• You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia 141 Spoiler Thread Murder in the Morgue

#21 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 22 March 2017 - 11:06 AM

Tattersail_/Serc/Evil Coroner:

Serc, on 21 March 2017 - 04:02 PM, said:

So funny, going to have to remove from Gamelon now, JPk or Gnaw??

Serc, on 22 March 2017 - 08:38 AM, said:

So I am voting the guy who thinks Mockra is suspicious, I am also stating that I do not find Mockra as scummy. That may point people in Mockra's direction.

I realise that if I get lynched then your game is essentially broken because Hanas would need to get down to 2 players. Yet I think my best protection against this is to continue to accuse various players, for the right reasons, defend the innocent and then make a push towards end of day. This would make me look less like scum in people's eyes I think.

==========
Macros/Fanderay/Healer:

Path-Shaper, on 21 March 2017 - 11:30 AM, said:

De nada! Hope the game is about what you're comfortable with complexity-wise?

Fanderay, on 21 March 2017 - 01:06 PM, said:

Games fine.wonderi g if I can stay unalted for a change
Just like to clarify any wording in PM's so I know exactly what I'm playing with

Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#22 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 22 March 2017 - 11:11 AM

Tattersail seems to have been cultivating his "This is how I play when I'm RI" playstyle precisely for games like this. And it seems to be working for him if MockraNom's PMs are anything to go by. It'll be interesting to see if he can keep this up as the game goes on.

I think Town are actually in quite a strong position having IEAndorion as the Coroner. He's a habitual low poster, so not talking a lot won't seem that suspicious. And he's unlikely to draw an NK in his current position.

MockraNom needs to be trying to draw the NK somehow. In a game with symps, I find that one of the best ways of doing that is to act super-towny. If you can make it obvious you aren't the symp, the killer is more likely to try to target you. I guess we'll see if he manages it - HanasGnaw hasn't put in a provisional yet.

ST
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#23 User is offline   Vengeance 

• High Priest of Shinrei Love and Worship
  • Group: Administrators
  • very good...;)

Posted 22 March 2017 - 01:24 PM

I have also found that creating cases and calling people on bullshit is a good way to get killed if your town.
How many fucking people do I have to hammer in order to get that across.
Hinter - Vengy - DIE. I trusted you you bastard!!!!!!!

Steven Erikson made drowning in alien cum possible - Obdigore

#24 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 22 March 2017 - 05:19 PM

Macros and Tatts posted these very close to each other. Blend is drawing attention!

Fanderay, on 22 March 2017 - 02:37 PM, said:

Alt guess

Gamelon - Blend?

I'm really not sure what to make of them. Could easily be playing mouthy scum.

Serc, on 22 March 2017 - 02:30 PM, said:

If Gamelon continues to be annoying, he may get lynched. I'd like that very much.

Also, Tatts/Serc/Evil Coroner has a few things to say, including a provisional:

Serc, on 22 March 2017 - 04:47 PM, said:

I hope Hanas gets more free time because I'd be trying to form arguments against him, voting for him before removing and placing elsewhere.

Serc, on 22 March 2017 - 04:49 PM, said:

If Hanas is lynched CF is innocent/Not Guilty

If Mockra is lynched CF is innocent

Anyone else, CF is Guilty

#25 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 22 March 2017 - 05:39 PM

I'm a little disappointed how little activity this game is getting :p. I guess starting with only 10 and having a couple of people roped in last minute made it more likely that there would be low posting, but I'd hope for at least 5 pages per day (and ideally more) and we don't look like getting there today...

ST

#26 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 22 March 2017 - 06:08 PM

Blend/Gamelon/RI is trying something out:

Gamelon, on 22 March 2017 - 05:59 PM, said:

Just FYI - I realize that I'm probably being frustrating. I'm trying something out, there is a method to my madness. Not sure if it will net results, but I wanna see if it can.

Mentalist/Alkend/RI is not impressed:

Alkend, on 22 March 2017 - 06:01 PM, said:

WTF is Blend (I'm presuming Gamelon is Blend?) Doing now?

Is this another one of those "I'm too tumb to be scum?" plays? I'm really not impressed.

Mr. Vigilante, please kill him tonight.

#27 User is offline   Messremb 

• Honorary Symp of High House Mafia
  • Group: High House Mafia
  • High Artificer of Team Quick Ben

Posted 23 March 2017 - 02:01 AM

I've sent HD the password.

Was having trouble with the site earlier - out of date security certificate.
"see that stranger's arm crushing the life from him - do you understand? Not an eternal prison for Messremb"

#28 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Interests:Football

Posted 23 March 2017 - 04:26 AM

Before I start: Alkend is Ment

Scum is not Ment.

Been too long since I read the thread....
Trouble arrives when the opponents to such a system institute its extreme opposite, where individualism becomes godlike and sacrosanct, and no greater service to any other ideal (including community) is possible. In such a system rapacious greed thrives behind the guise of freedom, and the worst aspects of human nature come to the fore....

#29 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Interests:Football

Posted 23 March 2017 - 04:29 AM

Lol. Too many times old friend. Ha.

One page and "yup, that's Ment; and nope he's town."
Trouble arrives when the opponents to such a system institute its extreme opposite, where individualism becomes godlike and sacrosanct, and no greater service to any other ideal (including community) is possible. In such a system rapacious greed thrives behind the guise of freedom, and the worst aspects of human nature come to the fore....

#30 User is offline   Messremb 

Posted 23 March 2017 - 10:23 AM

No orders from Gnaw?
"see that stranger's arm crushing the life from him - do you understand? Not an eternal prison for Messremb"

#31 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 23 March 2017 - 10:43 AM

Nothing from Gnaw. I'm giving him a 6 hour extension because of the outage last night, but he hasn't posted since the Day 1 timer started. I don't really want to modkill him because it will ruin the game balance, but given how few people actually wanted to play I'm not sure there'll be a suitable replacement around...

ST

#32 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 23 March 2017 - 11:29 AM

Tatts/Serc/Evil Coroner:

Serc, on 23 March 2017 - 09:02 AM, said:

I hope to God Hanas put in a provisional kill in, because if there is a guard and no kill goes in, then I think I may be lynched. I'd have to really push hard against Hanas if the guard points at me tomorrow.

Serc, on 23 March 2017 - 09:49 AM, said:

I hope to God that Hanas' kill is NOT on Fanderay because if someone else dies then that clears me as killer.

Mac/Fanderay/Healer:

Fanderay, on 23 March 2017 - 09:54 AM, said:

Heal Hanas

Noted.

Fanderay, on 23 March 2017 - 10:18 AM, said:

Man sercs remaining on the train is suss as fuck. I still think there's something g there on the serc/mockra front.
Mockra or Gamelon has to beynched today. One of them is definitely scum

#33 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 23 March 2017 - 06:49 PM

Tattersail/Serc/Evil Coroner

Serc, on 23 March 2017 - 12:18 PM, said:

Hanas, Hanas, Hanas. No kill. Damn, hopefully I am hidden well enough at the moment to coast towards the end.

Serc, on 23 March 2017 - 01:58 PM, said:

Hanas being mod killed sucks big time. My strategy has been so that when he dies I should be vindicated but now town won't even know they got one scum and my win condition is going to be near impossible. I will obviously do my best. Nothing you can do about it either.

Serc, on 23 March 2017 - 02:00 PM, said:

If Hanas is modkilled then

provisional kill Iparth Erule

if lynched then Bek Okhan

--------
Itwaes Nom/Mockra/Bulletproof:

Mockra, on 23 March 2017 - 03:25 PM, said:

So I wanted to look up if a victim of a kill who was healed usually gets to know and I stumble upon the game where Khell was CF and played the first couple of days just like Gam does now, I had forggoten about the CF role in this game until that. So Gam looks like our CF, those two plays look suspiciously similar though.

-------
Macros/Fanderay/Healer:

Fanderay, on 23 March 2017 - 03:42 PM, said:

If these fuckwits lynch me today I might have an aneurysm

Fanderay, on 23 March 2017 - 04:21 PM, said:

Oh fuck but if they lynch me and Hanas was the right call I will be howling with laughter.

If not the guard needs to double down on their block tonight and nail scum tomorrow

#34 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 23 March 2017 - 06:49 PM

So question is, how should I handle the Hanas modkill? Do I reveal his alignment, or do I put in a policy that says we don't get to see the CF of modkilled players?

What do the rest of you think?

ST

#35 User is offline   Messremb 

Posted 23 March 2017 - 07:20 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on 23 March 2017 - 06:49 PM, said:

So question is, how should I handle the Hanas modkill? Do I reveal his alignment, or do I put in a policy that says we don't get to see the CF of modkilled players?

ST

Normally it is "X has been Modkilled" with no role or player name. In a game where you're limiting information giving the fact they were scum is also going to have repercussions for play; they'll know that D-Day is delayed

#36 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 23 March 2017 - 07:40 PM

View PostMessremb, on 23 March 2017 - 07:20 PM, said:

View PostPath-Shaper, on 23 March 2017 - 06:49 PM, said:

ST

Normally it is "X has been Modkilled" with no role or player name. In a game where you're limiting information giving the fact they were scum is also going to have repercussions for play; they'll know that D-Day is delayed

Yep, fair point. I'll go with that.

#37 User is offline   Messremb 

Posted 23 March 2017 - 10:39 PM

ST, not got time to do full resolve till maybe 7am

#38 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 23 March 2017 - 11:10 PM

Phew, town got very lucky there. If I hadn't put in the "Promoted Evil Coroner can no longer affect the CF" rule, it'd be carnage!

Hard luck Macros, I think you might have been OK if you'd picked someone other than Hanas as your heal target. As it is, town still have pretty good odds thanks to the Modkill.

ST

#39 User is offline   Macros 

• D'ivers Fuckwits

Posted 24 March 2017 - 06:25 AM

I would have been picking IE as my heal tonight.

But I assume Serc would have killed me had I not been lynched.

I protected the killer hahahaha

Oh well.

I was right that serc was symping........
Just not that he was symping Mockra.

Oh my

#40 User is offline   Messremb 

Posted 24 March 2017 - 09:03 AM

Just a thought: with the Good CF dead and the Evil CF promoted to kiler, there is no Coroner anymore. Should they get CFs?

Share this topic:

• 6 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users