Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

I have a couple of questions

#1 User is offline   Orsettocattivo 

• Recruit
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 28 August 2017 - 10:17 AM

Hello guys, i finally catched up and finished the book. I gotta say it that, as a reader who is not a native english speaker, this was one of the hardest books to read, especially Drathenar and Prazek. Anyway, i wanted to ask a couple of questions.

-Corporal Yalad died right? Its said that Draconus men died, but it doesn't say anything about him in particular. I liked him.

-Was Hish Tulla okay with her houseblades leaving the battle? I didn't really understand if she was okay with it, or if it was her uncle fault since she had left. Wouldn't she have helped Anomander?

-What did you think of Silchas in this novel? I felt bad for him considering he was in an awful spot with Anomander gone and the legion moving. We mostly saw him from Kellaras perspective, and it seemed to me that the Captain really disliked him so he was kinda presented in a bad way. There's also the line that Anomander didn't trust him.

This post has been edited by Orsettocattivo: 28 August 2017 - 10:17 AM

#2 User is offline   Abyss 

• abyssus abyssum invocat
  • Group: Administrators
  • Interests:Interesting.

Posted 29 August 2017 - 04:01 PM

View PostOrsettocattivo, on 28 August 2017 - 10:17 AM, said:

Hello guys, i finally catched up and finished the book. I gotta say it that, as a reader who is not a native english speaker, this was one of the hardest books to read, especially Drathenar and Prazek. Anyway, i wanted to ask a couple of questions.

-Corporal Yalad died right? Its said that Draconus men died, but it doesn't say anything about him in particular. I liked him.

-Was Hish Tulla okay with her houseblades leaving the battle? I didn't really understand if she was okay with it, or if it was her uncle fault since she had left. Wouldn't she have helped Anomander?

-What did you think of Silchas in this novel? I felt bad for him considering he was in an awful spot with Anomander gone and the legion moving. We mostly saw him from Kellaras perspective, and it seemed to me that the Captain really disliked him so he was kinda presented in a bad way. There's also the line that Anomander didn't trust him.

Yalad... i do not think we learned of his death specifically, so i'm not sure.

Hish Tulla... i got the sense that she was done with her Uncle and pretty much everything else House related.

I really enjoyed Silchas in this book. We could see logically how he became the detached / furious draconic Ascendant we saw in the MBF books. He was in an impossible, frustrating position, without the power to force his will on anyone, and without any support from the people he cared about.
THIS IS YOUR REMINDER THAT THERE IS A
'VIEW NEW CONTENT' BUTTON THAT
ALLOWS YOU TO VIEW NEW CONTENT

#3 User is offline   fievelgoespostal 

• Recruit
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 26 October 2017 - 10:38 PM

View PostOrsettocattivo, on 28 August 2017 - 10:17 AM, said:

I dont believe Hish Tulla's houseblades left the battle. She put Pelk 2nd in command with Rancept guarding her. As they are travelling the battle, it is said they are anticipating Hish Tullas uncle betraying them at the battle. After the battle, Pelk comes to find Endest to get him to bless/consecrate the burial of Hish Tulla's uncle. We then find Rancept finishing the cairn for Venes Turyad ( Hish's uncle). It seems Lord Venes meant to bail on the battle, Rancept killed him and Pelk/Rancept took control of the houseblades.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users