• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

ANTHEM

#81 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 25 April 2019 - 12:27 PM

View PostMalankazooie, on 24 April 2019 - 08:34 PM, said:

Is there any chance this could pull a 'No Man's Sky' and git gud? I keep seeing headlines cross my feed that there may be efforts in the works to turn it around like No Man's Sky did.

The actual gameplay is great. They need to fix the core gameplay loop, the loot system, and some of the supporting systems, and then start dropping more content.

Although I think they just dropped their new stonghold, so maybe I'll check that out this weekend.
Monster Hunter World Iceborne: It's like hunting monsters, but on crack, but the monsters are also on crack.

#82 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Elder God
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 25 April 2019 - 01:22 PM

View PostObdigore, on 25 April 2019 - 12:27 PM, said:

View PostMalankazooie, on 24 April 2019 - 08:34 PM, said:

Is there any chance this could pull a 'No Man's Sky' and git gud? I keep seeing headlines cross my feed that there may be efforts in the works to turn it around like No Man's Sky did.

The actual gameplay is great. They need to fix the core gameplay loop, the loot system, and some of the supporting systems, and then start dropping more content.

Although I think they just dropped their new stonghold, so maybe I'll check that out this weekend.

Yeah, I think it's this 'Stronghold' that I thought maybe was them making an attempt to turn the corner a la No Man's Sky. But then I read it's just Anthem's version of raids and that it doesn't address the issues you mention.

Share this topic:

• 5 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users