Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Broken Throne

#1 User is offline   Herrick The Younger 

• Corporal
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 18 July 2016 - 08:50 PM

There was a Throne (not THE throne that Trull, Onrack and the others were protecting) that I think Tiste Edur were after but they saw it was broken. After they left, it is revealed that the broken throne was an illusion. What was this Throne and what significance does it have?

#2 User is offline   Gorefest 

• Witness

Posted 18 July 2016 - 09:02 PM

I assume you refer to the throne of shadow, which is in the possession of Shadowthrone and Cotillion. It's relevance is that whomever controls it, controls (part of) the (fractured) realm of Shadows.

The throne that Trull and Onrack were guarding was the First Throne, which is the throne of the T'lan Imass. Which, incidentally, is also in possession of ST.

This post has been edited by Gorefest: 18 July 2016 - 09:03 PM

Yesterday, upon the stair, I saw a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today. Oh, how I wish he'd go away.

#3 User is offline   Herrick The Younger 

• Corporal

Posted 18 July 2016 - 10:46 PM

Thanks Gorefest. I didn't even know the Throne of Shadow was a target. Makes sense though.

#4 User is offline   Gorefest 

• Witness

Posted 21 July 2016 - 12:38 PM

It was actually their main target, because it is the original throne of the Edur. The First Throne was probably only a target for them because the Crippled God wanted to put Rhulad on it to get control of the T'lan Imass.
Yesterday, upon the stair, I saw a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today. Oh, how I wish he'd go away.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users