Malazan Empire: Soccer/Football/Futbol/Whatever in general - Malazan Empire

Jump to content

  • 93 Pages +
  • « First
  • 91
  • 92
  • 93
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Soccer/Football/Futbol/Whatever in general The round ball game

#1841 User is offline   Tiste Simeon 

  • Faith, Heavy Metal & Bacon
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Posts: 12,924
  • Joined: 08-October 04
  • Location:T'North

Posted 27 September 2026 - 10:47 AM

I'd like to think they'll try to make an example because if not plenty of other teams will start doing stuff.

Everton lost points on a fairly minor version of this so hopefully they'll at least have multiple point reductions.
A Haunting Poem
I Scream
You Scream
We all Scream
For I Scream.
0

#1842 User is offline   Tiste Simeon 

  • Faith, Heavy Metal & Bacon
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Posts: 12,924
  • Joined: 08-October 04
  • Location:T'North

Posted Yesterday, 03:52 PM

https://www.premierl...chester-city-fc

Statement from the Premier League. It's pretty serious and I'd be interested if HMRC or someone are also interested in some of the financial tampering... Let's see how brave they actually are when it comes to sanctions.
A Haunting Poem
I Scream
You Scream
We all Scream
For I Scream.
0

Share this topic:


  • 93 Pages +
  • « First
  • 91
  • 92
  • 93
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users