Malazan Empire: Political Comedy starring world leaders and local idiots - Malazan Empire

• 91 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Political Comedy starring world leaders and local idiots Laugh while you cry

#1681 User is offline   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Ascendant
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 18 May 2022 - 12:41 AM

Surprise, McCormick takes the early lead in Pennsylvania's Republican Senate primary... or not such a surprise given which areas have been reporting results so far:

If Barnette loses she'll probably cry 'voter fraud' no matter who beats her... but especially if it's McCormick. Best case scenario would be if she lost the primary then ran as a third party candidate... not likely though. But there's a vrey good chance she'll have a significant number of voters saying 'why bother voting if it's rigged?' (one way or another...).

#1682 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Elder God

Posted 18 May 2022 - 03:12 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#1683 User is offline   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Ascendant

Posted 18 May 2022 - 07:05 PM

'Trump promises to depress readers with big lie book: "I don't think you'll enjoy it"'

Trump promises to depress readers with big lie book: 'I don't think you'll enjoy it'

'Senate candidate John Fetterman tossed out a question that defines the Democratic Party's 2022 zeitgeist to a crowd packed, pre-pandemic style, into a rowdy bar.

"Do we have any Joe Manchin Democrats in the room?" [...] "No? That keeps the streak alive," said Fetterman, a hulking [6 foot 8 / 2.032 m], hoody-and-shorts-wearing Democratic rising star, drawing gallows laughs [...]

Fetterman was campaigning in gritty York, [...] in the vast rural heartland [...] known by the nickname Pennsyltucky [...] It's a deep red fiefdom where, in Biden's words, his twice-impeached predecessor really is the "the MAGA king."

[...]

"President Trump is loyal to those that stand for truth," Mastriano said'

Pennsylvania primaries encapsulate America's choice in the 2022 midterms - CNNPolitics

Biden (quoting poetry):

'History says, Don't hope
On this side of the grave…
But then, once in a lifetime
The longed-for tidal wave
Of justice can rise up,
And hope and history rhyme.

So hope for a great sea-change
On the far side of revenge.
Believe that a further shore
Is reachable from here.
Believe in miracles
And cures and healing wells.'

#1684 User is offline   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Ascendant

Posted 19 May 2022 - 05:36 PM

'George W. Bush Rips "Brutal Invasion of Iraq—I Mean of Ukraine"

[...] Bush lamented "an absence of checks and balances in Russia, and the decision of one man to launch a wholly unjustified and brutal invasion of Iraq," before quickly shaking his head and correcting himself: "I mean, of Ukraine." He then appeared to mutter "Iraq, too—anyway" in a jokey manner, eliciting laughter from his audience. "I'm 75," he added'

George W. Bush Rips 'Brutal Invasion of Iraq—I Mean of Ukraine'

'Angry Kathy Barnette supporters allege the election was rigged

[...] without any credible evidence, though the final days of the Pennsylvania primary showed polls with Barnette almost eight points higher than where she ended up on Tuesday.

Supporters urged Barnette not to concede and to fight the results.

Jason
@jasonhsv
Don't concede. It was a stolen & rigged election - the evidence is overwhelming.

[...]

Psy Cho Ma Ga
@PsyChoMaGa

Its obvious Biden rigged this election again. No way #DrOz beats Ultra-MAGA #KathyBarnette

[...]

We were told mail-in ballots were all about fraud...
[...]
McCormick: We're going to win this campaign… We have tens of thousands of mail-in ballots that have not been counted'

Angry Kathy Barnette supporters allege the election was rigged

This post has been edited by Azath Vitr (D'ivers: 19 May 2022 - 05:37 PM

#1685 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Elder God

Posted 19 May 2022 - 06:34 PM

Going forward I will refer to this man as the Goat, because his goatee is the most perfectly sculpted ever recorded (the 90s called though and wants its men's facial hair style back). Rumor has it a Washington insider leaked the goatee's precision is expertly shaped by top secret military technology.

Posted Image

Do any of you guys know what a "key bump" of coke is?

Posted Image

Posted Image

#1686 User is offline   Nicodimas 

• Soletaken
  • https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XbGs_qK2PQA

Posted 22 May 2022 - 12:14 AM

I find it funny 2 years later still Trump blame..

Looks like the dems are back to calling the other people of this country Nazis again..I see a uptick of that nonsense

Attached File(s)

This post has been edited by Nicodimas: 22 May 2022 - 12:17 AM

-If it's ka it'll come like a wind, and your plans will stand before it no more than a barn before a cyclone

#1687 User is offline   worry 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 22 May 2022 - 02:59 AM

Thanks for stopping by, Nico, always nice to share some laughs about Dems and their zany ideas.

Posted Image
Posted Image

They came with white hands and left with red hands.

#1688 User is offline   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Ascendant

Posted 22 May 2022 - 01:31 PM

View PostNicodimas, on 22 May 2022 - 12:14 AM, said:

I find it funny 2 years later still Trump blame..

... you mean Putin?

Is he calling it 'Trump's price hike'? No. It's 'Putin's price hike'. And it's happening just about all over the world, exacerbating the supply chain crisis... which is also happening (almost) all over the world.

As for overstimulating the economy during lockdown---it was very nice of Trump to hold up on sending out those those stimulus checks until they had his signature prominently displayed on them.

OTOH I agree that Biden's response has been garbage: re-appointing Powell as Fed chair after he already indicated he'd try to 'fix' a supply shock by hiking interest rates until that solves inflation (that it almost certainly can't solve without starting a recession) may well lead to a recession. And not allowing automation at the public ports is a crime against humanity.

But you'll be happy (Nicodimas) Biden's finally starting to do the right thing:

'Biden invokes Defense Production Act to boost baby formula manufacturing'

Biden invokes Defense Production Act to boost baby formula manufacturing to ease shortage (cnbc.com)

'Biden Announces New Actions to Ease the Burden of Housing Costs

[...] with a particular focus on building and preserving rental housing for low- and moderate-income families. [...] policies to boost supply [...]

[...]

Deploy new financing mechanisms to build and preserve more housing [...]

Expand and improve existing forms of federal financing[...] promoting the use of state, local, and Tribal government COVID-19 recovery funds to expand affordable housing supply[...]

Ensure that more government-owned supply of homes and other housing goes to owners who will live in them – or non-profits who will rehab them – not large institutional investors.'

Putting snark aside for a moment, Republicans might actually like this (if it wasn't being proposed by Biden):

'Reward jurisdictions that have reformed zoning and land-use policies [...]

One of the most significant issues constraining housing supply and production is the lack of available and affordable land, which is in large part driven by state and local zoning and land use laws and regulations that limit housing density. Exclusionary land use and zoning policies constrain land use, artificially inflate prices, perpetuate historical patterns of segregation, keep workers in lower productivity regions, and limit economic growth.

Reducing regulatory barriers to housing production has been a bipartisan cause in a number of states throughout the country. It's time for the same to be true in Congress, as well as in more states and local jurisdictions throughout the country.'

President Biden Announces New Actions to Ease the Burden of Housing Costs | The White House

... that is assuming you (Nicodimas) don't think opposition to government regulation shouldn't apply to local zoning boards who want to keep the riffraff out (and property prices artificially high, lawns from becoming gardens...).

As for AmerryKKKcan Nazis---possibly NSFW (trigger warning for Republicans: this is French (but there is a translation below)):

Spoiler

This post has been edited by Azath Vitr (D'ivers: 22 May 2022 - 02:34 PM

#1689 User is offline   worry 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 24 May 2022 - 07:39 AM

Wow please don't post sexy drawings of me without my consent in the future...butt this one I will let slide ;)

#1690 User is offline   Macros 

• D'ivers Fuckwits
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 24 May 2022 - 09:48 AM

I get it's the political comedy thread, but do people actually believe/ think stuff like that?

#1691 User is offline   worry 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 24 May 2022 - 12:26 PM

I mean, I get why Biden is personally raising gas prices here in the U.S. (hatred for patriots), but why is he doing it in other countries as well? That's what I don't understand.

At least one party is trying to do something about it, with no help from the other.

It says 'along party lines' so I assume it was the Republican Party who fought to help people, but I'm too busy to check right now.

#1692 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?
  • Group: The Wheelchairs of War

Posted 24 May 2022 - 12:49 PM

It's because Biden is controlled by the Jewish Oil Lizards.

That one about the Ultra MAGA is still funny though. Grandpa shouldn't try to beat MAGA at their own game, he's not good with catch phrases.

#1693 User is offline   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Ascendant

Posted 24 May 2022 - 02:01 PM

View Postworry, on 24 May 2022 - 12:26 PM, said:

I mean, I get why Biden is personally raising gas prices here in the U.S. (hatred for patriots), but why is he doing it in other countries as well? That's what I don't understand.

At least one party is trying to do something about it, with no help from the other.

It says 'along party lines' so I assume it was the Republican Party who fought to help people, but I'm too busy to check right now.

But Biden's planning to sacrifice us to the smog next---partisanship will have gotten truly insane if the Republicans can't (openly) get behind that:

'Biden may remove another smog-related mandate to lower gasoline prices'

https://seekingalpha...gasoline-prices

#1694 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Elder God

Posted 24 May 2022 - 02:32 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

#1695 User is offline   Whisperzzzzzzz 

• Reaper's Fail

Posted 24 May 2022 - 04:27 PM

Um, is this the deep end?

This post has been edited by Whisperzzzzzzz: 24 May 2022 - 04:28 PM

#1696 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Elder God

Posted 28 May 2022 - 06:10 PM

Imagine, if you will, a door that locks -- with me so far? -- okay, so it locks, but from INSIDE the room. Wild, I know.

https://twitter.com/...311024103985152

Posted Image

Posted Image

#1697 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Elder God

Posted 30 May 2022 - 04:39 AM

Posted Image

If you're unfamiliar, their shtick is to insult the customers. Triumph the Insult Comic Dog went toe to toe with them.

#1698 User is offline   Briar King 

• High Fist
  • Drive by bye bye king

Posted 31 May 2022 - 06:10 PM

Posted Image
Drive by bye bye king on my dumb horse

#1699 User is offline   Briar King 

• High Fist
  • Drive by bye bye king

Posted 31 May 2022 - 06:17 PM