Malazan Empire: Malazan Pictionary Contest 2020 - Malazan Empire

• 344 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Malazan Pictionary Contest 2020 Channel your inner 4 year old.

#6381 User is offline   worry 

• Master of the Deck
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 19 November 2018 - 11:38 PM

I thought it was a man in a mask store dancing because he found the only mask with a beard on it.
They came with white hands and left with red hands.

#6382 User is offline   Abyss 

• abyssus abyssum invocat
  • Group: Administrators
  • Interests:Interesting.

Posted 20 November 2018 - 02:48 AM

MODGOD NOTICE OF WHATEVER THE FUCK THAT WAS DELETED.
RESUME GAME.
THIS IS YOUR REMINDER THAT THERE IS A
'VIEW NEW CONTENT' BUTTON THAT
ALLOWS YOU TO VIEW NEW CONTENT

#6383 User is offline   bubba 

• High Marshall
  • View gallery
  • Interests:5.3%
  • Kill all the golfers...

Posted 20 November 2018 - 11:31 AM

I didn't even read them.....just felt like poking a cat with a stick....or....i'm just a little drunk and tired.........AND YOUR PICTURE WAS BAD AND YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD.

#6384 User is offline   Gorefest 

• Witness

Posted 20 November 2018 - 12:16 PM

View PostMalankazooie, on 20 November 2018 - 01:37 AM, said:

As self important as you perceive your posts to be, it wasn't directed at you, it was directed at Gorefest. Read his post, read yours and then read mine. It will make perfect sense.

Hey, it's not my fault that Abyss' artistic talents are so diminutive that the image actually fits my genius deduction much better than your pathetic 'Sneaky Pete' offer. Why, if it was up to me they should change this whole game around and have people generate random drawings that others then can assign an answer to and the best matching answer by joint democratic decision wins because it is so clever and well thought out and articulated and explained (and probably mine). So I've just made up a whole new awesome game AND still offered a better solution than yours to the original submission as well, which only failed because of Abyss' atrocious stickmen offering and not because of it being just completely wrong. 'Wrong' is a very relative concept anyway when you think about it, really, because it is an expression of perception and we all perceive things in a different way and you are just mean so *raspberry*.
Yesterday, upon the stair, I saw a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today. Oh, how I wish he'd go away.

#6385 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Elder God

Posted 20 November 2018 - 01:11 PM

View PostGorefest, on 20 November 2018 - 12:16 PM, said:

As self important as you perceive your posts to be, it wasn't directed at you, it was directed at Gorefest. Read his post, read yours and then read mine. It will make perfect sense.

Hey, it's not my fault that Abyss' artistic talents are so diminutive that the image actually fits my genius deduction much better than your pathetic 'Sneaky Pete' offer. Why, if it was up to me they should change this whole game around and have people generate random drawings that others then can assign an answer to and the best matching answer by joint democratic decision wins because it is so clever and well thought out and articulated and explained (and probably mine). So I've just made up a whole new awesome game AND still offered a better solution than yours to the original submission as well, which only failed because of Abyss' atrocious stickmen offering and not because of it being just completely wrong. 'Wrong' is a very relative concept anyway when you think about it, really, because it is an expression of perception and we all perceive things in a different way and you are just mean so *raspberry*.

I like your idea. But this isn't that. Create a thread for your game and I'll give it a go. And I agree, the picture was shitty AF. I shocked my self by winning, tbh. I've never heard of, let alone have seen, a television show called 'Sneaky Pete', but in that garbage of a drawing, I sort of recognized something that looked like 'Walter White' from Breaking Bad. And it was confirmed that another terrible part of the crappy drawing was something that sounded like 'feet'. So I went to googling (an aspect of this that one cannot do in a real life game of Pictionary btw) and fell on something called Sneaky Pete. So, there you go. If I was a doting mother of a three year old and he/she wanted me to put that drawing on the refregerator for all to see, I'd shame the little booger eater and tell him/her to do better. Shaming young ones is important and critical. Builds character and prepares them for the real world. No 'participation ribbons' in my household.

#6386 User is offline   Mentalist 

• Martyr of High House Mafia
  • Group: High House Mafia
  • Interests:Soccer, Chess, swimming, books, misc
  • Junior Mafia Mod

Posted 20 November 2018 - 01:30 PM

Must be the early winter blues going on in thread, because I see a lot of moaning, but no drawing, ;)

This post has been edited by Mentalist: 20 November 2018 - 01:31 PM

The problem with the gene pool is that there's no lifeguard
THE CONTESTtm WINNER--чемпіон самоконтролю

View PostJump Around, on 23 October 2011 - 11:04 AM, said:

And I want to state that Ment has out-weaseled me by far in this game.

#6387 User is offline   Macros 

• D'ivers Fuckwits

Posted 20 November 2018 - 02:23 PM

Less shit talk more shit pictures

#6388 User is offline   Abyss 

Posted 20 November 2018 - 03:35 PM

View PostMalankazooie, on 20 November 2018 - 01:11 PM, said:

I like your idea. But this isn't that. Create a thread for your game and I'll give it a go. And I agree, the picture was shitty AF. I shocked my self by winning, tbh. I've never heard of, let alone have seen, a television show called 'Sneaky Pete', but in that garbage of a drawing, I sort of recognized something that looked like 'Walter White' from Breaking Bad. And it was confirmed that another terrible part of the crappy drawing was something that sounded like 'feet'. So I went to googling (an aspect of this that one cannot do in a real life game of Pictionary btw) and fell on something called Sneaky Pete. So, there you go. If I was a doting mother of a three year old and he/she wanted me to put that drawing on the refregerator for all to see, I'd shame the little booger eater and tell him/her to do better. Shaming young ones is important and critical. Builds character and prepares them for the real world. No 'participation ribbons' in my household.

Your envy of my artistic talents is both transparent and sad. You should redirect your energies to something more productive. Like naked llama racing, or drunken self-tattoos.

View PostMentalist, on 20 November 2018 - 01:30 PM, said:

Must be the early winter blues going on in thread, because I see a lot of moaning, but no drawing, ;)

Yes, that.

View PostMacros, on 20 November 2018 - 02:23 PM, said:

Less shit talk more shit pictures

That too.

#6389 User is offline   Nevyn 

• Shield Anvil

Posted 20 November 2018 - 03:59 PM

View PostMalankazooie, on 20 November 2018 - 01:11 PM, said:

You should have heard of and watched Sneaky Pete, and if you haven't, you should feel bad.

I knew it would be a tricky clue to draw and guess, but decided it would be worth it to educate the unwashed masses (you) to an underappreciated show.

Also, shouldn't you be drawing something right now?

This post has been edited by Nevyn: 20 November 2018 - 04:00 PM

Tatts early in SH game: Hmm, so if I'm liberal I should have voted Nein to make sure I'm president? I'm not that selfish

Tatts later in SAME game: I'm going to be a corrupt official. I have turned from my liberal ways, and now will vote against the pesky liberals. Viva la Fascism.
When Venge's turn comes, he will get a yes from Mess, Dolmen, Nevyn and Venge but a no from the 3 fascists and me. **** with my Government, and i'll **** with yours

#6390 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Elder God

Posted 20 November 2018 - 04:35 PM

Hey Pictionary friends. A heads up.

I have to put in extra hours at work today in advance of the Thanksgiving holiday here in the US. Then tomorrow I will be packing and shopping prior to taking the long drive to my sister's family for Thanksgiving on Thursday. I then will be spending Thanksgiving through all of Saturday with her and family. Then long drive back home on Sunday morning. Then unpack and get back to normal routine and back to work next Monday. So at the earliest I won't be able to get to drawing the clue until next Tuesday at the earliest. So, I'm ok if one of you guys want to take this one. PM Aybss and he'll get you the clue. If you can hold your water, then I'll try to whip together something next Tuesday. Let me know.

Thanks in advance. Cheers and Happy Thanksgiving.

#6391 User is offline   Gorefest 

• Witness

Posted 20 November 2018 - 04:37 PM

Thanksnotgiving more likePosted Image
Yesterday, upon the stair, I saw a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today. Oh, how I wish he'd go away.

#6392 User is offline   Abyss 

Posted 20 November 2018 - 05:15 PM

Excuses are like turkey... ....i have no idea where i was going with that.

#6393 User is offline   Abyss 

Posted 21 November 2018 - 01:00 AM

MODGOD NOTICE OF WAS I NOT CLEAR ABOUT THE STOP THAT RTF NOW PART?

#6394 User is offline   Abyss 

Posted 01 December 2018 - 07:11 AM

View PostMalankazooie, on 20 November 2018 - 04:35 PM, said:

Hey Pictionary friends. A heads up.

I have to put in extra hours at work today in advance of the Thanksgiving holiday here in the US. Then tomorrow I will be packing and shopping prior to taking the long drive to my sister's family for Thanksgiving on Thursday. I then will be spending Thanksgiving through all of Saturday with her and family. Then long drive back home on Sunday morning. Then unpack and get back to normal routine and back to work next Monday. So at the earliest I won't be able to get to drawing the clue until next Tuesday at the earliest. So, I'm ok if one of you guys want to take this one. PM Aybss and he'll get you the clue. If you can hold your water, then I'll try to whip together something next Tuesday. Let me know.

Thanks in advance. Cheers and Happy Thanksgiving.

SooooooOOOooooooo.......

#6395 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Elder God

Posted 02 December 2018 - 07:16 PM

TV Show
Posted Image

#6396 User is offline   Nevyn 

• Shield Anvil

Posted 02 December 2018 - 10:39 PM

Quantum leap
Tatts early in SH game: Hmm, so if I'm liberal I should have voted Nein to make sure I'm president? I'm not that selfish

Tatts later in SAME game: I'm going to be a corrupt official. I have turned from my liberal ways, and now will vote against the pesky liberals. Viva la Fascism.
When Venge's turn comes, he will get a yes from Mess, Dolmen, Nevyn and Venge but a no from the 3 fascists and me. **** with my Government, and i'll **** with yours

#6397 User is offline   Macros 

• D'ivers Fuckwits

Posted 03 December 2018 - 10:06 AM

yeah id say thats a win

#6398 User is offline   Abyss 

Posted 03 December 2018 - 12:27 PM

Utter, total wiener.

#6399 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Elder God

Posted 01 January 2019 - 08:30 PM

#6400 User is offline   Lady Bliss 

• Shameless Minister of Silly Catwalks of the Abyssmal Army
  • Group: The Abyssmal Army

Posted 10 April 2020 - 02:06 PM

Shall we start this up again? If interested, I’ll pm the first topic
"If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge?" - Shylock

Share this topic:

• 344 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

3 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users