#1 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 11 December 2016 - 04:56 PM

if you don't belong here....

out

with

you
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#2 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 11 December 2016 - 04:57 PM

Just a Mafia Manager link

SH = paper
PS = plane
MM = flight

1. Kaschan - headphones
2. Kessobahn - street
3. D'riss - random
4. Telas - oasis
5. Okaros - crown
6. Iparth Erule - apparently
7. Sorrit - chain
8. Trake - dodge
9. Lock - estate
10. Anthras - southern
11. Bek Okhan - schoolbus
12. Ultama - cyclical
13. Gamelon - trials
14. Hanas - charm
15. Aparal Forge - jungle
16. Pallid - numbers
17. Mockra - cellular
18. Serc - easter
19. Tulas Shorn - blanket
20. Fanderay - papaya
21. Alkend - dynamic
22. Omtose - mitosis

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 12 December 2016 - 11:43 AM

Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#3 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 11 December 2016 - 04:59 PM

Setup

Jester - has to be lynched before N2, if isn't then turns into survivor, no reveals
-Survivor - will be told vig will be free to shoot the next night. no reveals

Symp - N1 ability: has to open a conversation with a non-killer player of his choice - let him know of this at the beginning of the game
Inherits the kill - won't let him know

One Killer

Healer

Bodyguard

Hesitant Vig - cannot vig until N3, suicides if he kills a townie or symp

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 12 December 2016 - 05:38 PM

#4 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 11 December 2016 - 05:16 PM

1. Kaschan - Ando - RI
2. Kessobahn - Khell - RI
3. D'riss - Ment - Hesitant Vig
4. Telas - Gnaw - Jester/Survivor
5. Okaros - SiergieJ - Killer
6. Iparth Erule - Tatts - RI
7. Sorrit - Bliss - Healer
8. Trake - KoD - Bodyguard
9. Lock - Blend - Symp
10. Anthras - Mac - RI

1. Kaschan - Ando - RI
2. Kessobahn - Khell - RI - lynched D1
3. D'riss - Ment - Hesitant Vig - lynched D2
4. Telas - Gnaw - Jester/Survivor - killed N1
9. Lock - Blend - Symp - killed N2
10. Anthras - Mac - RI

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 15 December 2016 - 09:57 PM

#5 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 11 December 2016 - 05:27 PM

Night actions

N1

D'riss - Ment - Hesitant Vig
Okaros - SiergieJ - Killer - Kill Telas (Kessobahn)
Sorrit - Bliss - Healer - /
Trake - KoD - Bodyguard - Stand guard over Kessobahn(D'riss)
Lock - Blend - Symp - Contact D'riss

N2

D'riss - Ment - Hesitant Vig
Okaros - SiergieJ - Killer - Kill Lock (Iparth Erule)
Sorrit - Bliss - Healer - Heal Okaros
Trake - KoD - Bodyguard - Stand guard over Kaschan (Iparth Erule)

N3

Okaros - SiergieJ - Killer - Kill Sorrit (Trake)
Sorrit - Bliss - Healer - Heal Trake (Iparth Erule(Okaros))
Trake - KoD - Bodyguard - Stand guard over Anthras

N4

Okaros - SiergieJ - Killer - Kill Trake
Trake - KoD - Bodyguard -

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 20 December 2016 - 05:05 PM

#6 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 11 December 2016 - 09:39 PM

You are Emancipor Reese, the jester

They call you "Mancy the Luckless", forced to find a new job to flee from your wife and two kids of questinable origin but under your new masters the job is not very relieving. As you wander night streets of Lamentable Moll drunken, just like all the other nights recently, you realise there is no way out of this...

You're jester, your goal is to be lynched before second night of game. No reveals on thread are allowed.

Emancipor Reese, whilst wandering drunken through night streets of the city of Moll, was assaulted by the mysterious killer and his pancreas has been stolen and he was left bleeding on the cobblestones. Come the morning the body was not there though. Fortunately for him master Bauchelain has found out soon enough to drag Mancy's poor soul back before it went through Hood's Gate and now he's very slowly recovering in his master's apartments that he will not be able to leave for the days to come.

You are Princess Sharn, the symp

Heir to the throne in Lamentable Moll. Sex-starved wanton lass determined to bed every pureblood nobleman in Moll with a taste for blood and the application of pain. You're awed by the killer's work.

Okaros is the killer

On Night 1 you will open a conversation with a non-killer player of your choice. Identities of neither of you will be revealed by me.

You are Korbal Broach, the killer

Companion to Bauchelain. Eunuch and a Soletaken, able to shapeshift into the form of a crow. Each night you kill a hapless victim in the city of Lamentable Moll and collect their organs for your...Child.

Night action: Kill - each night you can choose a target that you will kill

You are Stul Ophan, the healer

Magus in the court of King Seljure in Lamentable Moll. Assigned by the king to aid Guld in investigating the crimes of a serial killer stalking the streets of Moll, you possess healing abilities.

Night action: Heal - each night you can choose a target that you will heal should there be an attempt at their life that night

You are Sergeant Guld, the bodyguard

City Watch sergeant in Lamentable Moll. The city's most experienced investigator of murderous crimes. You're here to protect the citizens of Moll and you're determined to not fail.

Night action: Stand Guard - each night you can choose a target that you will save should there be an attempt at their life, even though you're aware it will cost you your life.

You're Tulgord Vise, the hesitant vigilante

Mortal Sword of the Sisters vowed to track down and slay the killer.
On Night 3 you will swear a blood-vow and be consecrated by the High Priestess of the Sisters, which will fill you with formidable power. You couldn't bear the unjustice if you killed a proper citizen of Lamentable Moll.

Night action from night 3 and on: Kill - You can once choose target that you will kill. You will commit suicide if you kill a member of your team.

You're a hapless citizen of Lamentable Moll, scared of the murderer hiding in the city of Moll.

As you were both were hurrying through still young night, coming from visits of your favourite pubs and Hood knows where else, you bumped into each other on a corner. After a while that it took to absorb the shock and a another little while of hesitation, it appears a love at first glance sparked between you two, complete strangers yet your faces familiar just like every local face is familiar to everyone living in the city of Moll.

You can now communicate in this conversation.

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 13 December 2016 - 11:41 PM

#7 User is offline   Messremb 

• Honorary Symp of High House Mafia
  • Group: High House Mafia
  • High Artificer of Team Quick Ben

Posted 12 December 2016 - 10:53 AM

Oooh flavour!

Do you want the symps lover convo to be opened by PS or by Blend (and copying PS)? Blend doing it implies directly that it is an ability of his, PS doing it that there is a chance it may have been another agency.

Can the Vig kill more than once? Does the Symp and Jester count for scum for them?

Bliss drew Healer again? Well practice makes perfect I suppose...
"see that stranger's arm crushing the life from him - do you understand? Not an eternal prison for Messremb"

#8 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 12 December 2016 - 11:05 AM

View PostMessremb, on 12 December 2016 - 10:53 AM, said:

Oooh flavour!

Do you want the symps lover convo to be opened by PS or by Blend (and copying PS)? Blend doing it implies directly that it is an ability of his, PS doing it that there is a chance it may have been another agency.

Can the Vig kill more than once? Does the Symp and Jester count for scum for them?

Bliss drew Healer again? Well practice makes perfect I suppose...

I was gonna do it with PS but give no info about an actual source of the conversation, only some wishy-washy flavour that about the strangers etc. I meantioned earlier

Vig killing being able to kill more than once could be a good thing given the suicide thing, that didn't occur to me, I'll allow him multiple kills even though there's only one killer...

Symp not as I can't see a way how to do that without giving away that he was symp(I could do the 50% chance of death if he hits a townie lie and just kill him if he hits a townie and leave him alive if he kills the symp, do you think I should?), jester and survivor do count.

#9 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 12 December 2016 - 11:12 AM

View PostPath-Shaper, on 12 December 2016 - 11:05 AM, said:

Symp not as I can't see a way how to do that without giving away that he was symp(I could do the 50% chance of death if he hits a townie lie and just kill him if he hits a townie and leave him alive if he kills the symp, do you think I should?), jester and survivor do count.

Nah I'm keeping it, symp doesn't count

#10 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 13 December 2016 - 05:00 AM

Okaros, on 12 December 2016 - 11:28 PM, said:

Ugh, this might be fast. I hope my symp knows their shit, because there's no way I can hold out against Ment, Khell, and Tatts unless they tear each other apart (counting on you, Tatts!).

I have a feeling that Mac is Telas. And for once I want to be the one that kills Mac instead of it being the other way around Posted Image

Which means I will probably get someone else because I'm shit at alting. Anyway:

Kill Telas, if lynched kill Kessobahn

#11 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 13 December 2016 - 03:27 PM

Okaros, on 12 December 2016 - 11:28 PM, said:

Ugh, this might be fast. I hope my symp knows their shit, because there's no way I can hold out against Ment, Khell, and Tatts unless they tear each other apart (counting on you, Tatts!).

Lock, on 13 December 2016 - 02:37 PM, said:

Dear Lord, I nearly had a heart attack moment... I logged in, saw that Kesso was at 3 votes, and thus likely will be the Day 1 lynch, then I had a moment of "OMG, was he the killer that I'm supposed to be symping?" :p

Haha

#12 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 13 December 2016 - 07:35 PM

Lock, on 13 December 2016 - 05:26 PM, said:

Oh, sorry, forgot about that! Uhm.... I'll choose Telas please!

This would be hilarious if the killer wasn't going to kill Telas...

Way to ruin all the unique mechanics I made for this, Sierg! (I'm just kidding, in reality I obviously blame Gnaw for acting like Maccy)

#13 User is offline   Messremb 

Posted 13 December 2016 - 08:20 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on 13 December 2016 - 07:35 PM, said:

Way to ruin all the unique mechanics I made for this, Sierg! (I'm just kidding, in reality I obviously blame Gnaw for acting like Maccy)

Hah, we seem to be messing about killing off the interesting characters of late. Will Lock get a second attempt?
"see that stranger's arm crushing the life from him - do you understand? Not an eternal prison for Messremb"

#14 User is offline   Messremb 

Posted 13 December 2016 - 08:28 PM

What is Trake on about with these book references? BF is 90 pages long in the PS edition, the Nightshade Books one is 120 (yeah I just checked) and on top of that p183 in the collected edition is Mancy knocking Bena senior out of the crows nest...

#15 User is offline   Vengeance 

• High Priest of Shinrei Love and Worship
  • Group: Administrators
  • very good...;)

Posted 13 December 2016 - 08:28 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on 11 December 2016 - 05:16 PM, said:

1. Kaschan - Ando - RI
2. Kessobahn - Khell - RI
3. D'riss - Ment - Hesitant Vig
4. Telas - Gnaw - Jester/Survivor
9. Lock - Blend - Symp
10. Anthras - Mac - RI

you know I had to check twice to verify that Kesso wasn't the Jester. Nope just khell trying to khell it up.
How many fucking people do I have to hammer in order to get that across.
Hinter - Vengy - DIE. I trusted you you bastard!!!!!!!

Steven Erikson made drowning in alien cum possible - Obdigore

#16 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 13 December 2016 - 08:41 PM

View PostMessremb, on 13 December 2016 - 08:20 PM, said:

View PostPath-Shaper, on 13 December 2016 - 07:35 PM, said:

Hah, we seem to be messing about killing off the interesting characters of late. Will Lock get a second attempt?

He wouldn't, but

Lock, on 13 December 2016 - 08:38 PM, said:

Actually, scratch that, I'd like to change my order to

Open lover conversation with D'riss

#17 User is offline   Vengeance 

• very good...;)

Posted 13 December 2016 - 09:05 PM

Blend/Tapper can write you a book on having your interesting characters killed off before they are able to do anything.

Now personally I make my interesting characters have a lynch proof, 2 bullet proofs, and a find or kill retaliation on top of the 2 bulletproofs. Oh and they get to kill every day. Unless they choose to kill at night, or if they decided to not kill and to do a find.

It is called a predator... Unstoppable killing machine.

You would think that it would be over powered but faced against a bitch Alien (similar kill powers but not a kill retaliation) who can convert human's into alien killing machines and Marines with kill/heal/guard powers. It lost to a little girl.
In the second game.

First game completely overpowered and destroyed everyone in 3 days.

#18 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 14 December 2016 - 06:53 AM

Okaros, on 14 December 2016 - 12:20 AM, said:

Sorry Gnaw! Well, I can just stop trying to alt people because it's clearly not leading me anywhere. To my defence, I suspected Kesso might be Khell and I'm happy that town lost him so fast, so there's that. I was on the lynch train tho and in a pretty vulnerable position, so that's no good.

I hope D2 plays around between D'riss and Trake and that I can keep my vote on the one that does not get lynched. Might be tough if I come under heavy fire.

If I survive D2 I'm gonna need the silent ones alive later on, so let's stay away from Sorrits and Kaschans of the world for a bit. For now:

Kill Lock, if lynched Iparth Erule

#19 User is offline   Vengeance 

• very good...;)

Posted 14 December 2016 - 03:17 PM

Oh good now he is going to kill his symp...

#20 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 14 December 2016 - 03:42 PM

Symp-vig convo, I'll just keep this up-to-date:

Lock, on 14 December 2016 - 02:22 PM, said:

Hello good sir (or madam)!

D, on 14 December 2016 - 03:17 PM, said:

Hello. Who do I have the pleasure of addressing?

I'm really curious as to how will Ment approach this, I thought Ment would be the hardest one to get open for the symp

D, on 14 December 2016 - 04:12 PM, said:

My second question would be, did you initiate this, or was it a 3rd party?

Lock, on 14 December 2016 - 05:26 PM, said:

Hey, it's Blend! I'm Princess Sharn, and I have an ability that allows me to open lover conversations with different people on each day!

Not sure if he misunderstood his ability or it's a part of some kind of twisted plan he didn't share with me

Also, what are the chances that such a town role would openly admit to having the ability to someone whose affiliation they can't know just like this?

D, on 14 December 2016 - 05:36 PM, said:

Good pick for timezones. Ment here (but you probably knew that).

I'm RI

Hah

Lock, on 14 December 2016 - 06:05 PM, said:

Cool, I chose you because you were kind of on my case yesterday, so I wanted to let you know that I'm a roled townie so you didn't continue to push!

Thoughts on the day? I'm still not too sure what to make of Trake's tongue in cheek book reference stuff. I mean, on one hand he's sticking his neck out quite a bit, which is very unscummy, but he could very well be doing it specifically because we'd all think it was unscummy.

I'm not a huge fan of Kaschan, but if he WAS trying to deflect from Kesso, it's not because Kesso was scum obviously... So yeah, I'm back on the fence about him. He's still rubbing me the wrong way a little.

Lock, on 14 December 2016 - 08:40 PM, said:

Hmmm, PS just told me that I misinterpreted my ability. Apparently I only get to open one lover conversation for the whole game, so guess that's you!

Lock, on 14 December 2016 - 08:42 PM, said:

D, on 14 December 2016 - 08:06 PM, said:

I don't recall being on your case, tbh. I think I was on Kas' case more.

Hmmm, must have mixed you up with IE or something... Well, either way, unless you're lying about being an RI, and you're actually a killer (at which point I'll expect to die tonight, I suppose), this should do! :p

Lock, on 14 December 2016 - 08:44 PM, said:

Geez, I'm looking back at posts and stuff, and you're right, I don't think you even mentioned me in any of your posts!

Wow, I guess I'm paying a bit less attention than I thought!

D, on 14 December 2016 - 09:42 PM, said:

You are not the only one, lol.

No, the person you'd have really wanted to talk to is Kas- he's the one basically saying you're symping me hard.

Lock, on 14 December 2016 - 09:46 PM, said:

D, on 14 December 2016 - 09:42 PM, said:

You are not the only one, lol.

No, the person you'd have really wanted to talk to is Kas- he's the one basically saying you're symping me hard.

Which I suppose is kinda true if you squint your eyes right, but I mean, it's not MY fault you're saying reasonable things.

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 15 December 2016 - 03:32 PM

Share this topic:

• 4 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users