Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Battle Maps?

#1 User is offline   TheHoundsCall 

• Corporal
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 19 February 2018 - 01:36 AM

So I messeged Steven and asked if he ever made any battle maps for the scenes with large military engagements (for example The battle of the spire) and if he would be willing to share them to help comprehend and visualize the movement of specific forces and characters. He responded and said he did draw maps for those scenes and they are buried under a pile of old notes lol “maybe some day” he would bring them to light for us.
So I’m asking the fan base if there are any fan made ones out there and if so could you link them? I was thinking of trying to make one myself and put it up here and have you guys critique them to perfection but if it’s already done I would love to see something like that.

#2 User is offline   D'rek 

• Consort of High House Mafia
  • Group: Super Moderators

Posted 19 February 2018 - 03:25 AM

I think I've seen a fan-made map of one or more of the battles from the Chain of Dogs a looooong time ago, but no idea where to start looking for them now. Other than that, nothing comes to mind.

View Postworrywort, on 14 September 2012 - 08:07 PM, said:

I kinda love it when D'rek unleashes her nerd wrath, as I knew she would here. Sorry innocent bystanders, but someone's gotta be the kindling.

#3 User is online   worry 

• Master of the Deck
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 19 February 2018 - 03:54 AM

This might be what D'rek is referencing, and it's the only one I remember seeing. Pretty cool! (& don't mind me being super annoying down-thread): https://forum.malaza...ekala-crossing/
They came with white hands and left with red hands.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users