• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

So I read some spoilers... Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   worry 

• Master of the Deck
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 12 July 2017 - 07:24 PM

I think one of Kashman's main concerns is, if the FA have the Crippled God's heart, why didn't the other gods and ascendants know/mention it?! (not just the humans out of the loop). My guess is they did know -- and it's part of what prompted the timing of the alliance between the "good" gods -- and they just reference it obliquely because, as Nevyn says, that's the fun of the mystery. You see they're making alliances (Rake, ST, Hood, Fener, etc.), and then later it's revealed why.
They came with white hands and left with red hands.

#22 User is offline   Kashman 

• Recruit

Posted 13 July 2017 - 11:30 PM

You missed rather a lot then. The whole point of the Rhulad storyline was that he would come back stronger if someone could kill him.

Whew, neither MT or RG were my favorite, I forgot a lot about DG too.

You are used to a god's eye view. That's fine, but if you don't like it I'm amazed you got all the way through.

I have to say I prefer that actually, but that's my first BIG series I read (before only Witcher which is really... small compared), so I definitely needed more focus and less wiki.

I think one of Kashman's main concerns is, if the FA have the Crippled God's heart, why didn't the other gods and ascendants know/mention it?(not just the humans out of the loop). My guess is they did know -- and it's part of what prompted the timing of the alliance between the "good" gods -- and they just reference it obliquely because, as Nevyn says, that's the fun of the mystery. You see they're making alliances (Rake, ST, Hood, Fener, etc.), and then later it's revealed why.

I guess I see your point, but on the other hand Erikson is making tCG as the main antagonist since (almost) beginning and at the end we find out he is more of a tool. Though I have to say that chains and pain should get me thinking, so I felt cheated at first, but now... Yeah, it makes more sense now.

#23 User is offline   worry 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 14 July 2017 - 12:16 AM

Think of yourself as the Crippled God.
They came with white hands and left with red hands.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users