Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

T'Lan Imass Loyalty Possible spoilers

#1 User is offline   Jake57 

• Recruit
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 02 August 2016 - 12:38 PM

Having reached the halfway point of Bonehunters, I find myself wondering if any of all of the T'Lan Imass have a loyalty to other races or individuals. I am specifically thinking about the kidnapping incident. Since Silverfox did not release them, how do they see themselves in terms of what their purpose is?

#2 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?
  • Group: The Wheelchairs of War

Posted 02 August 2016 - 12:48 PM

I think you should elaborate on your viewpoint.

What was the kidnapping incident again? What makes you believe that the T'lan Imass have or don't have loyalties to other parties?

In terms of loyalty, I think that the general impression the series gives is that they take loyalty and honor very seriously. However, they aren't any less fallible than any other race, mortal or immortal. There are Imass that do not give a shit about clans or codes or any other kind of morals.

Their purpose is to kill Jaghut. That is the war they were made for. Any other kind of tyranny or shenannigans they come across can get wiped out as well, but they are waging an ageless battle against Jaghut. When the last Jaghut is dead their job is done.

In terms of control, Silver Fox commands them but I am not sure a rogue T'lan Imass cannot disobey or even kill her if they want to. I guess it depends upon how that binding works.

This post has been edited by Apt: 02 August 2016 - 12:49 PM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users