• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia 143 - The Dreamlands Game Thread

#261 User is offline   Gait 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 30 May 2017 - 05:20 PM

Cabal should really take a good look at the thread, as it should be obvious who they all are by this point.

#262 User is offline   Rikkter 

• Recruit

Posted 30 May 2017 - 05:22 PM

View PostAnomandaris, on 30 May 2017 - 05:18 PM, said:

View PostRikkter, on 30 May 2017 - 05:08 PM, said:

View PostAnomandaris, on 30 May 2017 - 03:51 PM, said:

I will say this one more time. I killed Trake because I KNEW he was not in the Cabal faction. My teammates, who are beginning to appear denser than I thought they were, should KNOW this is true.

The three remaining enemies don't have the numbers to lynch any of us.

Rikkter claims Cabal, yet does not remove his vote. Is he merely among the dense, or is he lying?

I am not sure how you can know who isn't in your faction yet not know if I am or not. The leader does not know their team and the team each only knows their leader. I know you are definitely not my leader. My leader is still alive.

I agree. I'm definitely not yours or anyone else's leader. I don't know who is or isn't in my faction (other than my Leader). But at the risk of beating a dead horse, the Cabal should KNOW that I am on their team. Votes to lynch me tell me they're not, unless they're just stupid, in which case there's nothing more I can do but to return the vote.

I blame low blood sugar, but how should we KNOW? I am taking a lunch break and trying to read up. Sorry again for the mass confusion and being a wanking idiot.

#263 User is offline   Gait 

• Recruit

Posted 30 May 2017 - 05:23 PM

Ultama voted Serc. And got no heat for it. Ergo, Serc is unlikely to be a leader.

#264 User is offline   Gait 

• Recruit

Posted 30 May 2017 - 05:24 PM

View PostRikkter, on 30 May 2017 - 05:22 PM, said:

View PostAnomandaris, on 30 May 2017 - 05:18 PM, said:

View PostRikkter, on 30 May 2017 - 05:08 PM, said:

View PostAnomandaris, on 30 May 2017 - 03:51 PM, said:

I will say this one more time. I killed Trake because I KNEW he was not in the Cabal faction. My teammates, who are beginning to appear denser than I thought they were, should KNOW this is true.

The three remaining enemies don't have the numbers to lynch any of us.

Rikkter claims Cabal, yet does not remove his vote. Is he merely among the dense, or is he lying?

I am not sure how you can know who isn't in your faction yet not know if I am or not. The leader does not know their team and the team each only knows their leader. I know you are definitely not my leader. My leader is still alive.

I agree. I'm definitely not yours or anyone else's leader. I don't know who is or isn't in my faction (other than my Leader). But at the risk of beating a dead horse, the Cabal should KNOW that I am on their team. Votes to lynch me tell me they're not, unless they're just stupid, in which case there's nothing more I can do but to return the vote.

I blame low blood sugar, but how should we KNOW? I am taking a lunch break and trying to read up. Sorry again for the mass confusion and being a wanking idiot.

It's a faction game where minions know their bloody leader. I'm not spelling it out for you.

#265 User is offline   Anomandaris 

• Recruit

Posted 30 May 2017 - 05:26 PM

View PostGait, on 30 May 2017 - 05:17 PM, said:

View PostPath-Shaper, on 26 May 2017 - 02:47 AM, said:

It is Day 2. 1 hour and 38 minutes remaining

8 Players still alive: Anomandaris, Gait, Lock, Prazec Goul, Rikkter, Serc, Trake, Ultama

5 votes to lynch, 4 votes to go to night.

1 Vote for Trake ( Anomandaris )
4 Votes for Anomandaris-cabal ( Trake-Satan), Serc-?, Rikkter-Cabal, Ultama-? )

Players not voted: Gait, Lock, Prazec Goul

Yo, PG, are you PA or SK?

Probably SK. When it was convenient to do so, he said my theory that KF was a dead SK "kinda makes sense." After it was revealed that all the dead are Satan Spawn, it was convenient to go back to calling me the SK.

I'm willing to save Ultama for later if everyone thinks Prazec Goul is a better target.

#266 User is offline   Gait 

• Recruit

Posted 30 May 2017 - 05:29 PM

View PostAnomandaris, on 30 May 2017 - 05:26 PM, said:

8 Players still alive: Anomandaris, Gait, Lock, Prazec Goul, Rikkter, Serc, Trake, Ultama

Probably SK. When it was convenient to do so, he said my theory that KF was a dead SK "kinda makes sense." After it was revealed that all the dead are Satan Spawn, it was convenient to go back to calling me the SK.

I'm willing to save Ultama for later if everyone thinks Prazec Goul is a better target.

If he's the SK, then you are trying to lynch Satan. Who obv. won't speak up if he has an LP.

Which would make Serc PA.

#267 User is offline   Gait 

• Recruit

Posted 30 May 2017 - 05:40 PM

Prazek's play style strikes me as someone more confident. His posts are well-thought out, but he tends not to pick a side. If he was a leader, he'd be wielding his influence a lot more.

Which suggests that he is one of the Indy roles.

Mind, none of the 3 votes in the House train. But for me right now it's between PG and Serc for Indies, and PG feels more SKish.

#268 User is offline   Rikkter 

• Recruit

Posted 30 May 2017 - 05:40 PM

Ok, Ok, I get it now. Sorry. I had to do a reread (gods I am so dense).

#269 User is offline   Gait 

• Recruit

Posted 30 May 2017 - 05:44 PM

Okay, back to writing. I got a bunch of shit to take care of at home too, as my tenants are having issues I'll need to be dealing with. :wallbash: (my life is one giant headache these days) plus, deadlines. I suspect I'll have to take work home again.

Anyhow, I'd love to hear from our non-Cabal suspects. I'll be back in a few hours and probably cast my vote then.

#270 User is offline   Anomandaris 

• Recruit

Posted 30 May 2017 - 05:47 PM

View PostGait, on 30 May 2017 - 05:29 PM, said:

If he's the SK, then you are trying to lynch Satan. Who obv. won't speak up if he has an LP.

Which would make Serc PA.

How likely is Satan to be Lynch Proof? I want to mention something about my passive ability, but don't know if it's kosher to do so.

#271 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 30 May 2017 - 05:48 PM

It is Day 3. 8 hours and 13 minutes remaining

7 Players still alive: Anomandaris, Gait, Lock, Prazec Goul, Rikkter, Serc, Ultama

4 votes to lynch, 4 votes to go to night.

2 Votes for Ultama ( Anomandaris, Lock )
1 Vote for Anomandaris ( Ultama )

Players not voted: Gait, Prazec Goul, Rikkter, Serc
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#272 User is offline   Rikkter 

• Recruit

Posted 30 May 2017 - 05:57 PM

Ok, I get it more now. So what about Trake being the leader? I mean seems unlikely the night kill would have worked (unless the SK targeted him the night previously to take that away, giving an opening for Ano). And Okral implying he was communicating (via voting and a comment of "how do you know I am not communicating with my leader") with his leader, Trake?

If you all are well beyond this, sorry. Again, just trying to catch up. And I will happily vote for PG, Serc, or Ultama. I don't want to put Ultama at L-1 with independents lurking in the background that may prefer him to day giving the SK another shot (unless the SK is Ultama).

#273 User is offline   Gait 

• Recruit

Posted 30 May 2017 - 06:06 PM

View PostRikkter, on 30 May 2017 - 05:57 PM, said:

Ok, I get it more now. So what about Trake being the leader? I mean seems unlikely the night kill would have worked (unless the SK targeted him the night previously to take that away, giving an opening for Ano). And Okral implying he was communicating (via voting and a comment of "how do you know I am not communicating with my leader") with his leader, Trake?

If you all are well beyond this, sorry. Again, just trying to catch up. And I will happily vote for PG, Serc, or Ultama. I don't want to put Ultama at L-1 with independents lurking in the background that may prefer him to day giving the SK another shot (unless the SK is Ultama).

If Trake was the leader, then House was an idiot to try to signal him via voting, but that doesn't explain why no one followed Trake day 1, except KF, who was umming and ahhing the whole time.

Though if Trake WAS the leader, it makes Serc or Ultama more likely as the last surviving demon, as they followed his vote on Ano.

#274 User is offline   Serc 

• Recruit

Posted 30 May 2017 - 06:07 PM

FIRETRUCK FEAR SHALL CONTROL YOU ALL

Yah I'm the Phallic Animus.

And that's it for my significant abilities, now I'm here to keep you from the way of the random insane night kills. Thanks for your attention.

#275 User is offline   Anomandaris 

• Recruit

Posted 30 May 2017 - 06:17 PM

View PostSerc, on 30 May 2017 - 06:07 PM, said:

FIRETRUCK FEAR SHALL CONTROL YOU ALL

Yah I'm the Phallic Animus.

And that's it for my significant abilities, now I'm here to keep you from the way of the random insane night kills. Thanks for your attention.

My fear/insanity gauge is still on two of ten. Until PS raises it, your reveal is still just a big red sentence.

#276 User is offline   Rikkter 

• Recruit

Posted 30 May 2017 - 06:19 PM

Well then, as long as this affects us (other than confusing with fire trucks and penises) we have PG vs ultama.

#277 User is offline   Serc 

• Recruit

Posted 30 May 2017 - 06:26 PM

View PostGait, on 30 May 2017 - 04:12 PM, said:

Survivor's goal is to survive. Plus, Cabal is supposedly trying to keep him alive, b/c he's the very reason they are in the Drealmlands in the first place.

So really, it should be 5:1:1 for votes right now.

You surely realise what a risk this whole reveal thing is for me because I believe that I'm presently the biggest threat to the other guys and my death still just possibly might turn the things around. I figure revealing at this point is better than revealing when at L-1 at the last minute. This way you guys can still properly think the lynch through.

I've had Prazec as likely leader for quite a while and Ultama along with Rikkter as the most likely SK. But I need to look at things in this new light.

#278 User is offline   Prazec Goul 

• Recruit

Posted 30 May 2017 - 06:27 PM

Back from work, eating food and catching up on whatever I missed. This thingo obviously caught my eye, so to get this out of the way quickly:

View PostAnomandaris, on 30 May 2017 - 05:26 PM, said:

Wow, what a catch detective. A player in Mafia has a theory based on available information and when more information is surfaced, YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT.
Yes, I updated my theory based on available info. It's not convenience, it's basic logic.

I'm not SK. I could claim Cabal's faction, but the implication of numbers reveal from PS is that everyone claims Cabal's team (or PA, but that' essentially same thing now), so what's even the point. I'm dubious of every reveal made post-PS announcement.

#279 User is offline   Gait 

• Recruit

Posted 30 May 2017 - 06:32 PM

View PostSerc, on 30 May 2017 - 06:26 PM, said:

Survivor's goal is to survive. Plus, Cabal is supposedly trying to keep him alive, b/c he's the very reason they are in the Drealmlands in the first place.

You surely realise what a risk this whole reveal thing is for me because I believe that I'm presently the biggest threat to the other guys and my death still just possibly might turn the things around. I figure revealing at this point is better than revealing when at L-1 at the last minute. This way you guys can still properly think the lynch through.

I've had Prazec as likely leader for quite a while and Ultama along with Rikkter as the most likely SK. But I need to look at things in this new light.

The Institute can resurrect you, if needed. We're all highly skilled, self-trained necromancers, after all.

Prazek's scepticism is understandable, but I'm still leaning that way for SK. But I'm willing to listen to alternatives.

#280 User is offline   Serc 

• Recruit

Posted 30 May 2017 - 06:36 PM

View PostGait, on 30 May 2017 - 06:32 PM, said:

View PostSerc, on 30 May 2017 - 06:26 PM, said:

The Institute can resurrect you, if needed. We're all highly skilled, self-trained necromancers, after all.

Prazek's scepticism is understandable, but I'm still leaning that way for SK. But I'm willing to listen to alternatives.

Then I'd appreciate if you lot had some kinda ress as a fail-safe on me if possible, thanks.

Share this topic:

• 18 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users