Malazan Empire: Mafia 142.5 - Bauchelain & Korbal Broach Spoiler Thread - Malazan Empire

• 9 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia 142.5 - Bauchelain & Korbal Broach Spoiler Thread

#1 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 05 May 2017 - 04:51 PM

YOU KNOW THE DRILL.....

IF YOU AREN'T DEAD OR OTHERWISE SUPPOSED TO BE HERE.........

GET OUTTA HERE!
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#2 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 05 May 2017 - 04:53 PM

Passwords

PS = giant
SH = tippet
MM = orange

Ampelas - fridge
Denul - peasant
Galain - vengeance
Jalan - steal
Kilava - finance
Merrid - petty
Nimander Golit - horse
Osseric - straight
Rashan - great
Silchas Ruin - modest

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 08 May 2017 - 01:59 PM

Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#3 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 05 May 2017 - 04:53 PM

Player / Alt / Role

1. Itwæs Nom / Silchas Ruin / Korbal Broach
2. Kruppe / Denul / RI
3. Tatts / Galain / RI
4. Khell / Kilava / RI
5. Bliss / Osseric / RI
6. Mess / Merrid / Emancipor Reese
7. House / Nimander Golit / Practitioner of Denul
8. Ment / Rashan / Amby Bole
9. Gust / Ampelas / Beauchelain
10. JPK / Jalan / Roleless Innocent

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 08 May 2017 - 02:22 PM

#4 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 05 May 2017 - 05:07 PM

Role PMs

You are Beauchelain, one of a pair of killers. Korbal Broach is ____________. You are helping Korbal collect more corpses to rebuild his pet.

Each night you and Korbal Broach may choose to kill one player, to be submitted via the scum PM thread on which you may have offthread communications.

You are Korbal Broach, one of a pair of killers. Beauchelain is ____________. He is helping you collect more corpses to rebuild your pet.

Each night you and Beauchelain may choose to kill one player, to be submitted via the scum PM thread on which you may have offthread communications.

You are Emancipor Reese. Though you secretly wish someone would just kill your masters, you still outwardly protect their interests. Gods forbid they should stop employing you and send you back to that harpy you call a wife.

You are a symp, your job is to help your masters stay alive. Beauchelain is ___________ and Korbal Broach is ___________. If you are killed or lynched, you will CF as a Roleless Innocent.

You are a practitioner of Denul, bordering on High Denul. You have the power to heal, which is inimical to the necromantic powers that Beauchelain and Korbal Broach hold.

Each night, you may choose to heal a target player. If they were targeted by a kill, they will instead survive.

You are Amby Bole, left behind by the rest of your family to keep tabs on the necromancers Beauchelain and Korbal Broach. The Boles have special hate for Necromancers, so are here to protect those around them from their abilities.

Each night, you may choose to bodyguard one player. If the bodyguarded player is targeted with a kill, you attack the killers in a suicidal rage, sacrificing yourself to kill one of them at random (a coin flip will decide which killer dies if both are still alive). To be clear, this means that both you and the killer will die.

You are a roleless innocent, a simple member of this caravan. Your only power is the power to lynch, so use it well!

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 05 May 2017 - 05:08 PM

#5 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 08 May 2017 - 03:43 PM

Actions

Night 1

Killers = Kill Osseric
Healer = Heal Merrid
Bodyguard = Guard Kilava

Night 2

Killers = Kill Jalan
Healer = Heal Merrid
Bodyguard = Guard Kilava

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 11 May 2017 - 08:18 PM

#6 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 08 May 2017 - 03:44 PM

Woah - Nimander/House early game healer reveal is VERY interesting. He's not wrong about the statistics side of it, so it'll be interesting to see how everyone else reacts as it's VERY outside our usual style of Mafia. But if he gets the bodyguard to reveal, and the bodyguard then just keeps his guard on the healer, while the healer keeps his heal on the bodyguard, they'd be 2 basically untouchable townies, so scum would HAVE to work with only the remaining pool of townies.

I basically accidentally created the situation where two townies can basically make themselves an invincible voting block, so it'll be interesting to see if the bodyguard sees that and plays along.

And I mean, Ment is the bodyguard, so I'll be surprised if he doesn't realize it and play along.

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 10 May 2017 - 01:45 PM

#7 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Interests:Football

Posted 09 May 2017 - 04:36 PM

House reminds me so much of Mal's no-bullshit, hardcore game style.

Plus, I don't like the idea of purposefully trying to break games. Oh well.

Wonder where he plays regularly. Westeros, I'm guessing.
Trouble arrives when the opponents to such a system institute its extreme opposite, where individualism becomes godlike and sacrosanct, and no greater service to any other ideal (including community) is possible. In such a system rapacious greed thrives behind the guise of freedom, and the worst aspects of human nature come to the fore....

#8 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 09 May 2017 - 04:54 PM

No, I'm pretty certain he's from Mafiascum actually - I've been talking up our boards over there since I was in my game there, and I think I gathered a bit of interest.

I'm enjoying having someone who plays differently in the game, it makes people start to think outside the Malazan Mafia box, and I think we needed that around here. I hope that House enjoys playing here and will bring some of his friends over from wherever he's from!

#9 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer

Posted 09 May 2017 - 08:43 PM

What're the odds they actually get Silchas day 1. Lol.
Trouble arrives when the opponents to such a system institute its extreme opposite, where individualism becomes godlike and sacrosanct, and no greater service to any other ideal (including community) is possible. In such a system rapacious greed thrives behind the guise of freedom, and the worst aspects of human nature come to the fore....

#10 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 09 May 2017 - 09:05 PM

It really depends on if there are enough people who just want a D1 lynch that pop on before end of Day. Right now, I'd say about 50/50, could go either way!

#11 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer

Posted 10 May 2017 - 01:29 PM

I'm not touching a scum resolve. Leave that to someone who regularly does them.

#12 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer

Posted 10 May 2017 - 01:54 PM

Healing symp despite spat.

I get it, Merrid seemed pretty town.

#13 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer

Posted 10 May 2017 - 01:59 PM

Congrats to town on an actual day 1 successful lynch!

Posted Image

#14 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 10 May 2017 - 02:05 PM

View PostHoosierDaddy, on 10 May 2017 - 01:54 PM, said:

Healing symp despite spat.

I get it, Merrid seemed pretty town.

Yeah, plus I don't think that Ment is paying too much attention if he didn't drop his heal on Nimander. Or he's trying to prove a point. *shrugs*

Killers had discussed changing their kill to Rashan just to get rid of Ment, so depending on how Gust/Amp decides to play this day (he's got an uphill battle here), he could get lucky if he decides that it's time for Ment to die.

#15 User is offline   Lady Bliss 

• Shameless Minister of Silly Catwalks of the Abyssmal Army
  • Group: The Abyssmal Army

Posted 10 May 2017 - 02:28 PM

I hate getting killed early, but it's not a bad choice for scum as Gust may be able to point the finger at Galain.
"If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge?" - Shylock

#16 User is offline   Silchas Ruin 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 03:36 PM

That was simply atrocious.

View PostLady Bliss, on 10 May 2017 - 02:28 PM, said:

I hate getting killed early, but it's not a bad choice for scum as Gust may be able to point the finger at Galain.

You were chosen for looking like the likeliest BG and nothing else really
We decided that getting BG is essential if we wanna win and so pushed "who is healer gonna heal" and "that guy's being sharp" kinda stuff back on our list of priorities

Telling if Ment is roled or not from his playstyle is always nearly impossible, I hope that Gusty eventually decides to target him, it's not unlikely I believe

#17 User is offline   Silchas Ruin 

• Recruit

Posted 10 May 2017 - 03:38 PM

Well played Nereid btw, having stayed back at this situation might yet prove very useful

#18 User is offline   Lady Bliss 

Posted 10 May 2017 - 06:23 PM

They've started sniffing around Ampelas... could town win with a day 2 lynch?
"If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge?" - Shylock

#19 User is offline   Silchas Ruin 

• Recruit

Posted 10 May 2017 - 06:41 PM

Well Gust wasn't feeling very optimistic after my lynch

Ampelas, on 10 May 2017 - 01:45 AM, said:

On my own. Winning this game will take a miracle.

Ampelas, on 10 May 2017 - 02:30 AM, said:

And there is our symp (:facepalm:)... I am so fucked. I guess I fucked myself as well getting entangled in SR and the Kilava case.

To all of you reading this at the end in spoiler heaven, sorry to make the hunt so easy.

Also this is for you

Ampelas, on 10 May 2017 - 02:41 PM, said:

Yes.

HAHAHAHHA. Gotcha Bliss.

Sadly, not Bole. Will try again.

#20 User is offline   Lady Bliss 

Posted 10 May 2017 - 06:55 PM

View PostSilchas Ruin, on 10 May 2017 - 06:41 PM, said:

Well Gust wasn't feeling very optimistic after my lynch

Ampelas, on 10 May 2017 - 01:45 AM, said:

On my own. Winning this game will take a miracle.

Ampelas, on 10 May 2017 - 02:30 AM, said:

And there is our symp (:facepalm:)... I am so fucked. I guess I fucked myself as well getting entangled in SR and the Kilava case.

To all of you reading this at the end in spoiler heaven, sorry to make the hunt so easy.

Also this is for you

Ampelas, on 10 May 2017 - 02:41 PM, said:

Yes.

HAHAHAHHA. Gotcha Bliss.

Sadly, not Bole. Will try again.

When he plays town he usually thinks i'm scum. so NOT SURPRISED.

Share this topic:

• 9 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users