Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Different Worlds Spoilers

#1 User is offline   AlfredKingofWessex 

• Recruit
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 23 December 2016 - 04:10 PM

I've finally finished Memories of Ice and I have some questions. So K'rul, Silverfox and Kruppe fashioned a dream world for the wolf-gods, the Rhivi spirits and T'Lan Imass, etc. It's mentioned that this "dreamscape" is within the Tellann warren or something to that effect. How does this work? Does this make the newly created world a warren of its own? Or just a part of the Tellann warren? Later on, the place is also called a Realm. Is there a difference between realms, warrens and the physical world where much of the story takes place?

#2 User is offline   Vengeance 

• High Priest of Shinrei Love and Worship
  • Group: Administrators
  • very good...;)

Posted 23 December 2016 - 04:49 PM

View PostAlfredKingofWessex, on 23 December 2016 - 04:10 PM, said:

I've finally finished Memories of Ice and I have some questions. So K'rul, Silverfox and Kruppe fashioned a dream world for the wolf-gods, the Rhivi spirits and T'Lan Imass, etc. It's mentioned that this "dreamscape" is within the Tellann warren or something to that effect. How does this work? Does this make the newly created world a warren of its own? Or just a part of the Tellann warren? Later on, the place is also called a Realm. Is there a difference between realms, warrens and the physical world where much of the story takes place?

Lets call the primary world where the story takes place Mu. What Krul and the others did is take part of Tellan and give it to the Tlan Imass and put the wolf gods into power there. It is a realm/world with in the Tellan warren. Think of each warren as basically access to a world and the power that resides there. When you use that warren you are accessing that power If you piss off the inhabitants of the realm which the warren accesses then they will come and exact a price from you. Kinda. I am sure that one of our scholars can describe it better, but that is how I have always though of it.
How many fucking people do I have to hammer in order to get that across.
Hinter - Vengy - DIE. I trusted you you bastard!!!!!!!

Steven Erikson made drowning in alien cum possible - Obdigore

#3 User is offline   Glass Desert 

• Corporal
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 09 January 2017 - 04:45 PM

It works without making sense. See?

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users