• « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Destiny Series Gather Guardians and prepare yourselves

#621 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Elder God
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 05 March 2022 - 06:46 PM

Dropped in on Twitch to check out a team making an attempt at being "world first" on the new Raid that went live today - Vow of the Disciple.

Shit is bonkers. Seemed like the fireteam I was watching were kicked and had to start over because they violated some rules or something that were outlined prior to teams starting.

#622 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Elder God

Posted 22 March 2022 - 12:07 AM

Haven't bought The Witch Queen expansion (yet), but I played through chapter 1 of the story (it's free to all players). And HOLY CRAP! what is revealed in that opening! Heresy! That blasphemous bitch queen!

Not sure when I'll get around to playing it (if I do), too many other games to play and at some point it feels like falling behind too far makes it not worth it. We'll see.

#623 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Elder God

Posted 05 June 2022 - 05:25 PM

So I finally got my console back. Of course there's a big HFW update, so I decided to jump on to D2. Holy crap man what is going on?! I missed most of the Season of the Risen, and I believe I didn't even complete all of the free quest steps for The Witch Queen campaign that are free to players who haven't purchased The Witch Queen expansion. And i didn't touch Guardian Games at all. Now we are on Season of the Haunted and there seems to be a whole new economy. There are new Solar capabilities and I need to discover the rest I guess. The new economy has given me anxiety. I have to learn and grind on this new shit? Man, I only missed one season and I'm stressed. I wonder what it's like if you are completely new to D2? Well, I guess that wouldn't be as bad as someone who has played, but has been out for a couple of seasons.

#624 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Elder God

Posted 23 August 2022 - 04:27 PM

Season of Plunder. arrrrr! thar be pirates! Seems like The Drifter will have a featured role in the season story.

Hopefully they revamp Gambit or do something new with that. I rather enjoyed that game mode.

Share this topic:

• 32 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users