• You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia 138.5 Evil Twins - spoiler thread

#21 User is offline   Itwęs Nom 

• Inquisitor of High House Mafia
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 12 January 2017 - 04:42 PM

View PostVengeance, on 12 January 2017 - 02:07 PM, said:

View PostTattersail_, on 12 January 2017 - 08:48 AM, said:

I assumed by hampering us with no communication that you would not give roles, that is why I was thinking of a finder reveal. I wanted to attack Kaschan early on to put much distance between us, and if one of us went then that would enable the kills to go through 100%. Looking at how my lynch went down, Kaschan looks pretty safe, he needs to not kill Serc and Telas, lynch elsewhere and kill elsewhere because they look like scum/potential partners.

I agree. Him being the first on your train should make him pretty much VPI and unlynchable. If Maccy can keep his wits about him he should be able to coast to victory.

His vote came at the moment where there already were 3 votes on Fanderay, sure it certianly gives him a lot of advantage but I don't think it's that unassaliable of a position he's in. Also I'm aware there are differences but it's still kinda similar to my vote for Mockra last game. And they still know there's some twist (awesome idea there Sierg, btw). And Tatts let himself be lynched without resistance. And his play doesn't appear that similar to the last two games to me, I had more elaborate reasons for voting him but I didn't want to get too elaborate and meta this early, soon after I voted for Fanderay I realised it's not a good shot and was intending to get back to Kaschan but I liked the little clash I had with Fande and it helped getting the game going I guess. And then I liked his vote for Kesso. There's still some hope for town!
If he keeps killing off people that are after him Ment&Co need to notice that.

Also it's funny that the first time I got killed N1 is when the killers were separate and both had to choose me in order to get the kill through...

Now we're almost even after you killed the jester and symp in my last game Sierg!

This post has been edited by Itwęs Nom: 12 January 2017 - 04:46 PM

All things fall from kings to rose petals

#22 User is offline   Sir Thursday 

• House Knight

Posted 12 January 2017 - 09:24 PM

Not a fan of Blend's 'woe is me' stuff on thread. He's RI, so he should be doing what Telas is pushing him to do and posting some opinions. I don't know how he can think of himself as 'contributing' if nobody knows his views on the other players. They don't have to be especially profound, but at least have something out there.

It's either that or he's trying to PI himself via the Tulas Shorn method from last game...but he's not roled, so it doesn't seem worth jerking the thread around for.

ST
Don't look now, but I think there's something weird attached to the bottom of my posts.

#23 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 12 January 2017 - 10:58 PM

View PostItwęs Nom, on 12 January 2017 - 04:42 PM, said:

Also it's funny that the first time I got killed N1 is when the killers were separate and both had to choose me in order to get the kill through...

Now we're almost even after you killed the jester and symp in my last game Sierg!

Haha, yes, that occurred to me! When I woke up and saw they lynched Tatts I thought this is divine retribution for me killing that Jester. Still, pity they ruined my twist :p

Kaschan has a new target - Omtose.

Agreed that it's smooth sailing for Mac so far, he's playing them like a fiddle. Though when it's down to 4 players on D4, they'll have to look at his aggressive distancing from D1. He has to kill Ment methinks, because Ment will figure out what's going on at some point and will convince them to lynch Mac.
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#24 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 13 January 2017 - 08:54 AM

Damn, Mac has a sixth sense.

Omtose, on 13 January 2017 - 04:56 AM, said:

1. Itwęs Nom- Gamelon - Dead.
2. Kruppe - ? (Lock)
3. JPK- Ultama - ?
4. LBliss - Fanderay - Doesn't read like scum
5. EM - Omtose - Entirely Useless
6. Ment - Telas - Is playing very well, isn't scum based on avaialable evidence.
7. Blend - ? (Okaros)
8. Starling - ?(Serc) - Could be.
9. Macros - Kaschan - Isn't scum, started train on Kesso
10. Tatts - Kesso - Dead.

Kaschan, on 13 January 2017 - 07:39 AM, said:

New choice.

Withhold kill.

Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#25 User is offline   Itwęs Nom 

Posted 13 January 2017 - 02:29 PM

One that allows him to realise that this means Omtose is not a threat for him? :p

View PostOmtose, on 13 January 2017 - 05:49 AM, said:

Our of these 7, I believe two to be VPI.

Kaschan laid down the first vote on Kess yesterday and built a case that was too strong and well thought out to be a distancing attempt, specially for day 1. Because of that I'm not considering him a suspect for scum unless something major happens. No one mentioned him today on thread, which leads me to believe most people agree with this.

All things fall from kings to rose petals

#26 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
  • Interests:Mafia. Awesome Pictures. Awesome Videos. Did I mention Mafia?
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 13 January 2017 - 03:26 PM

View PostItwęs Nom, on 13 January 2017 - 02:29 PM, said:

One that allows him to realise that this means Omtose is not a threat for him? :p

View PostOmtose, on 13 January 2017 - 05:49 AM, said:

Our of these 7, I believe two to be VPI.

Kaschan laid down the first vote on Kess yesterday and built a case that was too strong and well thought out to be a distancing attempt, specially for day 1. Because of that I'm not considering him a suspect for scum unless something major happens. No one mentioned him today on thread, which leads me to believe most people agree with this.

which would vpi him further if he kills him.
Apt is the only one who reads this. Apt is nice.

#27 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
  • Interests:Mafia. Awesome Pictures. Awesome Videos. Did I mention Mafia?
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 13 January 2017 - 03:29 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on 12 January 2017 - 10:58 PM, said:

View PostItwęs Nom, on 12 January 2017 - 04:42 PM, said:

Haha, yes, that occurred to me! When I woke up and saw they lynched Tatts I thought this is divine retribution for me killing that Jester. Still, pity they ruined my twist Posted Image

Kaschan has a new target - Omtose.

Agreed that it's smooth sailing for Mac so far, he's playing them like a fiddle. Though when it's down to 4 players on D4, they'll have to look at his aggressive distancing from D1. He has to kill Ment methinks, because Ment will figure out what's going on at some point and will convince them to lynch Mac.

scum sail to victory
Apt is the only one who reads this. Apt is nice.

#28 User is offline   Vengeance 

• High Priest of Shinrei Love and Worship
  • Group: Administrators
  • very good...;)

Posted 13 January 2017 - 04:23 PM

I actually like that move by maccy. It is totally designed to generate WIFOM. Is there a guard is there a healer? Then if he kills the next night people will eliminate the guard which means that Maccy will be able to fake reveal as a healer on d day and that coupled with his VPI lynch on Tatts should be enough to allow for him to direct a lynch away from himself and win the game.
How many fucking people do I have to hammer in order to get that across.
Hinter - Vengy - DIE. I trusted you you bastard!!!!!!!

Steven Erikson made drowning in alien cum possible - Obdigore

#29 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 13 January 2017 - 04:40 PM

Yep, if he figures there is no Healer and fake reveals he's set for the game.

#30 User is offline   Vengeance 

• very good...;)

Posted 13 January 2017 - 07:32 PM

If maccy plays this no night kill right he will be set. If there was a guard they would reveal if there was no kill so he pulls any guard out of the wood work, and sets himself up for a possible fake healer reveal on D day. It is a very good strategy. It will throw town for a loop and allow for Maccy to sink his Irish claws into them a little more.

#31 User is offline   Sir Thursday 

• House Knight

Posted 13 January 2017 - 07:58 PM

Hmm, doesn't this move give town an extra day to play with though? Also means on D-Day it's going to be 3 players left instead of 4, making it easier to get caught. He's going to have to survive a long time as it is...

ST
Don't look now, but I think there's something weird attached to the bottom of my posts.

#32 User is offline   Vengeance 

• very good...;)

Posted 13 January 2017 - 08:03 PM

View PostSir Thursday, on 13 January 2017 - 07:58 PM, said:

Hmm, doesn't this move give town an extra day to play with though? Also means on D-Day it's going to be 3 players left instead of 4, making it easier to get caught. He's going to have to survive a long time as it is...

ST

Yes but if he is VPI on d day then it will two town players voting for each other and asking him to make the choice to lynch scum. I hope that Maccy can pull it off. Especially if he keeps someone alive who trusts him then turns on them as the fake healer on d day. It will make the betrayal so much sweeter.

#33 User is offline   Sir Thursday 

• House Knight

Posted 14 January 2017 - 11:36 AM

View PostVengeance, on 13 January 2017 - 08:03 PM, said:

Yes but if he is VPI on d day then it will two town players voting for each other and asking him to make the choice to lynch scum. I hope that Maccy can pull it off. Especially if he keeps someone alive who trusts him then turns on them as the fake healer on d day. It will make the betrayal so much sweeter.

Oh, don't get me wrong, it'll be spectacular if he can pull it off. But he's going to have to play 4 more days - that's a long time for Day 1 behaviour to PI him for. In my experience the longer a publicly VPIed player isn't NKed, the more suspicious they get. If Maccy can drop his reveal at the right time that'll bridge the gap, but the timing is going to have to be perfect...

ST

#34 User is offline   Kruppe of Darujhistan 

• Justly Vilified
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Cheating Hood since 1955

Posted 15 January 2017 - 07:07 PM

LOL! Town is doomed! :p
What is not forbidden is mandatory.

#35 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 16 January 2017 - 08:56 AM

Omtose is mostly dead.

Kaschan, on 15 January 2017 - 08:20 PM, said:

Ok.

Night kill...

hmmmm

Kill Omtose

if lynched kill Okaros

Won't even know what hit him:

Omtose, on 16 January 2017 - 08:05 AM, said:

Either a guard stopped last night's NK or scum has alternating NK's this game. I will be looking out for anyone who suddenly gets a hard on for some other player for no reason.

#36 User is offline   Kruppe of Darujhistan 

• Justly Vilified

Posted 16 January 2017 - 07:43 PM

I don't think Omtose is the best choice for a NK. Sure, it may add fuel to the Day 4 lynch Fanderay fire, but i don't think that fire needs any more fuel. Omtose's quietness will put him in jeopardy for an alternate to Fanderay tomorrow, and then again on Day 5. By the time anyone thinks to take a closer look at Maccy, it'll be too late.

#37 User is offline   Kruppe of Darujhistan 

• Justly Vilified

Posted 16 January 2017 - 07:50 PM

I think Okaros or Ultama would be a better choice. With Lock CFing as RI, Telas is going to be back in the spotlight for switching to Lock late on Day 1. That will have Telas, Fanderay and Omtose all looking suspicious simultaneously. Mac just has to sit back and watch the Town slugfest unfold.

#38 User is offline   Kruppe of Darujhistan 

• Justly Vilified

Posted 16 January 2017 - 08:04 PM

Hmm. Is mac screwing up here? Says Fandy is acting scummy but is happy with where his vote is (on Lock). Trouble is, he has not actually voted for anyone (except killing Omtose). Will anyone pick up on this, and if so, will it trigger any suspicions?

#39 User is offline   Kruppe of Darujhistan 

• Justly Vilified

Posted 16 January 2017 - 08:08 PM

Just posting again because it makes Mac nervous when he sees SH jumping. :p

#40 User is offline   Itwęs Nom 

Posted 16 January 2017 - 09:17 PM