Malazan Empire: Just finished GotM. Hello everyone! - Malazan Empire

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Just finished GotM. Hello everyone!

#1 User is offline   theredheir 

  • Recruit
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Posts: 4
  • Joined: 20-March 17

Posted 20 March 2017 - 06:55 PM

Can't believe I hadn't started this series sooner. What an incredible world.

Now I just can't wait to get home and begin Deadhouse Gates.

Hello everyone, I'm glad and honored to be here!
1

#2 User is offline   Abyss 

  • abyssus abyssum invocat
  • Group: Administrators
  • Posts: 19,097
  • Joined: 22-May 03
  • Location:The call is coming from inside the house!!!!
  • Interests:Interesting.

Posted 20 March 2017 - 07:31 PM

Hi hi welcome welcome now stop wasting your time on the internet and start reading DEADHOUSE GATES immediately!!!

GO...

..are you still here...?


GO GO NOW GET YOUR EYEBALLS ON THAT BOOK RTF NOW.

...you can thank me later. :p
CHASE: Paw Patrol is ready for action Mr Pust sir!
PUST: *pauses ranting* What does that mean?
ZUMA: It means let's dive in, dude!
PUST: What? What is a dude? WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?????
-The Malazan Book of the Paw Patrol
1

#3 User is offline   theredheir 

  • Recruit
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Posts: 4
  • Joined: 20-March 17

Posted 20 March 2017 - 07:40 PM

View PostAbyss, on 20 March 2017 - 07:31 PM, said:

Hi hi welcome welcome now stop wasting your time on the internet and start reading DEADHOUSE GATES immediately!!!

GO...

..are you still here...?


GO GO NOW GET YOUR EYEBALLS ON THAT BOOK RTF NOW.

...you can thank me later. :p


Haha I'd love to however I'm still at work for another 2 hours =(

Trust me though, I'm very eager to get home and get started =)
0

#4 User is offline   Abyss 

  • abyssus abyssum invocat
  • Group: Administrators
  • Posts: 19,097
  • Joined: 22-May 03
  • Location:The call is coming from inside the house!!!!
  • Interests:Interesting.

Posted 20 March 2017 - 07:57 PM

View Posttheredheir, on 20 March 2017 - 07:40 PM, said:

View PostAbyss, on 20 March 2017 - 07:31 PM, said:

Hi hi welcome welcome now stop wasting your time on the internet and start reading DEADHOUSE GATES immediately!!!

GO...

..are you still here...?


GO GO NOW GET YOUR EYEBALLS ON THAT BOOK RTF NOW.

...you can thank me later. :p


Haha I'd love to however I'm still at work for another 2 hours =(

Trust me though, I'm very eager to get home and get started =)


QUIT!
CHASE: Paw Patrol is ready for action Mr Pust sir!
PUST: *pauses ranting* What does that mean?
ZUMA: It means let's dive in, dude!
PUST: What? What is a dude? WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?????
-The Malazan Book of the Paw Patrol
0

#5 User is offline   Ika 

  • Recruit
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Posts: 1
  • Joined: 20-March 17

Posted 20 March 2017 - 10:54 PM

Hey there Redheir. I'm almost done with it as well. It's getting more tense as it goes on. I'm loving it
0

#6 User is offline   worry 

  • Master of the Deck
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Posts: 13,525
  • Joined: 24-February 10
  • Location:the buried west

Posted 20 March 2017 - 11:12 PM

Do you have red hair, theredheir?
They came with white hands and left with red hands.
0

#7 User is offline   theredheir 

  • Recruit
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Posts: 4
  • Joined: 20-March 17

Posted 21 March 2017 - 04:32 AM

View Postdeath rattle, on 20 March 2017 - 11:12 PM, said:

Do you have red hair, theredheir?


Haha no but I have red... heirs?
0

#8 User is offline   theredheir 

  • Recruit
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Posts: 4
  • Joined: 20-March 17

Posted 21 March 2017 - 04:33 AM

View PostIka, on 20 March 2017 - 10:54 PM, said:

Hey there Redheir. I'm almost done with it as well. It's getting more tense as it goes on. I'm loving it


Booyeah! Let's all join the bridgeburners.
0

Share this topic:


Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users