarding the other agenda. I'm waiting until riders are placed before I discuss. I've learned my lesson from last round.
I don't know what I'm doing but it sounds good.

#1782 User is offline   Tapper 

• Lover of High House Mafia

Posted 09 May 2018 - 04:32 PM

View PostBlend, on 09 May 2018 - 04:23 PM, said:

View PostNicodimas, on 09 May 2018 - 04:17 PM, said:

Nico - given your most recent action does not mention giving me back the TG you stole from me, I can only assume that our deal re: pillaging and Production Biomes is off. I will not be providing you with the 2TGs from that action.

Everyone else - I will have to give someone 2 TGs when I activate Production Biomes. Who wants them, and what are you willing to give me for them?

I should note that I would be interested in having one of my planets become the elected planet for the Cybernetic agenda. I'll give you the 2 TGs in exchange for your support on that agenda.

You have my support.

LOL - well, honestly, given your duplicitous nature so far, I don't really trust you to keep up your end of the deal.

Anyone else?

I quite like that one as well, and was considering to ask Twelve to commit the 5 votes he owes me, to it.

Pay me the 2 TG, I will give you 5 of my votes.
It will give you 2 benefits:
1) Voting for you will prevent me from voting against you
2) I won't call Twelve to vote alongside me, either.
Everyone is entitled to his own wrong opinion. - Lizrad

#1783 User is offline   Tapper 

Posted 09 May 2018 - 04:35 PM

In other deals: I am interested in trading action cards with you, Blend. I have 6 currently, all combat related.
I am looking for something more economic in nature, if you're willing to part with one or more of yours.

#1784 User is offline   twelve 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 09 May 2018 - 04:40 PM

Nico leadership was sprung in the first round you can't use it now so you can't spend anything to gain command tokens. Without command tokens you can't do all those other things either. Plus you are doing builds in 2 locations which would require activating 2 systems. Are you just trolling us with that post? Unless you have a component action I think you have to pass.

#1785 User is offline   Blend 

• Gentleman of High House Mafia
  • View gallery

Posted 09 May 2018 - 04:41 PM

View PostKhellendros, on 09 May 2018 - 04:29 PM, said:

You have my support.

LOL - well, honestly, given your duplicitous nature so far, I don't really trust you to keep up your end of the deal.

Anyone else?

Plus he only has like 4 votes :D

I'll give you my votes in exchange for your votes helping me bring about a favourable vote on the other agenda, and the 2TGs I guess, which I'm happy to just give back to you.

I don't have many votes - I think I'm at 6 now that I have Lodor? I was planning on plopping them all on one of my planets winning the Cybernetic agenda - given Tapper has expressed his intention to try to get it to drop his way, I think at the moment it would be more beneficial to me to go with Tapper's offer, unfortunately.
There is no struggle too vast, no odds too overwhelming, for even should we fail - should we fall - we will know that we have lived. ~ Anomander Rake
My sig comes from a game in which I didn't heed Blend's advice. So maybe this time I should. ~ Khellendros
I'm just going to have to come to terms with the fact that self-vote suiciding will forever be referred to as "pulling a JPK" now, aren't I? ~ JPK

#1786 User is offline   Blend 

• View gallery

Posted 09 May 2018 - 04:46 PM

Just FYI, based on current game thread stats:

Nico/Mentak = 6 votes
Morgoth/Nekro = 7 votes
IH/Yssaril = 11 votes
Tapper/Sardakk = 12 votes
Blend/Hacan = 6 votes
ItGnaws/Naalu = 11 votes
Khell/Sol = 12 votes
Twelve/Jol-Nar = 14 votes
Tatts/Creuss = 7 votes
There is no struggle too vast, no odds too overwhelming, for even should we fail - should we fall - we will know that we have lived. ~ Anomander Rake
My sig comes from a game in which I didn't heed Blend's advice. So maybe this time I should. ~ Khellendros
I'm just going to have to come to terms with the fact that self-vote suiciding will forever be referred to as "pulling a JPK" now, aren't I? ~ JPK

#1787 User is offline   Blend 

• View gallery

Posted 09 May 2018 - 04:48 PM

View PostTapper, on 09 May 2018 - 04:32 PM, said:

You have my support.

Anyone else?

I quite like that one as well, and was considering to ask Twelve to commit the 5 votes he owes me, to it.

With your 5 and my 6, no one except Twelve would be able to outright change the outcome by themselves.

I tentatively agree to this deal - I'm still a couple turns away from actually using Production Biomes, but unless I get some amazing other deal from someone, I'll follow through with this deal in order for you to place your votes for Cybernetic on Thibah.

#1788 User is offline   Blend 

• View gallery

Posted 09 May 2018 - 04:50 PM

View PostTapper, on 09 May 2018 - 04:35 PM, said:

In other deals: I am interested in trading action cards with you, Blend. I have 6 currently, all combat related.
I am looking for something more economic in nature, if you're willing to part with one or more of yours.

Most of mine are combat-related as well. The only economic one I have I plan to use this round, and I have one that affects the agenda phase, but the rest are very much combat related too unfortunately.

#1789 User is offline   Blend 

• View gallery

Posted 09 May 2018 - 04:55 PM

View Posttwelve, on 09 May 2018 - 04:40 PM, said:

Nico leadership was sprung in the first round you can't use it now so you can't spend anything to gain command tokens. Without command tokens you can't do all those other things either. Plus you are doing builds in 2 locations which would require activating 2 systems. Are you just trolling us with that post? Unless you have a component action I think you have to pass.

Yeah, good point.

The only secondary that would be available for you to activate this turn is the Diplomacy secondary, but you started the round at 0/3/0, so don't have any tokens anyway, so you can't actually do anything this turn....

#1790 User is offline   Nicodimas 

• Soletaken
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XbGs_qK2PQA

Posted 09 May 2018 - 04:57 PM

Well shoot
Adjusted post
-If it's ka it'll come like a wind, and your plans will stand before it no more than a barn before a cyclone

#1791 User is offline   twelve 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 09 May 2018 - 04:57 PM

Yeah I'll take Tapper lead on that agenda. Since I have no need of that prerequisite the only motivation I'd have is to prevent someone else from getting it and I'm not sure even that is worry some to me.

#1792 User is offline   Nicodimas 

• Soletaken
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XbGs_qK2PQA

Posted 09 May 2018 - 04:58 PM

At work atm
-If it's ka it'll come like a wind, and your plans will stand before it no more than a barn before a cyclone

#1793 User is offline   Blend 

• View gallery

Posted 09 May 2018 - 04:59 PM

View Posttwelve, on 09 May 2018 - 04:57 PM, said:

Yeah I'll take Tapper lead on that agenda. Since I have no need of that prerequisite the only motivation I'd have is to prevent someone else from getting it and I'm not sure even that is worry some to me.

I know I'm getting ahead of myself here, but what are the chances I can get you to research Transit Diodes next round?

#1794 User is offline   Tapper 

Posted 09 May 2018 - 05:15 PM

View PostBlend, on 09 May 2018 - 04:48 PM, said:

View PostTapper, on 09 May 2018 - 04:32 PM, said:

You have my support.

Anyone else?

With your 5 and my 6, no one except Twelve would be able to outright change the outcome by themselves.

I tentatively agree to this deal - I'm still a couple turns away from actually using Production Biomes, but unless I get some amazing other deal from someone, I'll follow through with this deal in order for you to place your votes for Cybernetic on Thibah.

Coolio. If the math changes (IH has 12) I can add a vote or two more for the same money, although I would like to have more than half of mine available for the second one.

Twelve, just to be sure: I'm NOT calling in your 5 :D

#1795 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
  • Interests:Mafia. Awesome Pictures. Awesome Videos. Did I mention Mafia?
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 09 May 2018 - 05:16 PM

My remaining 1 commodity?
Apt is the only one who reads this. Apt is nice.

#1796 User is offline   Khellendros 

• Saboteur of High House Mafia

Posted 09 May 2018 - 05:19 PM

Gosh, everyone is so buddy buddy aren't they? Watch that change the moment one of you is in the lead :D

Hey Gnaw/Nom, what can I offer for your votes?
"I think I've made a terrible error of judgement."

#1797 User is offline   Blend 

• View gallery

Posted 09 May 2018 - 05:22 PM

View PostTattersail_, on 09 May 2018 - 05:16 PM, said:

LoL, sorry, not an attractive offer.

#1798 User is offline   D'rek 

• Consort of High House Mafia
  • Group: Super Moderators

Posted 09 May 2018 - 05:27 PM

Nico has passed, so back to Tatts next.

View Postworrywort, on 14 September 2012 - 08:07 PM, said:

I kinda love it when D'rek unleashes her nerd wrath, as I knew she would here. Sorry innocent bystanders, but someone's gotta be the kindling.

#1799 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
  • Interests:Mafia. Awesome Pictures. Awesome Videos. Did I mention Mafia?
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 09 May 2018 - 05:29 PM

View PostBlend, on 09 May 2018 - 05:22 PM, said:

View PostTattersail_, on 09 May 2018 - 05:16 PM, said:

LoL, sorry, not an attractive offer.

Haha
Apt is the only one who reads this. Apt is nice.

#1800 User is offline   D'rek 

• Consort of High House Mafia
  • Group: Super Moderators

Posted 09 May 2018 - 05:33 PM

Woooooooo flaaaaagshiiiiiiiip!

Posted Image

View Postworrywort, on 14 September 2012 - 08:07 PM, said:

I kinda love it when D'rek unleashes her nerd wrath, as I knew she would here. Sorry innocent bystanders, but someone's gotta be the kindling.

Share this topic:

• 276 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

28 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 28 guests, 0 anonymous users