Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Spawn of Tiam

#1 User is offline   Dog Runners 

• Recruit
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 12 January 2017 - 05:55 PM

I'm just gonna throw this out there. I believe when this is referred to in the malazan Book of the Fallen arc. it's referring to them capturing and drinking the blood of an elient, not actually osserc having sex with Tiam.

They showed some of this with the tiste liosen in tCG.

I'm hoping in fall of light or more likely the Shadow book we see some of these characters drink the blood. Not only that, I hope we see the after effects on some of the characters. Specifically would like to see Scara Bandaris and Silchas Ruins transformation into the draconean personalities we were introduced to in Mt!

About to start fall of light and pretty pumped! I guess these things could happen in FoL but I'd imagine if it's addressed it won't be until Shadow.

#2 User is offline   Abyss 

• abyssus abyssum invocat
  • Group: Administrators
  • Interests:Interesting.

Posted 12 January 2017 - 06:48 PM

As of FoD (so including the entire MBF and most of the ME series) we have Osserc suggesting back in MT that he was getting his funk on with Tiam and popping out kids (Menandore, Dapple) with her, while Scabby, Rake and co, and the Liosan, appeared to be drinking draconic blood from someone, Tiam or otherwise. Scabby may have also bumped uglies with Tiam and generated Sheltana, actually.

If we want to be zen about it, drinking from any dragon is "drinking blood from Tiam". The finale of TCG would support that theory.

FoD turns this sideways by including characters who seemed to be Osserc's daughters, being neither his daughters, nor draconic.

All of which is to say, Tiam is a skanky ho bag.
THIS IS YOUR REMINDER THAT THERE IS A
'VIEW NEW CONTENT' BUTTON THAT
ALLOWS YOU TO VIEW NEW CONTENT

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users