Malazan Empire: Political Comedy starring world leaders and local idiots - Malazan Empire

• 91 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Political Comedy starring world leaders and local idiots Laugh while you cry

#581 User is online   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Ascendant
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 20 February 2020 - 06:39 AM

'You’re about to go on a treacherous journey. You’ve hired an army of knowledgeable experts who know the dangerous twists and turns in the road, who know where the brigands lurk, who have been told for weeks exactly what perils await.

What do you do? In all likelihood, you do not venture out on this journey by tossing out the map of the terrain and wrapping a blindfold around your head.

But that’s what Michael Bloomberg did Wednesday night.'

https://www.politico...-prepare-116285

Trump tweeted:

'Rod Blagojevich did not sell the Senate seat. He served 8 years in prison, with many remaining. He paid a big price. Another Comey and gang deal!'

https://twitter.com/...186794576011264

'Internal REAL Polls show I am beating all of the Dem candidates. The Fake News Polls (here we go again, just like 2016) show losing or tied. Their polls will be proven corrupt on November 3rd, just like the Fake News is corrupt!'

https://twitter.com/...177751954382848

#582 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Elder God

Posted 20 February 2020 - 02:59 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#583 User is online   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Ascendant

Posted 20 February 2020 - 04:16 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

This post has been edited by Azath Vitr (D'ivers: 20 February 2020 - 04:18 PM

#584 User is offline   Abyss 

• abyssus abyssum invocat
  • Group: Administrators
  • Interests:Interesting.

Posted 20 February 2020 - 04:20 PM

I particularly enjoyed the part where she rhetorically tore off his arms and beat him around the face and crotch with them.
THIS IS YOUR REMINDER THAT THERE IS A
'VIEW NEW CONTENT' BUTTON THAT
ALLOWS YOU TO VIEW NEW CONTENT

#585 User is offline   QuickTidal 

• Frog
  • Group: Team Quick Ben
  • Interests:Nothing, just sitting. Quietly.

Posted 20 February 2020 - 04:46 PM

No one seems to be talking about the most chilling part...only Bernie said that the person with the most votes should get the nomination...the rest of them refused to say that. THE REST OF THEM REFUSED...including Warren FFS!

So only Bernie Sanders actually believes in having a Democracy?

Is it just me or is the DNC angling to not give Bernie the Nom even if he has a plurality?

1968 was not THAT long ago, was it? How people forget.

Jeezus christ...

Honestly, at this point unless Bernie gets the Nomination, you Americans can all resign yourselves to another 4 years of Trump, because apparently even the Democratic candidates vying for pole position would rather the 'devil they know' who helps fill their pockets (Trump), than the one who wants to reign in the rich and make them pay their fair share.
"When the last tree has fallen, and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no." ~Aurora

“Someone will always try to sell you despair, just so they don't feel alone.” ~Ursula Vernon

#586 User is offline   Abyss 

Posted 20 February 2020 - 06:07 PM

View PostQuickTidal, on 20 February 2020 - 04:46 PM, said:

No one seems to be talking about the most chilling part...only Bernie said that the person with the most votes should get the nomination...the rest of them refused to say that. THE REST OF THEM REFUSED...including Warren FFS!

Is it just me or is the DNC angling to not give Bernie the Nom even if he has a plurality?

Jeezus christ...

Honestly, at this point unless Bernie gets the Nomination, you Americans can all resign yourselves to another 4 years of Trump, because apparently even the Democratic candidates vying for pole position would rather the 'devil they know' who helps fill their pockets (Trump), than the one who wants to reign in the rich and make them pay their fair share.

Speculating: no one wants to be seen onside with Bernie. Too polarizing for a significant chunk of the DRP.

#587 User is offline   Vengeance 

• High Priest of Shinrei Love and Worship
  • very good...;)

Posted 20 February 2020 - 08:24 PM

View PostQuickTidal, on 20 February 2020 - 04:46 PM, said:

Jeezus christ...

So it is very easy for Bernie to say that as he isn't actually a democrat. However if this goes to the convention with out a lock then people are going to be negotiating for positions. Why would you give that up for no reason. That is stupid. Kind of like leaving a trade union with out having a trade deal in place.....
How many fucking people do I have to hammer in order to get that across.
Hinter - Vengy - DIE. I trusted you you bastard!!!!!!!

Steven Erikson made drowning in alien cum possible - Obdigore

#588 User is online   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Ascendant

Posted 20 February 2020 - 09:00 PM

'Why Does Chuck Todd Exist?

Filed to: BECAUSE STUPID CHUCK TODD IS STUPID

[...] No one, not even a monkey that has been trained to smoke meth, is this stupid.

This idiotic question is akin to asking a slave what he could have done to prevent his master from whipping him so much. Aside from the sheer caucasity of the query, insinuating that Obama somehow fueled the documented racial resentment (pdf) disguised as "economic anxiety" contradicts all the available evidence. Obama rescued America from the brink of economic disaster, initiated protections for LGBTQ communities and engendered the adoration of world leaders. Trump has done the opposite. Obama left office with a 59 percent approval rating, a mark Trump has never approached. But here's the stupidest part of Todd's question:

Barack Obama didn't run against Trump.

There is no objective reason, aside from racism or sheer stupidity, why any reasonable person would ask this question. I don't think Chuck Todd is a rabid racist. But even if he is, most racists wouldn't publicly say something this stupid.

[...] I am as proficient at basketball and picking cotton as Chuck Todd is at his cotton-picking political punditry. It's not his fault that he keeps failing up.

[...] Todd is just one example of the entitlements afforded to humdrum mouth-breathers who are born with the spectacular talents of growing beards, speaking in complete sentences and simply not fucking up their privilege. And America is nothing if not a perpetual promotion machine for whiteness.

And that is why Chuck Todd still exists.'

https://www.theroot....xw_dX9KDCx9Fp0I

This post has been edited by Azath Vitr (D'ivers: 20 February 2020 - 09:01 PM

#589 User is online   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Ascendant

Posted 21 February 2020 - 03:13 AM

'Pigeons with 'Make America Great Again' hats glued to their head released in Las Vegas

A group calling itself P.U.T.I.N, "Pigeons United To Interfere Now," claimed responsibility for the stunt with the MAGA-hat-wearing birds.'

https://www.nbcnews....3OhDxlEnd8p-XHY

Posted Image

'Trump Goes After First Foreign Best Picture "Parasite"

“And the winner is a movie from South Korea. What the hell was that all about? We’ve got enough problems with South Korea, with trade. On top of it they give them best movie of the year. Was it good? I don't know,” the president told the crowd, adding that he thought the film had won best foreign picture. “Let's get Gone with the Wind. Can we get Gone with the Wind back, please?” [...] Trump also took a quick jab at Brad Pitt, who won Best Supporting Actor this year. “He's a little wise guy”'

https://www.thedaily...oscars?ref=home

This post has been edited by Azath Vitr (D'ivers: 21 February 2020 - 03:22 AM

#590 User is offline   Gorefest 

• Witness

Posted 21 February 2020 - 12:13 PM

View PostVengeance, on 20 February 2020 - 08:24 PM, said:

That is stupid. Kind of like leaving a trade union with out having a trade deal in place.....

Posted Image

Yesterday, upon the stair, I saw a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today. Oh, how I wish he'd go away.

#591 User is online   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Ascendant

Posted 21 February 2020 - 06:47 PM

'Matt Gaetz: Trump should pardon Roger Stone because British kings could do it'

https://americaninde...6hM8nTlVMUdbZrs

'"He was sent to us": at church rally, evangelicals worship God and Trump

"I really believe he was sent to us," she said. "From one to ten, he's a ten. He lives in a Christian world and we needed a strong Christian, somebody who is not afraid. He speaks for us, has the guts and courage to speak what we want to say. His actions, his intentions, are Christian."

Posted Image

This post has been edited by Azath Vitr (D'ivers: 21 February 2020 - 06:57 PM

#592 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Elder God

Posted 21 February 2020 - 06:54 PM

3 billys.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#593 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Elder God

Posted 22 February 2020 - 07:28 PM

Posted Image

#594 User is online   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Ascendant

Posted 23 February 2020 - 03:12 AM

'Clint Eastwood Endorses Michael Bloomberg

The 89-year-old actor and director is supporting a different billionaire for president in 2020'

Posted Image

'Trump Is Scared Coronavirus Will Hurt His Re-Election Bid'

https://www.thedaily...on-bid?ref=home

This post has been edited by Azath Vitr (D'ivers: 23 February 2020 - 03:12 AM

#595 User is online   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Ascendant

Posted 23 February 2020 - 06:54 AM

Posted Image

#596 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Elder God

Posted 23 February 2020 - 05:15 PM

3 billys.

Posted Image

#597 User is online   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Ascendant

Posted 23 February 2020 - 06:36 PM

'MSNBC's Chris Matthews faces calls to resign after comparing Sanders' Nevada victory to Nazi Germany's defeat of France

[...] "I was reading last night about the fall of France in the summer of 1940 and the general, Reynaud, calls up Churchill and says, 'It's over.' And Churchill says, 'How can that be? You've got the greatest army in Europe. How can it be over?' He said, 'It's over.'"

[...] Sanders is Jewish and had lost relatives during the Holocaust. ["Had lost"? Did he find them?]

"It is absolutely unacceptable that Matthews is making comparisons between Bernie Sanders, whose family was murdered by Nazis, to Nazis. @HardballChris needs to retire. Immediately," Media Matters editor-at-large Parker Molloy wrote.'

https://www.newsweek...-mJeIhB-yAYSHVg

This post has been edited by Azath Vitr (D'ivers: 23 February 2020 - 06:37 PM

#598 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?
  • Group: The Wheelchairs of War

Posted 24 February 2020 - 04:13 AM

I think I heard that Chuck Todd or what ever he's called also compared Bernie supporters to brown shirts. Charming.

#599 User is offline   Tsundoku 

• A what?

Posted 24 February 2020 - 07:43 AM

A few short weeks ago in a Congress not so far away ...

https://twitter.com/...723184387526657

How to get away with awesome insults on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/...114660801220609

(Or conversely, they can't stop the signal)

This post has been edited by Tsundoku: 24 February 2020 - 07:52 AM

"Fortune favors the bold, though statistics favor the cautious." - Indomitable Courteous (Icy) Fist, The Palace Job - Patrick Weekes

"Well well well ... if it ain't The Invisible C**t." - Billy Butcher, The Boys

"I have strong views about not tempting providence and, as a wise man once said, the difference between luck and a wheelbarrow is, luck doesn’t work if you push it." - Colonel Orhan, Sixteen Ways to Defend a Walled City - KJ Parker

#600 User is offline   Abyss 

Posted 24 February 2020 - 04:35 PM

View PostMalankazooie, on 23 February 2020 - 05:15 PM, said:

3 billys.

Posted Image

It is kind of striking when you consider that he could afford to just "If i am elected, every single American who voted for me gets $1 million dollars." .

Share this topic:

• 91 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

5 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users