• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Monster Hunter World

#21 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Elder God
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 08 February 2018 - 04:45 PM

View PostItwæs Nom, on 08 February 2018 - 10:03 AM, said:

While we're at it stop asking about games' GB, it makes my eyes bleed! GB is short for GigaByte, which is a unit of size of data, like a yard or pound. You don't ask someone what their inch is, you ask about their height.

Yeah! That''s like asking me how many inches my penis is. I go by the yard. Hey Yooooooo!Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#22 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 08 February 2018 - 06:22 PM

View PostMalankazooie, on 08 February 2018 - 04:45 PM, said:

While we're at it stop asking about games' GB, it makes my eyes bleed! GB is short for GigaByte, which is a unit of size of data, like a yard or pound. You don't ask someone what their inch is, you ask about their height.

Yeah! That''s like asking me how many inches my penis is. I go by the yard. Hey Yooooooo!Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Why did you change this thread from being about Monster Hunter World, to being about your penis size insecurities?
Monster Hunter World Iceborne: It's like hunting monsters, but on crack, but the monsters are also on crack.

#23 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Elder God

Posted 08 February 2018 - 07:31 PM

View PostObdigore, on 08 February 2018 - 06:22 PM, said:

View PostMalankazooie, on 08 February 2018 - 04:45 PM, said:

Why did you change this thread from being about Monster Hunter World, to being about your penis size insecurities?

Ohhhhh. Monster Hunter World is a video game. I thought it was about my penis. Sorry. Carry on about the video game discussion. I'll make a separate thread about the size of my penis. Posted ImagePosted Image

#24 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?
  • Group: The Wheelchairs of War

Posted 08 February 2018 - 07:56 PM

What's his name, Brynjah? Satan? ... he made a thread about that once I think. The thread didn't stay up long. If you know what I'm sayin'.

#25 User is offline   Cause 

• Elder God

Posted 09 February 2018 - 07:50 AM

So how is this game solo?

#26 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear

Posted 09 February 2018 - 02:26 PM

View PostCause, on 09 February 2018 - 07:50 AM, said:

So how is this game solo?

Great.

I've played all the story solo, which I completed last night.

I answered 'SOS's for multiplayer, where you fly in and help other people with quests. It was fun.

Monsters hit harder and do more damage in Multiplayer, but there is 4 of you, so that's fun.

Even though I completed the main story (after about 70 hours because I kept grinding for better gear and stuff, you can probably do it in 40 if you rush it and are really good), there is a whole additional 'end-game' level that I haven't dipped my monster hunting toes in yet.
Monster Hunter World Iceborne: It's like hunting monsters, but on crack, but the monsters are also on crack.

#27 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear

Posted 10 February 2018 - 03:52 AM

So what I'm hearing is, you picked up a game and expected it to be extremely easy, and are sad you can't just roflcopterstomp your way through it?

#28 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear

Posted 14 February 2018 - 01:39 PM

Your storage in base expands as needed.

The amount of slots you have for stuff you can bring/find on hunt with you does not.

#29 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear

Posted 04 March 2018 - 02:31 AM

Its because weapons get upgraded from base models, armor is just created as is.

So you need to upgrade from one of the base weapons to the final form you want.

The game explains this like 3 times in the first 15 minutes...

#30 User is offline   Serenity 

• Saki!!!!!

Posted 15 August 2018 - 09:17 AM

Got this game a couple of weeks ago primarily for co-op, as me and a mate had been looking for something new to play, but damn, it's so much fun I'm playing it just as much singleplayer. Okay, admittedly I haven't got far yet, and have spent most of my/our first few sessions in the Ancient Forest trying out different weapons and learning the mechanics, but it's one of those games where I walk away already thinking about what I'm going to do next time I log in. It'll probably kick my arse big time once I get past the easier parts but I love it so far. And the main reason for getting it, the co-op, is brilliant (once we get past the clunky set up).

#31 User is offline   Serenity 

• Saki!!!!!

Posted 15 August 2018 - 06:29 PM

PS4.

Those things'll probably bother me in the long run but not so far. It's something from JRPGs, isn't it? They all tend to have annoying characters. Apart from Chrono Trigger Posted Image

#32 User is offline   Serenity 

• Saki!!!!!

Posted 27 December 2018 - 10:29 AM

It's the latest in release date terms but it's an HD re-release of the original Generations that was on 3DS. Haven't played it so can't say how good it is.

#33 User is offline   Maark Abbott 

• Part Time Catgirl
  • Interests:Redacted

Posted 10 June 2019 - 07:52 AM

Bit of a bump, but I've been playing this on Game Pass.

And I'm the goddamn helicopter king. My hammer main mate can't keep track of me flying around everywhere like ZOO and ZOOM
Debut novel 'Incarnate' now available on Kindle

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users