#1 User is offline   Blend 

• Gentleman of High House Mafia
  • View gallery
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 18 May 2017 - 07:01 PM

AS ALWAYS

IF YOU DON'T BELONG

YOU SHOULD REALLY LEAVE
There is no struggle too vast, no odds too overwhelming, for even should we fail - should we fall - we will know that we have lived. ~ Anomander Rake
My sig comes from a game in which I didn't heed Blend's advice. So maybe this time I should. ~ Khellendros
I'm just going to have to come to terms with the fact that self-vote suiciding will forever be referred to as "pulling a JPK" now, aren't I? ~ JPK

#2 User is offline   Blend 

• View gallery

Posted 18 May 2017 - 07:02 PM

Passwords

SH = deschutes
SHell = reel
MM = driver
PS = freona

Anomandaris = knocking
Gait = flipping
Kadagar Fant = logging
Lock = hilarious
Okral Lom = distribute
Prazec Goul = digital
Rikkter = forming
Serc = typing
Trake = draping
Ultama = grappling

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 23 May 2017 - 01:50 PM

There is no struggle too vast, no odds too overwhelming, for even should we fail - should we fall - we will know that we have lived. ~ Anomander Rake
My sig comes from a game in which I didn't heed Blend's advice. So maybe this time I should. ~ Khellendros
I'm just going to have to come to terms with the fact that self-vote suiciding will forever be referred to as "pulling a JPK" now, aren't I? ~ JPK

#3 User is offline   Blend 

• View gallery

Posted 18 May 2017 - 07:02 PM

Player / Alt / Role

1. Gust Hubb / Rikkter / Corde
2. Tattersail / Kadagar Fant / Azazel
3. ItWasNom / Serc / Phobic Animus
4. Lady Bliss / Ultama / Beelzebub
5. JPK / Trake / Satan
6. Mentalist / Gait / Johannes Cabal
7. Kruppe of Darujhistan / Anomandaris / Bose
8. House / Okral Lom / Astaroth
9. Khellendros / Lock / Shadrach
10. Siergiej / Prazec Goul / Nyarlathotep

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 23 May 2017 - 01:57 PM

#4 User is offline   Blend 

• View gallery

Posted 18 May 2017 - 07:03 PM

While in the Dreamlands, all players struggle to remain sane, to not let fear overtake their souls. Each day, each player (except the Phobic Animus) must add 1 point to their fear counter. If a player's fear counter hits 10, they are taken over by the Phobic Animus and, in a pique of insanity, lash out and kill one other player as decided by the Phobic Animus during the next night cycle. This kill will disregard any BPs or other protections completely. The fear counter will then reset. If the Phobic Animus is dead, an insane person will kill someone at random, as decided by a randomizer at random.org.

The members of Johannes Cabal's faction are rational folk, and have abilities to counteract the insanity.

The members of Satan's faction are irrational demons, and have abilities to empower the insanity.

Nyarlathotep is a wild card, a trickster god here to mess with all the players, particularly Johannes Cabal on whom he would surely like to get revenge.

The Phobic Animus is the embodiment of fear, and seeks to drive all others insane.

-----------

Victory Conditions

Johannes Cabal's faction must eliminate Satan's faction and Nyarlathotep.

Satan's faction must eliminate Johannes Cabal's faction and Nyarlathotep.

Nyarlathotep must eliminate all other players.

The Phobic Animus must survive.

This post has been edited by Blend: 19 May 2017 - 04:35 PM

#5 User is offline   Blend 

• View gallery

Johannes Cabal

Fear Counter = 0 / 10

Centre Self (Night Action): You may choose to use this action to reduce your fear counter by 2 points.

Demonic Knowledge (Night Action): You may choose to use this action to be told if target player is a member of Satan's faction or not.

Necromancy (Night Action): Once per game, you may bring target player back from the dead. They retain their alignment, faction and abilities.

Control Over Dreamlands (Day Action): Once per game, you may have your vote count as two votes for the remainder of the day cycle this is used.

Bulletproof (Passive): The first time you are hit with a kill action, you instead survive (unless the kill is a result of insanity).

Lynchproof (Passive): The first time you are lynched, you instead survive.

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 23 May 2017 - 02:17 PM

#6 User is offline   Blend 

• View gallery

Sheriff Raymond Dirk

Fear Counter = 0 / 10

Johannes Cabal is __________.

Handcuffs (Night Action): You may cuff target player, preventing them from performing any actions during the night cycle.

Loyal to the Necromancer (Passive): You can never be forced to target Johannes Cabal, even with an insanity kill.

Debrief (Day Action): Once per game, you may have Path-Shaper post on thread how many players are left in each faction.

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 23 May 2017 - 01:54 PM

#7 User is offline   Blend 

• View gallery

Shadrach

Fear Counter = 0 / 10

God's Light (Night Action): As a night action, you may call on god's light to remove 2 points from a target player's fear counter.

Debrief (Day Action): Once per game, you may have Path-Shaper post on thread how many players are left in each faction.

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 23 May 2017 - 02:19 PM

#8 User is offline   Blend 

• View gallery

Posted 18 May 2017 - 07:04 PM

Corde

Fear Counter = 0 / 10

Consult With Dead (Night Action): You may choose to open a lover conversation with target dead player for the following day cycle. Your fear counter goes up by one point each time you successfully use this ability.

Rational Mind (Night Action): As a night action, you centre yourself, reducing your fear counter by 1 point.

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 23 May 2017 - 02:00 PM

#9 User is offline   Blend 

• View gallery

Bose

Fear Counter = 0 / 10

Johannes Cabal is _________.

Swordplay (Night Action): Once per game, you may attempt to kill target player.

Defensive Duelist (Passive): If you are targeted with a kill, including an insanity kill, you take the killer down with you (unless they have a BP).

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 23 May 2017 - 02:18 PM

#10 User is offline   Blend 

• View gallery

Nyarlathotep

Fear Counter = 0 / 10

Kill (Night Action): Each night you may attempt to kill target player. They will die as long as they do not have a BP.

Terrify (Passive): If your kill target has a BP, you will instead cause their fear counter to raise by 5 points (does not affect the Phobic Animus).

Revenge (Passive): If your kill target is Johannes Cabal, you will instead possess him, taking over his alt. Your current alt will die, and you will gain all the powers held by Johannes Cabal, becoming the new faction leader.

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 23 May 2017 - 02:20 PM

#11 User is offline   Blend 

• View gallery

Satan

Fear Counter = 0 / 10

Maddening Visage (Night Action): Once per game, you may terrify all other players, adding 3 points to every player besides you and the Phobic Animus' fear counters.

Cabal's Power (Night Action): You may use this action to be told whether a target player is part of Johannes Cabal's faction or not.

Possession (Night Action): Once per game, you may resurrect a dead player. They will become a member of your faction but otherwise retain all their abilities.

Control Over Dreamlands (Day Action): Once per game, you may have your vote count as two votes for the remainder of the day cycle this is used.

Bulletproof (Passive): The first time you are hit with a kill action, you instead survive (unless the kill is a result of insanity).

Lynchproof (Passive): The first time you are lynched, you instead survive.

#12 User is offline   Blend 

• View gallery

Astaroth

Fear Counter = 0 / 10

Satan is ________.

Consult With Dead (Night Action): You may choose to open a lover conversation with target dead player for the following day cycle. Your fear counter goes up by one point each time you successfully use this ability.

Horrifying Visage (Passive): If you are targeted with an action, the person targeting you adds 1 point to their fear counter.

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 23 May 2017 - 02:19 PM

#13 User is offline   Blend 

• View gallery

Azazel

Fear Counter = 0 / 10

Satan is _________.

Meat Shield (Day/Night Action): You use target player as a meat shield. You can change your target as often as you'd like throughout the game. Each night that someone is your meat shield, that person adds 1 point to their fear counter. If you are targeted with a kill, your meat shield will die instead (unless they have a BP and it's not an insanity kill). Once one meat shield has died, this ability is no longer active.

Imbue Fear (Night Action): This ability is only available after your meat shield has expired. Once per night, after your meat shield has died, you add 1 point to target player's fear counter.

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 23 May 2017 - 02:15 PM

#14 User is offline   Blend 

• View gallery

Beelzebub

Fear Counter = 0

Satan is _______.

Delayed Lightning Blast (Day Action): Once per game, you may say on thread "I'll call lightning down on you." The fifth person to post after you post this message will be killed.

Last Breath (Passive): If you are targeted by a kill, as a last act before your death, you control the attacker (even if they are insane) and make them kill themselves as well (unless they have a BP).

#15 User is offline   Blend 

• View gallery

Phobic Animus

Instill Fear (Night Action): You add 1 point to target player's fear counter.

Fear is the Mindkiller (Day Action): Once per game, you may say on thread "FEAR SHALL CONTROL YOU ALL" and add 5 points to every player's fear counter.

Insane in the Brain (Passive): You control anyone who goes insane for one night, making them kill a target player. This kill bypasses BPs. Basically, just always keep a list of top three players you'd like killed if this ability is triggered.

Quaking in their Boots (Passive): The other players' fear of you makes it more difficult for them to lynch you. It takes an additional vote for you to be lynched.

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 23 May 2017 - 02:16 PM

#16 User is offline   Vengeance 

• High Priest of Shinrei Love and Worship
  • Group: Administrators
  • very good...;)

Posted 18 May 2017 - 08:37 PM

View PostBlend, on 18 May 2017 - 07:04 PM, said:

Beelzebub

Fear Counter = 0

Satan is _______.

Delayed Lightning Blast (Day Action): Once per game, you may say on thread "I'll call lightning down on you." The fifth person to post after you post this message will be killed.

Last Breath (Passive): If you are targeted by a kill, as a last act before your death, you control the insane person and make them kill themselves as well (unless they have a BP).

Does last breath only work on insane people or does it work on anyone kills him? If it works on anyone then it needs to be reworded to

you control the attacker (even if they are insane)
How many fucking people do I have to hammer in order to get that across.
Hinter - Vengy - DIE. I trusted you you bastard!!!!!!!

Steven Erikson made drowning in alien cum possible - Obdigore

#17 User is offline   Vengeance 

• very good...;)

Posted 18 May 2017 - 08:40 PM

I like it. It looks good. Should be a lot of fun. What are the odds that the phobic animus gets either lynched or killed right off the bat? Can they be brought back to life? I wouldn't think so. You might want to give him a BP and lynch proof as well. Just so that me makes it to day 3. :D

#18 User is offline   Blend 

• View gallery

Posted 18 May 2017 - 09:03 PM

View PostVengeance, on 18 May 2017 - 08:37 PM, said:

View PostBlend, on 18 May 2017 - 07:04 PM, said:

Beelzebub

Fear Counter = 0

Satan is _______.

Last Breath (Passive): If you are targeted by a kill, as a last act before your death, you control the insane person and make them kill themselves as well (unless they have a BP).

Does last breath only work on insane people or does it work on anyone kills him? If it works on anyone then it needs to be reworded to

you control the attacker (even if they are insane)

I had initially intended for him to only be able to do it on an insanity kill, but then changed my mind, and I didn't update all the wording properly. Thanks for pointing it out, will update accordingly!

#19 User is offline   Blend 

• View gallery

Posted 18 May 2017 - 09:05 PM

View PostVengeance, on 18 May 2017 - 08:40 PM, said:

I like it. It looks good. Should be a lot of fun. What are the odds that the phobic animus gets either lynched or killed right off the bat? Can they be brought back to life? I wouldn't think so. You might want to give him a BP and lynch proof as well. Just so that me makes it to day 3. :D

LoL - with my luck he'll be the first lynched. Anytime I put one of these roles that fuck with others into the game, they always get lynched right away.

I don't want to give him a BP/LP cause his job is to survive - he should be doing his best not to attract too much attention, etc. I feel like the player will be more motivated if they don't have any backups.

#20 User is offline   Vengeance 

• very good...;)

Posted 19 May 2017 - 12:45 PM

View PostBlend, on 18 May 2017 - 09:05 PM, said:

View PostVengeance, on 18 May 2017 - 08:40 PM, said:

LoL - with my luck he'll be the first lynched. Anytime I put one of these roles that fuck with others into the game, they always get lynched right away.

I don't want to give him a BP/LP cause his job is to survive - he should be doing his best not to attract too much attention, etc. I feel like the player will be more motivated if they don't have any backups.

Well at least it should take more votes to lynch fear. It takes 60% of the players votes to be able to lynch fear. Rather then just a simple majority. He is too powerful for a simple majority. He is the living embodiment of fear.

Share this topic:

• 5 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users