• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Twilight Imperium (I) - Chatty Thread

#1361 User is offline   Blend 

• Gentleman of High House Mafia
  • View gallery
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 03 May 2018 - 05:32 PM

Tapper, Morgoth, Khell, Twelve - any ideas on what strategy card yall are choosing? I have a commodity I might be willing to give up for someone to choose differently...
There is no struggle too vast, no odds too overwhelming, for even should we fail - should we fall - we will know that we have lived. ~ Anomander Rake
My sig comes from a game in which I didn't heed Blend's advice. So maybe this time I should. ~ Khellendros
I'm just going to have to come to terms with the fact that self-vote suiciding will forever be referred to as "pulling a JPK" now, aren't I? ~ JPK

#1362 User is offline   Khellendros 

• Saboteur of High House Mafia

Posted 03 May 2018 - 05:33 PM

View PostMorgoth, on 03 May 2018 - 05:29 PM, said:

or do like me and live a blessed, vote free life.

Well, I assume the person who gets the Committee card could still elect you for something - force you to become involved in the politics, especially if they're electing you for something bad that you don't want :D
"I think I've made a terrible error of judgement."

#1363 User is offline   twelve 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 03 May 2018 - 05:34 PM

No clue. I could use a number of them but too many people pick before me. I could definitely be persuaded but with Nico stealing shit I'm not sure trade goods will work. I might be convinced for an action card though.
I don't know what I'm doing but it sounds good.

#1364 User is offline   Khellendros 

Posted 03 May 2018 - 05:35 PM

View PostBlend, on 03 May 2018 - 05:32 PM, said:

Tapper, Morgoth, Khell, Twelve - any ideas on what strategy card yall are choosing? I have a commodity I might be willing to give up for someone to choose differently...

No firm idea yet, really. There's a couple I'm not too keen on, but at the same time there isn't one which I'm like, 'I must have that!'. So I'm open to negotiation.

#1365 User is offline   Nicodimas 

• Soletaken
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XbGs_qK2PQA

Posted 03 May 2018 - 05:39 PM

View Posttwelve, on 03 May 2018 - 05:34 PM, said:

No clue. I could use a number of them but too many people pick before me. I could definitely be persuaded but with Nico stealing shit I'm not sure trade goods will work. I might be convinced for an action card though.

Twelve it’s not stealing such much a it was requisitioned for the greater good of the galaxy!!! It will be turned into Virus food. Grow virus grow !!
-If it's ka it'll come like a wind, and your plans will stand before it no more than a barn before a cyclone

#1366 User is offline   Nicodimas 

• Soletaken
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XbGs_qK2PQA

Posted 03 May 2018 - 05:41 PM

Am I last to pick how terribly boring.
-If it's ka it'll come like a wind, and your plans will stand before it no more than a barn before a cyclone

#1367 User is offline   Tapper 

• Lover of High House Mafia

Posted 03 May 2018 - 05:49 PM

I just chose, so you need to turn to Morgoth or Khell.
Everyone is entitled to his own wrong opinion. - Lizrad

#1368 User is offline   Blend 

• View gallery

Posted 03 May 2018 - 05:57 PM

View PostTapper, on 03 May 2018 - 05:49 PM, said:

I just chose, so you need to turn to Morgoth or Khell.

I didn't expect that Politics would make its way back around to me! LoL
There is no struggle too vast, no odds too overwhelming, for even should we fail - should we fall - we will know that we have lived. ~ Anomander Rake
My sig comes from a game in which I didn't heed Blend's advice. So maybe this time I should. ~ Khellendros
I'm just going to have to come to terms with the fact that self-vote suiciding will forever be referred to as "pulling a JPK" now, aren't I? ~ JPK

#1369 User is offline   Blend 

• View gallery

Posted 03 May 2018 - 05:58 PM

View PostKhellendros, on 03 May 2018 - 05:35 PM, said:

No firm idea yet, really. There's a couple I'm not too keen on, but at the same time there isn't one which I'm like, 'I must have that!'. So I'm open to negotiation.

Well, when it gets to you, i.e. after Morgoth has chosen what he wants, please check in with me. Depending on what's left on the board, I may be willing to send you an Action Card and a Commodity for you to not choose something I want.

#1370 User is offline   Khellendros 

Posted 03 May 2018 - 06:07 PM

View PostBlend, on 03 May 2018 - 05:58 PM, said:

View PostKhellendros, on 03 May 2018 - 05:35 PM, said:

Well, when it gets to you, i.e. after Morgoth has chosen what he wants, please check in with me. Depending on what's left on the board, I may be willing to send you an Action Card and a Commodity for you to not choose something I want.

Coolio. Just post what you want from what's left after Morgoth posts his choice.

#1371 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus

Posted 03 May 2018 - 06:22 PM

Well, I wanted any of those previous three. Tapper, where do you plan to place the speaker token? On Gnaw I would hope?
Take good care to keep relations civil
It's decent in the first of gentlemen
To speak friendly, Even to the devil

#1372 User is offline   Blend 

• View gallery

Posted 03 May 2018 - 06:27 PM

View PostMorgoth, on 03 May 2018 - 06:22 PM, said:

Well, I wanted any of those previous three. Tapper, where do you plan to place the speaker token? On Gnaw I would hope?

A little early for that, no?

#1373 User is offline   Blend 

• View gallery

Posted 03 May 2018 - 06:28 PM

Also, would the technology card even be useful or Nekro Virus?

#1374 User is offline   Blend 

• View gallery

Posted 03 May 2018 - 06:29 PM

View PostBlend, on 03 May 2018 - 06:28 PM, said:

Also, would the technology card even be useful or Nekro Virus?

Oh, I see now! The Technology strategy basically becomes a Leadership strategy for you. Interesting!

#1375 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus

Posted 03 May 2018 - 06:32 PM

Alright, Gnaw and Tattersail. When do you plan to play your strategy cards? Play it on your first turn and I'll give you the refresh for free.

if any of you are up for a trade I have a commodity I'm not using too.
Take good care to keep relations civil
It's decent in the first of gentlemen
To speak friendly, Even to the devil

#1376 User is offline   Blend 

• View gallery

Posted 03 May 2018 - 06:33 PM

View PostMorgoth, on 03 May 2018 - 06:32 PM, said:

Alright, Gnaw and Tattersail. When do you plan to play your strategy cards? Play it on your first turn and I'll give you the refresh for free.

I'll swap with you as soon as it's my turn if you want. 1:1 ?

#1377 User is offline   Blend 

• View gallery

Posted 03 May 2018 - 06:35 PM

Khell - would you take something other than Construction in exchange for an action card? I have one or two that you may be interested in.

Twelve - if Khell agrees to the above, would you let the Construction strategy pass to me?

#1378 User is offline   twelve 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 03 May 2018 - 06:37 PM

View PostBlend, on 03 May 2018 - 06:33 PM, said:

View PostMorgoth, on 03 May 2018 - 06:32 PM, said:

I'll swap with you as soon as it's my turn if you want. 1:1 ?

So now that Morgoth has picked what's your proposal Blend?

EDIT NEVERMIND

This post has been edited by twelve: 03 May 2018 - 06:37 PM

#1379 User is offline   Blend 

• View gallery

Posted 03 May 2018 - 06:38 PM

I would like the Construction card - hoping I can bribe Khell and that you'll just let me have it, but am willing to bribe you as well if needed. All I have are PNs and Action Cards, and potentially 1 commodity if Morgoth doesn't want to do the 1:1 with me.

#1380 User is offline   twelve 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 03 May 2018 - 06:41 PM

View PostBlend, on 03 May 2018 - 06:35 PM, said:

Khell - would you take something other than Construction in exchange for an action card? I have one or two that you may be interested in.

Twelve - if Khell agrees to the above, would you let the Construction strategy pass to me?

Hmmmmm need to think on that.

Share this topic:

• 276 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

54 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 54 guests, 0 anonymous users