Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Whorl the hole and other theories Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Mist 

• Corporal
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 12 June 2016 - 08:41 PM

Well, just finished SW and I have mixed feelings. All the Stormwall and raiders story reminds me too much to another famous saga with a Wall and white walkers.
Still, it has been a good read.
Now, I may be mixing many things, but after reading the book and some of the comments posted, my conclusions are:

1. The Lady is a local goddess empowered by TCG falling parts after the chaining. The chests are her source of power.
2. The origin of the Stormriders is not clear, but for some reason I feel the Whorl in Shadow and the Hole where the riders final batlle takes place are connected. It is mentioned that the Riders have Liosan looks and it could be they are in fact related and that L'Oric and Liosan army are fighting the Lady/TCG as the Riders from different realms.
3. The previous would also make sense considering this a part of a multi attack from several gods/ascendants againsts TCG: D'Riss with Greymane and warren aspected stone and sister Gosh. Mael enpowering Delanveth and maybe the Riders, Osserc with Liosan Army and Kyle's sword.
I'm sure there are flaws in these theories, so you are welcome to discuss, but only if it is not RAFO.
I know I will have to do so to discover about the Giant where Kiska and Leoman are stuck with (maybe a living Jade one? Or one of Burn's pillars?)
Also, why Edgewalker seems to give Kiska importance...

Well, it's time for Dust of Dreams now!

#2 User is offline   Amby Bole 

• Recruit
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 04 August 2016 - 06:28 PM

1- It doesn't really matter if the Lady is a local goddes
Spoiler

2-
Spoiler

3- MODGOD NOTICE OF LATER BOOK SPOILERS DELETED
Spoiler

This post has been edited by Abyss: 04 August 2016 - 11:53 PM