Mafia 136.5 - Spoiler Thread Meta Madness

#1 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 07 November 2016 - 04:09 PM

YOU KNOW THE DRILL........

GIT THE FRIKK OUT!!!!!

UNLESS YOU BELONG HERE THAT IS!
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#2 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 07 November 2016 - 04:09 PM

Passwords

PS - kiwilime
SH - stand
MM - restraint

Aparal Forge - jungle
Bek Okhan - schoolbus
Fanderay - papaya
Hanas - charm
Kessobahn - collision
Lock - flamingo
Mockra - cellular
Omtose - mitosis
Serc - easter
Telas - drought
Ultama - cyclical
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#3 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 07 November 2016 - 04:10 PM

Player / Alt / Role

1. Kruppe of Darujhistan / Telas / Symp
2. Macros / Ultama / Vigilante
3. ItWasNom / Lock / Killer
4. Mentalist / Mockra / RI
5. Siergiej / Serc / RI
6. JPK / Kessobahn / RI
7. Khellendros / Hanas / Killer
8. Tattersail / Aparal Forge / RI
9. Messremb / Fanderay / RI
10. Andorion / Omtose / Guard
11. Lady B / Bek Okhan / Healer

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 07 November 2016 - 04:10 PM

#4 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 07 November 2016 - 04:12 PM

Role PMs

You are a roleless innocent. Your only power is the power of your vote, so use it wisely!

You are the symp. Your job is to help the killers win the game, however you will CF as Roleless Innocent should you die.

The killers are (Player Name) and (Player Name).

You have taken matters in this town into your own hands and have become a vigilante. Once per game you may choose a target player and kill them during the following night cycle.

You are one of a pair of killers. You may have offthread comms with your partner, XXXXX, in a PM that I have opened for you, and once per night, you and your partner may choose a target player and kill them.

You are the town guard. Once per night you may target a player. If they are the only killer remaining in the game, their kill will be guarded.

You are the town healer. Once per night you may target a player. If they are targeted with a kill on the same night, they will survive instead of dying.

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 07 November 2016 - 05:32 PM

#5 User is offline   ansible 

• Group: High House Mafia

Posted 07 November 2016 - 04:58 PM

Heyo. I'm going to try and watch the game from MM, catch up on updates from that thread, see if I can't get some work done and maybe add some new/requested features.

I can also co-mod if you need me, but I'm in MST now so we're pretty close TZ-wise. Just lemme know buddy.
We sail in and out of Time, then back again. There is only one ship, the captain says. All the ships we hail between the galaxies or suns are this ship.

#6 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 07 November 2016 - 05:27 PM

View Postansible, on 07 November 2016 - 04:58 PM, said:

Heyo. I'm going to try and watch the game from MM, catch up on updates from that thread, see if I can't get some work done and maybe add some new/requested features.

I can also co-mod if you need me, but I'm in MST now so we're pretty close TZ-wise. Just lemme know buddy.

What do you mean from MM?

I won't be able to use Mafia Manager for this one, if that's what you're talking about, except to track time. People aren't voting for the alts that are in the game, they're voting for individual players.

#7 User is offline   ansible 

Posted 07 November 2016 - 07:06 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on 07 November 2016 - 05:27 PM, said:

I won't be able to use Mafia Manager for this one, if that's what you're talking about, except to track time. People aren't voting for the alts that are in the game, they're voting for individual players.

I know, that's partly why I thought it would be interesting to look at - it would be nice to be able to create an additional list of players to vote for or something that would support this kind of game. And as long as the game is going and you're using the timer, I can look more into how it works when it pauses and how to change it, how to perhaps exclude certain characters from being required for votes - stuff you mentioned in the pinned thread some months ago.

If I make any serious changes I will probably make a copy of everything to work with in a dev environment but some of this may be easy to rollout.
We sail in and out of Time, then back again. There is only one ship, the captain says. All the ships we hail between the galaxies or suns are this ship.

#8 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 07 November 2016 - 07:16 PM

View Postansible, on 07 November 2016 - 07:06 PM, said:

View PostPath-Shaper, on 07 November 2016 - 05:27 PM, said:

I know, that's partly why I thought it would be interesting to look at - it would be nice to be able to create an additional list of players to vote for or something that would support this kind of game. And as long as the game is going and you're using the timer, I can look more into how it works when it pauses and how to change it, how to perhaps exclude certain characters from being required for votes - stuff you mentioned in the pinned thread some months ago.

If I make any serious changes I will probably make a copy of everything to work with in a dev environment but some of this may be easy to rollout.

Cool - some of the stuff that I posted in the thread is definitely "Quality of Life" that's mostly only useful for the D&D games, but it sure WOULD be useful for them!

#9 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 09 November 2016 - 09:18 PM

Path-Shaper, on 09 November 2016 - 09:09 PM, said:

Hanas, on 08 November 2016 - 12:09 PM, said:

Oh, shall we

Kill Tattersail. If he is lynched, Kill Mentalist

Nom can change these orders however he likes (I just put in the most easily altable people).

Just FYI. This is an alted game. SO you have to submit kill orders on the alts not primaries. So kill fail.

- Venge

Lock, on 09 November 2016 - 09:12 PM, said:

Path-Shaper, on 07 November 2016 - 05:29 PM, said:

Hanas, on 07 November 2016 - 04:13 PM, said:

@PS: For the kills, do we say a player's regular name or an alt's name? Presumably the player's?

Player's name, same as the lynch.

Path-Shaper, on 09 November 2016 - 09:15 PM, said:

Then you guys get to wait for blend to get on and wrap up the day. Obviously he is doing somethign stupid.

- Venge

#10 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 10 November 2016 - 03:07 PM

Night 1

Killers: Kill Tatts
Healer: Heal Tatts
Vigilante: Kill Lady Bliss
Guard: Guard Tatts

#11 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
  • Interests:Mafia. Awesome Pictures. Awesome Videos. Did I mention Mafia?
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 10 November 2016 - 03:23 PM

Without looking, I was vigged to clear up the no lynch on day 1, by a vig who though I was scum.

Killers choosing Lady Bliss is crazy, she may have been roled a few games in a row, but i'd have chosen others.

I think Ment and Messremb are the killers, or Mockra and Ultama but obviously with no read up and no new info I'd be totally wrong.
Apt is the only one who reads this. Apt is nice.

#12 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 10 November 2016 - 03:24 PM

Ah Kruppe was scum and would've been the right choice although we wouldn't have known it.

Khell and Nom hey? EEEntersting!

#13 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 10 November 2016 - 03:26 PM

View PostTattersail_, on 10 November 2016 - 03:23 PM, said:

Without looking, I was vigged to clear up the no lynch on day 1, by a vig who though I was scum.

Killers choosing Lady Bliss is crazy, she may have been roled a few games in a row, but i'd have chosen others.

I think Ment and Messremb are the killers, or Mockra and Ultama but obviously with no read up and no new info I'd be totally wrong.

Actually, Macros vigged Lady B, the healer, who was healing you. Because he killed her, the killers kill on you went through. Basically, you can blame Macros for your death.

#14 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 10 November 2016 - 03:30 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on 10 November 2016 - 03:07 PM, said:

Night 1

Killers: Kill Tatts
Healer: Heal Tatts
Vigilante: Kill Lady Bliss
Guard: Guard Tatts

So she heals me then dies?

I drew a lot of actions.

#15 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 10 November 2016 - 03:30 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on 10 November 2016 - 03:26 PM, said:

View PostTattersail_, on 10 November 2016 - 03:23 PM, said:

Actually, Macros vigged Lady B, the healer, who was healing you. Because he killed her, the killers kill on you went through. Basically, you can blame Macros for your death.

Great Play by Bliss, what the fuck Mac!

#16 User is offline   ansible 

Posted 10 November 2016 - 04:42 PM

Haha, man. Awesome NA resolution for night 1 (sorry Tatts :D). Brilliant move by Bliss guessing scum target on day 1...very impressive.

#17 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 10 November 2016 - 09:22 PM

Can mac redeem himself

View PostUltama, on 10 November 2016 - 09:09 PM, said:

the entire game was based on the premise of meta. so.... yeah Fandy, don't try that nonsense.

but back to lynching Serc or Lock

#18 User is offline   Vengeance 

• High Priest of Shinrei Love and Worship
  • Group: Administrators
  • very good...;)

Posted 11 November 2016 - 03:44 PM

Town is fucked and the game is over. They just don't know it yet. Khell is setting himself up as town right now and pulling the sacrifice and drive a lynch on scum in order to be CIed. He has also managed to wrap his symp into it as well. It is a good move and should provided enough distancing to convince Maccy and the rest of town that he is also town. It is a solid strategy and one that is touch to pick up if done correctly. Which it looks like he is.
How many fucking people do I have to hammer in order to get that across.
Hinter - Vengy - DIE. I trusted you you bastard!!!!!!!

Steven Erikson made drowning in alien cum possible - Obdigore

#19 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 11 November 2016 - 11:26 PM

If they lynch nom and khell gets guarded at any point... gameover

#20 User is offline   Messremb 

• Honorary Symp of High House Mafia
  • High Artificer of Team Quick Ben

Posted 12 November 2016 - 02:11 AM

Bah. Been so quiet mainly because I destroyed my phone data by streaming the whole US election so have been on Wi-Fi only.
"see that stranger's arm crushing the life from him - do you understand? Not an eternal prison for Messremb"

Share this topic:

• 5 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users