Malazan Empire: Political Comedy starring world leaders and local idiots - Malazan Empire

• 91 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Political Comedy starring world leaders and local idiots Laugh while you cry

#681 User is offline   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Ascendant
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 25 March 2020 - 04:18 PM

Trump tweets in response to Romney testing negative for coronavirus:

'This is really great news! I am so happy I can barely speak. He may have been a terrible presidential candidate and an even worse U.S. Senator, but he is a RINO, and I like him a lot!'

(Republican In Name Only)

https://twitter.com/...777450662244352

#682 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?
  • Group: The Wheelchairs of War

Posted 25 March 2020 - 04:46 PM

Trump didn't get punched enough in the face when he was growing up.

#683 User is offline   Tiste Simeon 

• Faith, Heavy Metal & Bacon

Posted 25 March 2020 - 05:19 PM

Or now.
A Haunting Poem
I Scream
You Scream
We all Scream
For I Scream.

#684 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Elder God

Posted 25 March 2020 - 07:49 PM

Actually, I've listened to mental health professionals attempt to break down why Trump is the twat waffle he is. A lot of them have said he was abused too much as a child, both by his father and mother. That falls in line with kids I knew growing up who were abused or had to follow strict rules. I knew this preacher's kid from a very strict interpretation of the bible, like, he had to leave class when we celebrated any holidays, including Christmas, because it was anchored in older pagan celebrations. Whooboy, when he got to high school he was the worst, most out of control, bad influence on other kids out of any of the other "bad apples" in my school. And zowzers, he had a temper and short fuse. He was all about throwin' hands at anyone for any silly reason.

#685 User is offline   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Ascendant

Posted 26 March 2020 - 12:00 AM

Trump tweeted:

'The Democrat’s Best & Finest!'

Sigh....

#686 User is offline   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Ascendant

Posted 26 March 2020 - 02:31 AM

Funniest part starts about 23 seconds in.

This post has been edited by Azath Vitr (D'ivers: 26 March 2020 - 02:32 AM

#687 User is offline   Abyss 

• abyssus abyssum invocat
  • Group: Administrators
  • Interests:Interesting.

Posted 26 March 2020 - 03:42 AM

Pay no attention to the stack of bodies on the corner, Happy Easter America.
THIS IS YOUR REMINDER THAT THERE IS A
'VIEW NEW CONTENT' BUTTON THAT
ALLOWS YOU TO VIEW NEW CONTENT

#688 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?
  • Group: The Wheelchairs of War

Posted 26 March 2020 - 05:06 AM

Maybe Trump is actually a Deep State mole trying to kill America's evangelicals.

#689 User is offline   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Ascendant

Posted 27 March 2020 - 05:42 AM

'Brazil's president Jair Bolsonaro has tried to reassure his citizens over the threat of coronavirus by claiming Brazilians can bathe in excrement "and nothing happens".

[...] "Not least because Brazilians need to be studied," the right-wing populist added.

"They never catch anything. You see some bloke jumping into the sewage, he gets out, has a dive, right? And nothing happens to him."

Facts do not support Bolsonaro's insinuation that Brazilians are somehow immune to dangerous infections.

On Thursday Brazil's health ministry said that its coronavirus death toll had risen to 77, up from 46 on Tuesday. So far 2,915 cases have been confirmed.
A report in the Folha de São Paulo, a leading Brazilian broadsheet, suggested there had been a "vertiginous" rise in the number of people being admitted to hospital with severe respiratory failure'

https://www.theguard...d-19-cases-rise

This post has been edited by Azath Vitr (D'ivers: 27 March 2020 - 05:42 AM

#690 User is offline   Abyss 

• abyssus abyssum invocat
  • Group: Administrators
  • Interests:Interesting.

Posted 27 March 2020 - 05:31 PM

View PostAptorian, on 26 March 2020 - 05:06 AM, said:

Maybe Trump is actually a Deep State mole trying to kill America's evangelicals.

Fixed for accuracy.
THIS IS YOUR REMINDER THAT THERE IS A
'VIEW NEW CONTENT' BUTTON THAT
ALLOWS YOU TO VIEW NEW CONTENT

#691 User is offline   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Ascendant

Posted 28 March 2020 - 01:30 AM

Posted Image

#692 User is offline   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Ascendant

Posted 28 March 2020 - 02:48 AM

'Republicans were aghast that one of their own had committed such a monstrously selfish act.

Rep. Thomas Massie (R-Ky.), in purely symbolic opposition to the $2.2 trillion emergency coronavirus legislation, forced hundreds of his colleagues to risk their lives — literally — by flying back to Washington. So what if many of the lawmakers are elderly and at high risk?

To thwart Massie's pointless protest, an attempt to force a roll-call vote instead of a simple voice vote, leaders had to summon 216 members to fill the chamber, eerily separated on the floor and in the gallery above to limit infection.

[...] Trump called Massie a "third rate Grandstander" and proposed to "throw Massie out of Republican Party!"

[...] "I came here to make sure our Republic doesn't die by unanimous consent in an empty chamber, and I request a recorded vote!" the bespectacled rebel said in his quickly-stifled stunt.

"Shut the f--- up," Rep. Ruben Gallego (D-Ariz.) replied from the gallery[...]

[...] Massie, a believer in the "deep state" conspiracy, is a product of the tea party, a protege of Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) [...] he has opposed even anti-lynching and human rights legislation — and celebrated when he uses "the process" so that "things die."

[...] Massie, unrepentant, left the Capitol complaining about "a big coverup." To Trump's attack, Massie replied: "I'm at least second-rate."'

https://www.washingt...bRMf6EwuhBf_I9w

''Trump has told people he wants Americans to see his signature on the stimulus checks that will be sent out after he signed a $2.2 trillion coronavirus relief package into law Friday, according to an administration official cited by The Wall Street Journal. Such checks would normally be signed by a disbursing officer, not the president. While signing the bill into law in the Oval Office on Friday, the president appeared to express awe at the price tag attached to the legislation, calling it a “great honor” and saying, “I never signed anything with a T on it.”''

https://www.thedaily...ks-wsj?ref=home

This post has been edited by Azath Vitr (D'ivers: 28 March 2020 - 02:54 AM

#693 User is offline   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Ascendant

Posted 29 March 2020 - 09:12 PM

Posted Image

https://twitter.com/...309931874017280

#694 User is offline   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Ascendant

Posted 31 March 2020 - 06:14 PM

'Trump Hands Coronavirus Briefing To MyPillow Exec Who Tells Americans To Read Bible

[...] Trump used Monday's White House daily briefing on coronavirus to again parade out private company executives — including MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, who used the platform to praise Trump and tell Americans amid a global pandemic to "read our Bibles."

[...] "God gave us grace on Nov. 8, 2016, to change the course we were on," Lindell said, referring to the day Trump was elected. "God had been taken out of our schools and lives. A nation had turned its back on God."

"And I encourage you to use this time at home to get back in the 'Word,' read our Bibles and spend time with our families," he added, touting "our great president" and "all the great people in this country praying daily" as key to getting through the pandemic.

After Lindell finished his remarks, he went to shake Trump's hand, but the president, observing a social distancing practice he had been ignoring earlier this month, did not reciprocate.'

https://www.yahoo.co...nity&soc_trk=fb

This post has been edited by Azath Vitr (D'ivers: 31 March 2020 - 06:14 PM

#695 User is offline   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Ascendant

Posted 01 April 2020 - 12:18 AM

#696 User is offline   Cause 

• Elder God

Posted 01 April 2020 - 04:46 AM

Oh god! The choice is going to be between a turd and a turd with corn in it. Either way I don’t want to eat it

#697 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Elder God

Posted 01 April 2020 - 07:24 PM

#698 User is offline   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Ascendant

Posted 04 April 2020 - 03:56 AM

'Trump joked about being "involved in" models during a coronavirus briefing at the White House on Friday.

"The models show hundreds of thousands of people are going to die and you know what I want to do? I want to come way under the model," he said. "The professionals did the models and I was never involved in a model. At least this kind of a model."

Vice President Pence, standing stoically behind the president, did not laugh.'

https://www.nydailyn...Llq0wasYOJeFRek

This post has been edited by Azath Vitr (D'ivers: 04 April 2020 - 03:57 AM

#699 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Elder God

Posted 06 April 2020 - 09:22 PM

Uh, this guy could be leader of the UK if Boris Johnson can't recover? Yikes! he looks like the British doppelganger of Jared Kushner *shutters dafuq is happening! Are we living in a simulation?

Posted Image

#700 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Elder God

Posted 06 April 2020 - 09:37 PM

^^^^^
Posted Image

Share this topic:

• 91 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic