• « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Destiny 2 Gather Guardians and prepare yourselves

#681 User is offline   Khellendros 

• Saboteur of High House Mafia
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 02 December 2018 - 10:15 AM

Swap your PC copy for a PS4 one and join us :) Then we just need to get Cause and his buddy to join like he keeps saying he will, plus BK, and we got a full raid team!

I don't know what they've changed in the new season, but I am now awful in PvP. Since the new season began I think my average is about 0.6, down from around 1.8. I actually suspect that it's not weapons changes, but that I'm being matchmade with far better players - the fact that I'm now often being killed by Luna's Howl, a gun you can only get by playing a ton of PvP well, seems to confirm this.

But speaking of changes, the new Spectral Blades...is broken. I was in a couple of matches where one guy was in that Super for the whole round once he activated it. I know that if you combine it with some exotic you can extend its duration, but that is ridiculous.

This post has been edited by Khellendros: 02 December 2018 - 10:15 AM

"I think I've made a terrible error of judgement."

#682 User is offline   Briar King 

• Master of the Deck
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 04 December 2018 - 09:24 PM

That is what I been saying...I cannot tell what is different about PvP but Iím getting bitched slapped around on more matches then not since I been back which makes me wonder how I did so well in IB. Iím down to 1.67 and have been lucky to get 10-15 kills in any match with people getting 35+ in most top spots. How are they doing this? Why canít I kill people like I used to? Something is different but I still canít pinpoint what it is.

On those blades I took out all 6 enemy team players like they were nothing and it was glorious!

#683 User is offline   Briar King 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 06 December 2018 - 02:09 AM

Started on Black Armory Quest last night and am utterly baffled by the lvl suggestion to do 1st mission. Itís at 610 which is well out of my reach on all 3 toons. Iím only in 580/70ís so itís still going to be weeks away before I ll be able to do this shit.

Not sure why they did this at that steep of an opening climb. Even for 600ís thatís probably pretty hard.

#684 User is offline   Khellendros 

Posted 06 December 2018 - 09:47 AM

View PostBriar King, on 06 December 2018 - 02:09 AM, said:

Started on Black Armory Quest last night and am utterly baffled by the lvl suggestion to do 1st mission. Itís at 610 which is well out of my reach on all 3 toons. Iím only in 580/70ís so itís still going to be weeks away before I ll be able to do this shit.

Not sure why they did this at that steep of an opening climb. Even for 600ís thatís probably pretty hard.

Yeah, I haven't tried it myself yet but I saw that people are getting angry about paying for something and then not actually being able to do it straight away once it came our. However, Bungie have said that the BA is an 'endgame activity' so it's sort of assumed you'd be around level 600. At this point, they've clearly decided to focus on the hardcore audience (a hard U-turn from the way vanilla Destiny 2 was all about trying to please casual players), which is why BA essentially contains no story whatsoever, just grinding for new guns.

#685 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Soletaken

Posted 12 December 2018 - 06:02 PM

Vex milk. A healthy alternative to Cabal milk and works great for your Dawning cookie recipes. One drawback though; it's a lot harder to latch on to them titties. I've heard more then once: "is it actually their titties you're milking".Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image

#686 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Soletaken

Posted 18 December 2018 - 04:05 PM

Got some Dawning cookies baked for a stupid bird, the asshole who rewards you for Crucible dumb shit. and the shit face who turns your stupid orb puzzles into worthless gear. I hate myself for playing a crap game. Should I seek therapy?

#687 User is online   Aptorian 

• How you doin?
  • Group: The Wheelchairs of War

Posted 18 December 2018 - 05:28 PM

If you think Destiny 2 is a crap game you probably do need therapy.

#688 User is offline   Khellendros 

Posted 18 December 2018 - 07:58 PM

View PostMalankazooie, on 18 December 2018 - 04:05 PM, said:

Got some Dawning cookies baked for a stupid bird, the asshole who rewards you for Crucible dumb shit. and the shit face who turns your stupid orb puzzles into worthless gear. I hate myself for playing a crap game. Should I seek therapy?

I just got the sleigh sparrow yesterday. Obviously I cheated and looked up all the recipes, no way was I going to waste time experimenting. Generally people seem to be favourable to this Dawning, but I don't think it's particularly good (it's just better than last year's micro transaction-driven one). I do like the addition of extra lore though.

#689 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Soletaken

Posted 18 December 2018 - 09:15 PM

View PostKhellendros, on 18 December 2018 - 07:58 PM, said:

View PostMalankazooie, on 18 December 2018 - 04:05 PM, said:

I just got the sleigh sparrow yesterday. Obviously I cheated and looked up all the recipes, no way was I going to waste time experimenting. Generally people seem to be favourable to this Dawning, but I don't think it's particularly good (it's just better than last year's micro transaction-driven one). I do like the addition of extra lore though.

It's better than last year's Dawning event for sure. That was outright shit. But still, this event is pretty crappy, tbh. There just isn't enough fun stuff to do. Grinding public events and other similar activities (that are nauseatingly boring) to get cookie ingredients to drop is just more 'been there done that' nonsense that I'm tired of devoting time to.

About the cookie recipes, I thought that old lady you get them from was going to release new ones with every week's reset during the Dawning? Am I incorrect in assuming that? I guess maybe I need to look them up myself then.

Oh, and about my comment about D2 being crap. I'm still playing vanilla, and there is general consensus out there that D2 is pretty much crap until they released Foresaken. Go look up articles and reviews on your go to sites to get confirmation. So, sure I need therapy for playing a crap game, but not for thinking D2 is crap, know what I sayin' ? Posted Image

#690 User is offline   Briar King 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 18 December 2018 - 09:43 PM

Donít smoke crack

#691 User is offline   Briar King 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 18 December 2018 - 10:04 PM

Vanilla D2 story was great compared to the Broken mess we got in 1. It was the mechanics that people had trouble with and the shadyness that was slowly uncovered.

D2 vanilla with Forsaken mechanics update should be good.

#692 User is offline   Khellendros 

Posted 22 December 2018 - 12:59 AM

Heh, I got the Malfeasance quest in Gambit in just my tenth match, seems pretty lucky :)

It was pretty close, for a while it looked like the other team might kill the boss who drops the quest first. One surprising thing I've found is that I'm actually good at invading. I was certain I would be terrible at that mechanic, but I usually manage to kill half the opposing team. And my Crucible performance is *slightly* picking up now that I'm finally giving hand cannons a chance. They've been buffed something ridiculous.

#693 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Soletaken

Posted 08 February 2019 - 07:11 PM

Haven't played D2 in quite awhile (think the last time was during the 'The Dawning', Christmas event early on). Will probably jump back in for a few hours next week, because they are rolling out the week long Valentine's Day event - Crimson Days. I played that event last year and had some fun times with the two man team pvp Crucible play. Oh man, one session me and my team mate totally dominated the other teams. It was quite a throttling we laid down at every match. Looks like this go around, non-DLC players can attain a bow - is that true? (I sure hope so, I'm still on vanilla D2). Doubt I'll stay in long enough to do sufficient grinding to attain it though.

Does anyone else think 'Crimson Days' sounds like some kind of feminist, menstrual rites activist march? (or something similar?). Don't @ me haters #ToxicMasculinity Posted Image

Share this topic:

• 35 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users