Malazan Empire: Random Speculation - Malazan Empire

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Random Speculation

#1 Guest_Rallick Nom_*

• Group: Unregistered / Not Logged In

Posted 12 September 2003 - 04:37 PM

On Brood's Warren: Page 334, MMPB, as Crone arrives at Brood's encampment there is a description of magic bleeding "from the main tent...magenta, the colour of the D'Riss Warren, earth magic". It goes on to say this magic radiates from Brood. It's known that Brood uses Denul, but it would seem he uses D'riss as well, unless all of the magic is being projected from the Hammer. Still, the descriptions makes a lot about how small the hammer seems compared to this massive hulk who wears it.

-Page 385, MMPB. Interesting text relating to the CG. It says the "Crippled God bred caution, but not well enough". Bred caution? Was he warning people away?

-Page 478, MMPB. In Rake's sword, the stranger(Draconus) mutters an odd curse: "Gethol's Breath". Now, a few things are odd about this. One, it's rather similar to "Hood's Breath", a common curse. Two, Gethol must be incredibly old for Draconus to recall him. Now, help me out here. I know Gethol was in MoI, but I can barely remember him. Any pertinent information on him, and any possibility that he could be Hood?

Go on, shoot me down.

- - - - - - -
Fuh-fuh-fuh-foolin': The Fooldom Lives

King in Chains in the Deck of Dragons
Upper Class Twit of Low House Newbie
Calot of Extremely High House Creator
Fooler of the Fool Rebellion

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic