I'd like to think they'll try to make an example because if not plenty of other teams will start doing stuff.
Everton lost points on a fairly minor version of this so hopefully they'll at least have multiple point reductions.
Soccer/Football/Futbol/Whatever in general The round ball game
#1841
Posted 27 September 2026 - 10:47 AM
A Haunting Poem
I Scream
You Scream
We all Scream
For I Scream.
I Scream
You Scream
We all Scream
For I Scream.
#1842
Posted Yesterday, 03:52 PM
https://www.premierl...chester-city-fc
Statement from the Premier League. It's pretty serious and I'd be interested if HMRC or someone are also interested in some of the financial tampering... Let's see how brave they actually are when it comes to sanctions.
Statement from the Premier League. It's pretty serious and I'd be interested if HMRC or someone are also interested in some of the financial tampering... Let's see how brave they actually are when it comes to sanctions.
A Haunting Poem
I Scream
You Scream
We all Scream
For I Scream.
I Scream
You Scream
We all Scream
For I Scream.

Help










