Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Ganoes Paran Withdrawals (spoilers)

#1 User is offline   Jimmyboiii 

• Recruit
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 19 March 2016 - 03:22 PM

From day dot, I liked Ganoes Paran. He started off as a noble who didn't give a fuck, Then he's like busting into Rakes sword like he owns the thing, becomes half hound, becomes master of the deck. Then I read about the Elient, he's got a High Priestess, trying to get a Mortal Sword and Shield Anvil. At this point I realise, Ganoes can also form his own shit storming squad. To top it off, this shifty noble is making deals with the fucking grim reaper.

Ganoes may as well be another word for shit whipping badass.

" Toll the hounds". My imagination is clocking series over time, just thinking of Paran whooping ass with the pack. We hear nothing of him for over half the book, then he slys into a little conversation with Picker and I'm frothing.

Next thing we have 5 hounds of shadow facing off against 10 hounds of light.... Obviously every sentence I'm waiting for Pazza to come hooning out of that finest house like the fucking Tazzy Devil, join his pack and absolutely smoke himself some albino chiuahaus.

ALAS, 2.13AM EST, Sydney.

Jacked up on coffee, I now pick up DoD, just for a sneaky peak at the character list, No Paz. So now I find myself making another coffee, starting a new book!

Brutal.

earlier in the night - " Nah sorry lads, Jimmy's crook as, just gonna have a quiet one at home"

#2 User is offline   Gorefest 

• Witness

Posted 19 March 2016 - 04:10 PM

Have no fear, Paran will return! But yeah, it is a bit of a wait.
Yesterday, upon the stair, I saw a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today. Oh, how I wish he'd go away.

#3 User is offline   Abyss 

• abyssus abyssum invocat
  • Group: Administrators
  • Interests:Interesting.

Posted 19 March 2016 - 07:34 PM

View PostGorefest, on 19 March 2016 - 04:10 PM, said:

Have no fear, Paran will return! But yeah, it is a bit of a wait.

But so utterly worth it.Keep reading 'boi, you won't be dissappointed.
THIS IS YOUR REMINDER THAT THERE IS A
'VIEW NEW CONTENT' BUTTON THAT
ALLOWS YOU TO VIEW NEW CONTENT

#4 User is offline   Kellanved's shadow 

• The blade in the shadow
  • Interests:being king of high house shadow
    ordering Cotillion
    ordering the Hounds
    commanding shadows (oh wait I am a shadow)

Posted 20 March 2016 - 07:49 AM

Paran is pretty much the most OP character in the story and this is when he is new to his powers. Can you imagine him a phew centuries later in the story. This is probably why SE doesn't use him a lot. Him and Rake.
"I walked this land when the T'lan Imass were but children. I have commanded armies a hundred thousand strong. I have spread the fire of my wrath across entire continents, and sat alone upon tall thrones. Do you grasp the meaning of this?"
"Yes" said Brood , "you never learn".

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users